Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

on time

- Tue, 12 May 2020 16:37:23 EST khf5ypXt No.534547
File: 1589315843033.jpg -(52721B / 51.49KB, 640x359) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. on time
What is the deal with people who cannot be anywhere on time? Or people who cannot get ready in an ample amount of time? And is it just me or is this a feminine quality, and is it a quality of all females?

When I get a text saying "I'll be there in 20 minutes", why in the fuck does it take the person 45 minutes to arrive.. And why the FUCK does this happen over, and over, and over again?

The only reasoning I have is that the person has such a piss poor concept of time and they have never been challenged at all to fix themselves.

Also what is wrong with these people who take 2 and a half hours to get ready? "Hey, we need to leave in 25 minutes is that cool?" "Yea of course I'll "get ready" "....... 1 hour later ........

I'm not the smartest person in the world and I certainly don't have all the answers, so can someone please enlighten me?
>>
Hugh Blallerhot - Tue, 12 May 2020 18:15:31 EST 3ScQQ4dj No.534549 Reply
some people don't give a fuck about it so just be as late as them, it's not a big deal
when my friends arrange a meet up they'll say 8pm but really it's like 8:40pm, just accommodate fam
>>
[name redacted] !h55/E7mIo6 - Tue, 12 May 2020 22:41:57 EST DIZglS2i No.534550 Reply
There's a pretty big variance on this in different cultures. Personally I'm pretty literal, so if a party starts at 5, I'll be there at 5. Some people will arrive at 5:30-6 to be fashionably late. Brasil, India and Phillipines are usually just rock up whenever. Japan has it where you have to arrive early, so the party starts at 5 with everyone there, I think some Scandinavian countries are like that as well. It's hard to change how people see time.
>>
Betsy Billertudge - Tue, 12 May 2020 23:52:57 EST khf5ypXt No.534551 Reply
>>534549
>when my friends arrange a meet up they'll say 8pm but really it's like 8:40pm

I have never understood this.
>>
Lillian Nunnerchedge - Tue, 12 May 2020 23:54:11 EST 2rO7ytc9 No.534552 Reply
If it's not for a time sensitive thing I try not to be impatient with people. Hanging out on a day off with a random plan? Yeah show up whenever they should enjoy their day too.

Just the other day a friend and I planned I'd pick him up at 8 am. I showed up around 8:10 and he wasn't answering the door. Knocked and called a bit the whole "wakey wakey" stuff. Then I chilled out in my car and enjoyed the rain and music. I think we left around 9 but who's counting?

Humans didn't used to have time down to the second every waking moment and plan their productivity around it. It's not natural. I say within an hour is pretty damn good!
>>
Jack Brishson - Wed, 13 May 2020 04:53:01 EST En0OhpUp No.534555 Reply
Here in Germany, the old custom is that letting someone wait for more tha 15 min is rude, and you're free to do anything else if the person you want to meet with is later than that and does not tell you about it.
But then again, it's still a personal preference as well. When I know someone who is notoriously late, I usually invite them earlier so he's still on time for me.

>>534549
>when my friends arrange a meet up they'll say 8pm but really it's like 8:40pm
They obviously don't care about something so fundamental as your time then, and I'd consider that the line between "friend" and "acquaintance".
>>
Oliver Shittingwater - Wed, 13 May 2020 07:52:57 EST DNby09mt No.534557 Reply
Perhaps you should get more comfortable with waiting on others. People aren't going to magically become more considerate based on how angry you get, how long your diatribes are.
>>
Ebenezer Clellylock - Wed, 13 May 2020 11:34:27 EST 3ScQQ4dj No.534564 Reply
>>534555
>They obviously don't care about something so fundamental as your time then, and I'd consider that the line between "friend" and "acquaintance
or i obviously don't care enough about time to end friendships, where did i say it's fundamental?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.