Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

How to find an asian girl in America?

- Sat, 16 May 2020 06:58:18 EST UZC9gHak No.534613
File: 1589626698192.png -(104257B / 101.81KB, 549x413) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. How to find an asian girl in America?
How do I find a good asian girl? Yes I know there’s tons of slutty girls in asia too.

Asia is the one place ive talked to decent girls where they aren’t sexually impulsive don’t post half naked selfies and slut out and stuff. Yes I know a lot of them there do it it’s not perfect but still it’s the only place ive met a handful.

The problem is the only asian country I would be interested in would be japan and I could never move there cause when I was younger I came from a really shitty area and got arrested for dumb shit like weed and pills.

Plus I have random moments where I see everyone else having fun and I just say fuck it I wanna just smoke weed make a ton of money and fuck sluts and maybe it a good one comes along sure but whatever.

Whenever I see my heroes and celebrities and shit living all my dreams having fun I just like fall under a spell and turn evil again.

I’ve met a handful of girls there that are the only non sexually impulsive girls I’ve met before and I like it better
>>
Matilda Chembleridge - Sat, 16 May 2020 07:07:07 EST Z8E/qob6 No.534614 Reply
have you tried walking outside?
>>
Cedric Blosslewon - Sat, 16 May 2020 09:02:22 EST wzeDR2d8 No.534620 Reply
you will never find one because you are mentally stunted
>>
Frederick Fingershit - Sat, 16 May 2020 09:03:48 EST L2FV8Wg5 No.534621 Reply
>>534613
>envy makes me evil
Live without wanting. Exist without wanting. Just be.
>>
Augustus Drunkinson - Sat, 16 May 2020 10:50:46 EST t6SQpQCg No.534626 Reply
You'll have to try harder to make a more believable bait post than this. Might try something a little more unique and wild. Ruralfag would be disgusted at your efforts.
>>
Nell Sedgedotch - Sat, 16 May 2020 12:21:41 EST 1SSFeKJF No.534629 Reply
>>534626
This might be ruralfag.

For anyone who is wondering what the fuck is going on:

There are two guys who come here every few weeks and post the same shit or more useless shit. They ignore or dismiss all advice. They'll repost a new subject either just before or as soon as their topic falls off the front page, usually before then vanish for a few weeks. It's terrible I know the IDs but these guys usually also post on /b/ and sometimes they show up on other boards. Lack of sleep guy is actually on opiates and lives a shit lifestyle apparently and ruralfag can't drive, could not drive, had money to escape but then couldn't drive, but then he drove which he can do and had his license taken for being high while driving but it's all not his fault (and also not a badly written story).

Anyway before I hit post the thread directly above this was one of those guys, and this is the other.

It's rare for them to get useful advice because they are likely just trolls posting but they keep coming back because the mods won't do anything about them.
>>
Henry Buzzwill - Sun, 17 May 2020 07:40:12 EST +eu7fILs No.534636 Reply
>>534629
So? What if I am? You people are just as bad as fucking god
>>
Polly Drattingshit - Sun, 17 May 2020 11:00:22 EST xbwHm37A No.534639 Reply
>>534636
You fucking got me.

If you are him or you aren't him, you got me.
>>
Albert Cindlekad - Wed, 20 May 2020 20:40:46 EST ehhnNOgT No.534668 Reply
look for the ones with squinty eyes, how do you not know this by now ffs.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.