Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

What do

- Sat, 16 May 2020 07:39:14 EST +eu7fILs No.534616
File: 1589629154026.jpg -(34000B / 33.20KB, 633x758) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. What do
The only way I can fall asleep at night is if im totally sleep deprived like eyes burning all day getting no sleep

Any time I feel well rested I still feel tired all day and then I just stay up all night and I hate the feeling

Plus sometimes I have these moments clarity at like 7 am where I actually feel relaxed and good and in a good mood and calm and I don’t wanna ruin it by sleeping. Every day when I wake up I feel totally miserable and dead inside and depressed and tired and in pain all day.
>>
Frederick Fingershit - Sat, 16 May 2020 08:44:36 EST L2FV8Wg5 No.534619 Reply
Melatonin is optional, and go to bed with lights and devices off at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every morning and actually get out of bed immediately when you wake up. Do this for 30 consecutive days or don't complain about not being able to sleep.
>>
Augustus Drunkinson - Sat, 16 May 2020 10:56:44 EST t6SQpQCg No.534627 Reply
How much physical activity do you get? Your body evolved to slay wooly mammoths and climb mountains.

If you've been sitting on your ass for a few years staring at a computer indoors, go out and exhaust yourself. I mean really be physical to total failure. You'll sleep pretty fuckin good after a few days of that and it will help with your other problems.

Doesn't have to be a gym or trail or anything. Fill a bucket with water and carry it around if you have nothing else. If you're not willing to make an effort to wear yourself out, then at least acknowledge your responsibility for your low state.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.