Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Help

- Sun, 17 May 2020 20:33:34 EST QTdU+QUh No.534642
File: 1589762014472.png -(5489951B / 5.24MB, 1125x2436) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Help
My brother was always kind of a pussy but something happened, he started texting me daily making wild accusations. Accusing me of being a white supremacist and a neo nazi over really trivial shit, he’s basically an antifa supporter far authoritarian left. He calls me a filthy breeder type because I say I want to have children, he also says that they should teach transgenderism to kids as young as 4. The thing is I could give a shit about his beliefs, but he texts me daily pressing me on my beliefs and than when I disagree with him he goes ape shit. He called me racist for saying I love black women today, than went on a rant about people who get married are basically slave owners. I’ve told him many times that I just want a simple life...have a few kids, get married and settle down. He takes huge issue with this. I deleted my signal app today because that’s how I talk to him and told him to stop texting me, he started texting me more on sms, saying that anyone whose associated with me is a loser. I blocked his number.

I go to my parents house, I fall asleep on the couch. It’s always some drama. I just came to visit because it’s Sunday. My father starts screaming for my sister to come down and show him how to use the tv at the top of his lungs. I ask him politely to be quiet because I am taking a nap. He starts yelling at me to go fuck myself. It’s shit like this all the time

I feel like absolute garbage and completely low. Growing up everything seemed so normal. But here I am, 28, and I don’t care to hear from my family anymore. They won’t let me go but I’m done with them. I’m going to change my number and cut them off, I’ll reach out to them at some point, but I don’t want to be in regular contact. I want to start my own family and my own life, I’m so lost
>>
Augustus Gossleson - Mon, 18 May 2020 08:30:24 EST 5CmzjCid No.534647 Reply
It sounds like you don't have a great relationship with your family.

>I went to my parents' house for a Sunday visit and told them all to be quiet so I could sleep

So, what you need to work on is being less selfish, being less focused on what is making you individually uncomfortable and upset in life. It sounds like you might also be displaying some behavior that's indicative of a certain minority segment of right wing views. As you're experiencing, it's not the views that people have a problem with, it's the arrogant, selfish, boorish behavior that comes with them, behavior that you have demonstrated. This, combined with your total lack of ability to connect with other humans means that you just don't belong around people.
>>
Phineas Debblebanks - Tue, 19 May 2020 19:10:41 EST OZEY0BK7 No.534666 Reply
Yeah your brother is clearly in the wrong but you're in the wrong with your dad. It's his home. He can be as loud as he wants. Help him out with his TV next time.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.