Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

what do I do with my life

- Fri, 29 May 2020 04:10:20 EST vm8CAmLW No.534720
File: 1590739820617.png -(310694B / 303.41KB, 1024x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. what do I do with my life
Hello.. I have emotional issues and Ive been struggling with uni and school and previously, in high school, pretty bad depression. Was studying accounting and I wanna re-tackle it. How can I re gain my confidence? also, what other jobs could I consider? I'm relatively bright, decent at writing, and like people. Iunno. I feel like a jack of all trades that gives up so easily.
>>
Charlotte Donnerville - Fri, 29 May 2020 08:14:40 EST 7OGdb+ZV No.534723 Reply
Confidence is being able to accept failure as part of the process. If you lack confidence, no doubt it's because you judge failure harshly. Stop judging failure harshly and you won't be afraid to fail, and you will persevere until you achieve success. That's what confidence is.
>>
Nigel Bicklekut - Fri, 29 May 2020 19:51:12 EST ySK+6TA1 No.534727 Reply
>>534720
you've got the beginning seeds of confidence already sewn, it sounds like. now you just need to cultivate it and allow the time for it to grow--in other words, put in the daily work required to achieve something, and once you've achieved it, the tree that grows will be your confidence. that's generally how confidence works for me, anyway. you can never truly believe in yourself until you've done something and have something to show for it.

confidence is essentially the knowledge of your abilities to do something plus the pride that comes from having actually followed through and done it, resulting in something you can always recall in the future to point out that your knowledge of your abilities wasn't just your imagination and you've had real world results to prove that any time you need to refer back to it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.