Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

cheated on, not even mad?

- Sun, 31 May 2020 13:10:27 EST BNmGDLDE No.534752
File: 1590945027853.jpg -(48074B / 46.95KB, 721x723) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. cheated on, not even mad?
GF cheated on me.

This is my first relationship and I had felt like we were moving apart a little, but at the same time I thought we had been together for over a year and that initial high of the relationship had worn off and were still going. Never had an argument or anything.

Came home from the doing a little shopping, she had asked me a dozen times to "call before you leave the store in-case I decide I want anything" which obviously, I forgot to do. See a strange car in the driveway, figure a friend was over but no.

If she had asked me if it was ok to sleep with her old fuck buddy I would have said yes. I had thought about asking if an open relationship was possible because I want to see what being with another guy is like. But she didn't ask and I only found out because I came home early. I want to believer her but can I? How can I be sure?

So, I guess I have to ask myself if I want to be in an open relationship or move on?

If I do choose to stay and try out an open relationship? How can I forgive and learn to trust her again? Do I just forgive and move on or do I ask for some kind of gesture to show she is sorry? If so, what?
>>
Sidney Goffingdale - Sun, 31 May 2020 13:29:03 EST 3ScQQ4dj No.534753 Reply
believe her what?
stop being a stallion with the open relationship shit when you're clearly not comfortable with it, move on
>>
Ian Cettingtuck - Sun, 31 May 2020 19:48:34 EST DJNQEQQ6 No.534755 Reply
Nah no good dude. Dump her ass. Shes not ready for an open relationship either.
>>
Augustus Shakewell - Sun, 31 May 2020 20:21:06 EST 4blDKyFQ No.534757 Reply
Lol don't have any relationship with someone who doesn't respect relationships. She'll find some way to fuck you over man, she doesn't care. I'm not saying don't have an open relationship, just not with her.
>>
Edwin Turveystock - Mon, 01 Jun 2020 03:47:18 EST 1SSFeKJF No.534766 Reply
>>534752
She cheated, she can't be trusted.

It's not that she fucked another guy it's that she did it before it was okay. She was trying to hide it and knew it was wrong. You can cheat in an open relationship, for example she could blow out important commitments with you for a new exciting fuck, have lots of unprotected sex or whatever. The point is whatever terms you agree she does not respect.
>>
Jack Seshson - Mon, 01 Jun 2020 07:23:04 EST LUAyeKAb No.534772 Reply
yeah sex is being there, right?

you guys are all fuckin nothins from the neck up
>>
Jenny Narryman - Mon, 01 Jun 2020 07:35:59 EST 4nEQ0RbW No.534776 Reply
>>534772
Sober up, dipshit. Drive-by shade throwing is a bad look.
>>
Cornelius Hevingville - Tue, 02 Jun 2020 10:42:32 EST wzeDR2d8 No.534790 Reply
Pathetic shit man fucking hell do you not respect yourself at all? Ditch the bitch and move on you're worth more than this
>>
Barnaby Singerbire - Sat, 06 Jun 2020 00:50:00 EST 3xVrj3us No.534829 Reply
Worst place to ask about women OP most people here have hard ons for whore hating. Idk why she cheated or what the deal is here, but obviously you two need to have a conversation about all of this
>>
Hedda Faffingpare - Sat, 06 Jun 2020 07:28:58 EST KadI5+Ws No.534832 Reply
>>534829
Calm down, bud. If someone here offends you, take it up with them.
>>
Nicholas Surrystock - Sat, 06 Jun 2020 11:50:29 EST ySK+6TA1 No.534833 Reply
>>534752
I think the fact you aren't even mad says about all that needs to be said. If you see this as or desire this to be a serious relationship at all, then it's time to let her go. You aren't even upset, meaning you knew you already lost her anyway and had given up on her.

If you don't see this as a very serious relationship, and want to use it as a way to experiment with three ways with another guy, then do that until you've gotten all you think you wanted out of it, and then let her go when you're ready to move on to a serious relationship.

Whether or not you should try to pursue an open relationship or not depends entirely on your perception of this relationship, what it means to you, and what you want to get out of it... and whether or not you think you can get what you want out of it such that it's worth the time and effort you have to put in.
>>
Eugene Pittstone - Mon, 08 Jun 2020 05:42:45 EST SIzEtwfA No.534865 Reply
1591609365230.jpg -(85791B / 83.78KB, 645x729) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Fires can fizzle out. If you don't take it personal then at least make them stop out of respect until you two split, it's just a bad look, and let yourself have some dignity in leaving it all behind. Then maybe later she'll want you back for some kinky times. Other that that, hey, my first Gf was a lesbian using me as a cover-up boyfriend during school. I didn't even catch on until 10 months into the misery and I cheated on her after breaking down alone in it all. Shit happens. Keep cool. Use your head, always. Mind is the real battlefield

And pay more fucking attention to your lady next time.
>>
Nell Penningwudging - Tue, 09 Jun 2020 01:47:30 EST jnas4L6T No.534884 Reply
oof sorry OP. I myself allowed myself to be crippled for years due to sad sob story breakups. I am in a place now at least where if my current relationship goes south I still have my own plans for my own life. You seem rational about the whole thing. Be prepared for surprise grief to sneak up on you later and don't avoid processing it for years like I did. Best of luck, I would certainly advise you to cut contact with her.
>>
Sidney Sinnerhall - Wed, 10 Jun 2020 03:22:40 EST rZ3j6ezR No.534896 Reply
you can still cheat in an open relationship. i wouldn't really trust her at this point even in an open relationship unless you really wanna make it work.
>>
Rebecca Pinnerdore - Wed, 10 Jun 2020 11:04:42 EST A5IzVT0o No.534899 Reply
>>534865
>my first Gf was a lesbian using me as a cover-up boyfriend during school. I didn't even catch on until 10 months into the misery
ooft...rough...
>>
Jenny Hummerchadge - Thu, 11 Jun 2020 04:02:23 EST T36MuUAK No.534901 Reply
1591862543691.jpg -(129361B / 126.33KB, 602x538) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>534899
whats funny though is we never told each other the truth about either side of it, so I never told her while we were "together" that I got with a girl and She never directly told me about the fact She was in a whole other actual relationship w/ a chick.

Party years later and this ex fucking walks up to me flirting until we make out upstairs and pushing into a wall painting making noise in the bathroom etc. UNTIL HER BITCH OF A GIRLFRIEND COMES FUMING and they left in a hurry. fuck it all.

but yeah the 10 months hurt although she let me take her virginity and then they both ended up married now and my older sister warned me that she thought they were lesbians too. Interesting time. Perks of having a respectable name I guess, whatever makes lesbians given you their virginity and final pre-lesbain union dicking.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.