Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Venting

- Sat, 20 Jun 2020 03:27:46 EST s6yb1++W No.534963
File: 1592638066228.png -(66853B / 65.29KB, 350x219) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Venting
Why are you so difficult to love? God dammit, you are amazing, you're such a talented and beautiful person and yet you can be such a dick sometimes. I've shared memories with you that I thought were for people who were delusional or just children. I remember the little things, shit that will stay with me for a long, long fucking time. I hate this space we have, I hate that we've argued so much, I hate that even though we realize we're stubborn and we both know how difficult as people we can be, we still completely manage to forget that in a fight. I'm really god damn ornery and I'm sorry, I know I need to work harder, we both do. I've got giant fucking insecurity issues that are plain as day that I thought I had tackled fucking years ago, and it's spilling out onto our relationship. I'm keeping my fingers cautiously crossed. So at least we're on the same page.
But god dammit, when things are good, for the majority of the time we spend together it is so god damn nice. I know you, and I have expectations, and I feel the same from you. So why do the arguments that we do have get so bad? Is this really it then? Is this just a soft form of the eventual hard goodbye where like, yeah, we're both going places and we'll be fine, we've even developed as people. But fuck. It's sad. It would be so much easier if we at least resented each other or something. But we don't.

I love you. I was an ass, you're sometimes a cold dick. I'll be happy to see you even if we do go our separate ways after this.

tl;dr an old queen venting some bullshit because if I write this down somewhere I'll just delete it later.
>>
Edwin Foblinghadging - Sat, 20 Jun 2020 06:32:41 EST Z8E/qob6 No.534964 Reply
Yeah I didn't like Troi that much as a character either
>>
Edward Dongerfuck - Sun, 21 Jun 2020 03:44:18 EST Qoe2oia4 No.534990 Reply
Frist Officer's log, stardate 42069.1337.

Counselor Troi broke up with me again to sleep with that asshole quick tongued mindreader trying to outbid me for the wormhole. That bitch! Why do I love her so much? We have grown apart so much, but some part of me will always love her. We've even developed as people. I knew I should have asked Dr. Crusher for more bluechew.
>>
Riker - Thu, 25 Jun 2020 00:47:39 EST s6yb1++W No.535061 Reply
1593060459307.png -(337091B / 329.19KB, 577x433) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>534990

This shouldn't be accurate, but it is.
Folks, heartbreak hurts. Yeah, I loved. But god dammit. I wish it had worked out.
>>
Jarvis Clellystone - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 15:54:52 EST LUAyeKAb No.535116 Reply
1593201292330.webm [mp4] -(12048584B / 11.49MB, 1224x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
TRY TO BE MORE LIKE STAR TREK: PICARD

OUR TEAM SAYS THAT THIS IS WHAT NORMAL IS maybe send a selfless aftermarket gift every half year and not expect it to be recognized if you are able to care that much
>>
Jarvis Clellystone - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 17:30:26 EST LUAyeKAb No.535121 Reply
>>534963
conservatives try to humiliate you by calling something shame and liberals try to humiliate you by calling something shame. winning someone over is winning someone over and being demonstratively correct is being demonstratively correct. maybe you learned something like old trek. you probably didn't though, and she probably isn't going to learn anything either. it's ok to try bud but people have a whooooole lot of input where if you try then you are going to have to be super contained and keep pretty much everything that you just said to yourself.

i like really old obscure postcards of historical areas, they have objective value.
>>
Jarvis Clellystone - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 17:47:54 EST LUAyeKAb No.535122 Reply
>>534963
send her something every six months, assume she threw it away, and when asked say that it is something that your -id wanted to do on its own.

these politics folks have all of this input about the ways they want to fuck your girlfriend and when it comes down to it, maybe something will click after five years. you've got to be extremely, extremely, extremely contained, and it will be letting her go, and maybe after five years something will click.

it's also good to throw away baggage and walk away from the past. oh it sounds like she must of had a poor attitude, don't deal with it. maybe you can buy some originals and she will end up keeping it in a drawer, maybe she is shittier than your memories and will use them to wipe. call it cash, give it plenty of space, and don't think about it. hell, maybe don't do anything at all. just don't fuck up by talking, that's the real thing, and don't fuck that first bit up by putting faith in your demonstrations. it's good to have learned something, it's really really great actually.

just be ready to make pallie-pals with someone else in the meantime.

i feel for ya, maybe it's the trek. i think this is what a diplomatic picard would do besides get rewritten as gay in the year 2020 since he never seems to want to fuck. i think we will get to star trek in the year 4000 after we progress the judge dredd timeline. all of that is on you in a way, and people aren't perfect either. i say a lot of severely disrespectful stuff but i know where some of the stuff counts.
>>
Riker - Tue, 30 Jun 2020 01:13:28 EST 31lTGUeC No.535175 Reply
1593494008004.jpg -(13689B / 13.37KB, 320x238) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Thanks for the advice everyone. I may send them something every 6 months or so. I may not. We both agreed I should contact them in August. I'm leaning towards just wishing them well and saying hi and leaving it at that. The very idea of any kind of hope makes me both resentful of myself for not realizing that yes, there are probably better suited people out there for me, and yes, I'll meet them.

I'm sad because we definitely understood one another on a really fundamental level, that, and we both don't hate each other. That almost feels so much worse than if someone wrongs you, at least with the anger you can use it as fuel. With the melancholy all you can do is give it time and space and eventually hope your feelings either fade away or you forget about them completely.

It's already been a week and I feel myself moving on from the relationship, but not forgetting the memories, and the love, that I have for this person. This isn't my first rodeo so I know I'll be okay. I'll become better as a result of this. Just wish things hadn't gotten so god damn out of hand in the relationship.

Eh well, the only constant in life is change. The sun will rise tomorrow. On the plus side I'm viewing this as a golden opportunity for massive self improvement, physical, mental and even emotional to a degree. I see strides happening in that regard.

Thank you again for the heart to heart and letting me vent.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.