Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Does the feeling of wanting to fuck other girls go away?

- Mon, 27 Jul 2020 10:58:05 EST sxluUyk0 No.535452
File: 1595861885353.png -(217557B / 212.46KB, 455x290) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Does the feeling of wanting to fuck other girls go away?
>25 years old
>First real relationship, 2 years now
>Wonderful girlfriend, love her dearly
>Great person to be around
>Chill
>Sex is good
>Everything is great in the relationship

And I still constantly just think about fucking other women. To add to the backstory - I wasn't a virgin before I met her but she is my first relationship. Before this I just wasnt very interested in a relationship, but we just got along so well and she's so great that it developed into one - which I was fine with.

However, I just want to fuck other women and think about it all the time. Its not that I want to BE with other women, and its not that the sex I have with my girlfriend is bad or unfulfilling - im not looking for anything I dont already have - I just want to fuck other women for the variety and for the novelty.

I dont think I'll ever cheat on my girlfriend because I love her totally and I never want to upset her, she'll be totally heartbroken if I ever did, obviously - but there's no getting over that I think about it quite a bit.

Just wish I could have the occasional no strings attached fuck that means nothing, just get it out of my system every now and then.

Does this feeling ever go away?
>>
Edwin Fillerworth - Mon, 27 Jul 2020 14:22:30 EST xnbHpIkH No.535455 Reply
1595874150378.jpg -(97852B / 95.56KB, 600x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>Does this feeling ever go away?

In my experience, no, it doesn't. You're always going to lust after other women, it's human nature. You're always going to find someone that's more attractive. It's okay to have those thoughts, but I wouldn't get too attached to them if you care about your girl and are considering being with her long term. Especially if everything else is great in the relationship.
>>
Betsy Chopperfield - Mon, 27 Jul 2020 18:27:29 EST 1SSFeKJF No.535461 Reply
>>535455
yeah thoughts are thoughts. If you're getting everything you need from your relationship then they're just your body recognising attractive women. There's not really any getting out your system.

Men and women have those thoughts. Some people are not monogamously inclined but even those of us who are have those thoughts. We just accept it. There will always be more attractive women to lust after. The supply might as well be infinite. The only thing they offer is a nice view and you're already getting that from them. Put that frustration into fucking your girlfriend harder/better. You don't have to "get over" it, just accept it happens and get on with your life. It doesn't have to be a big deal.
>>
Nicholas Tillingshaw - Mon, 27 Jul 2020 18:43:23 EST ZLNL16wy No.535462 Reply
i will fuck

but also love
>>
Archie Buttingwell - Tue, 28 Jul 2020 02:17:38 EST 5DUeksOv No.535475 Reply
For me it didnt go away
It actually got worse
And then i cheated and that felt way worse than not being able to fuck other people did. Altho tbh it felt fucking amazing at first. But that high fell fast.

How old are you OP? I am 29 now and I finally feel like my libido is calming the fuck down. So it could just be youre young and horny as fuck
It could also be a psychological issue. People with ADHD have a strong desire for stimulation seeking and novelty seeking. people who are depressed might just want to feel anything other than depressed. Maybe this is some unconscious expression of your commitment issues.

Imo talk to a therapist about it
It seems like not a big deal but imo it is, because this will eventually threaten your relationship and you will feel very bad man
>>
William Blublingdedging - Wed, 05 Aug 2020 22:51:35 EST fsygUW+v No.535615 Reply
>>535452
Just have a threesome or tell her you want an open relationship. Doesn't mean you don't love her, sometimes you just gotta get some.
>>
Scourge of the West - Thu, 06 Aug 2020 09:11:39 EST HZm1KLNh No.535626 Reply
1596719499895.png -(1876947B / 1.79MB, 1440x2880) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>535615
This. Monogamy is an outdated and over rated construct. Once one of my girlfriends introduced me to the world of swinging there was no looking back. Turns out watching your girl get boned by another dude was a big turn on for me and vice versa. Seeing it for the first time I realized how many of my issues and problems were due to artificial barriers that society had ingrained in me.

The going on dates while your wife or girl sit at home and vice versa is weird I think. But swinging is a couple is fun as fuck
>>
Basil Drattingchug - Thu, 06 Aug 2020 11:36:33 EST osfQv4vp No.535629 Reply
>>535452
Totally normal. Whether you act on it is another thing, and should entirely depend on whether or not you have established you have that sort of relationship with your gf.
>>
Charlotte Gabbleford - Fri, 07 Aug 2020 12:24:00 EST TtXni/Rr No.535639 Reply
generally as men get older their hormone levels change and they get less interested in perusing sex and strange women, this usually happens in the early 30s and men think "I finally managed it! trying not to think about sex finally paid off!!!" but actually it was their hormones. For some guys it never happens, unfortunately, but they are the minority
>>
Ebenezer Fuckleketch - Sat, 08 Aug 2020 07:38:42 EST Wv0LJm+H No.535648 Reply
>>535626
>Monogamy is an outdated and over rated construct.
Until you get to your 50s and start wishing you'd spent time making a single meaningful relationship instead of many frivolous ones.
>>
Doris Blablinglock - Sat, 08 Aug 2020 07:43:20 EST /q+yn+S5 No.535649 Reply
>>535648
Haha I'm pretty sure if you get to your fifties and are in a stable non monogamous relationship with someone you've got a way more meaningful and resilient relationship than a regular married couple.
>>
Betsy Brookfoot - Sat, 08 Aug 2020 07:58:41 EST 5UWRQibO No.535650 Reply
>>535649
I can't hear you from all the way over there, man, you have to bring those goal posts back and stop running around with them.
>>
Lydia Soddlegold - Sun, 09 Aug 2020 10:04:34 EST qK1Z+uZp No.535656 Reply
>>535626

I'd believe this if I didn't personally know over half the people in those communities are straight up pants on head, foaming from the mouth insane. They're almost all on anti depressants or have some kind of significant mental health issue and are general time bombs, everything is fine until it isn't and when it isn't it fucking ISN'T.

That being said there's a few gems in there and if you're lucky enough to get one you'll probably have a great time.
>>
Priscilla Shittingdock - Sun, 09 Aug 2020 18:18:19 EST 1SSFeKJF No.535665 Reply
>>535656
I think this applies to most people honestly. I say this as a monogamous guy.

I've friends who've done the poly thing or do it. It lives and dies by the same thing as normal relationships but if you have a complex relationship (as opposed to say mostly centralised but with other things going on) it can end up with many more potential points of failure to ruin everything. I've seen that go wrong. It's possible for people to get marginalised and used as emotional tampons by multiple people if they're really foolish. But it's high risk high reward. You make it work and you have a full support structure and as the joke goes, a D&D group who will turn up regularly.

I'm satisfied with one person and don't have time for more. I see other women who are stunning but at the end of the day I have the energy and emotional availability for one person and one night stands are not as good. You won't learn how to make that person's body and mind respond the way you can with one partner.

I guess I think "I'd smash that person in the hypotheticals" pretty often but I don't think that's unusual. Whether polyamory is the answer depends on a lot of stuff. You are going to end up having to duck crazies and awful people whoever you are and whatever you look for.
>>
Phineas Mebbleham - Mon, 10 Aug 2020 02:09:31 EST m8gMi16v No.535672 Reply
I had an open relationship for years, it had some bumpy parts but it worked pretty well overall. It served its purpose and both myself and my partner kind of got tired of it around the same time. Naturally kind of burned out. It’s a lot of work. Made us both better at sex and also made us both appreciate each other more, since people are nightmares, generally speaking. We’re monogamous now but it is nice to know we could do it again eventually if we wanted to. We’ve been together 12 years.

I do agree that a lot of people in the poly community seem to be somewhat emotionally unhinged, a lot of borderliney kind of stuff. My partner and I weren’t poly though, just open. Open to fuck buddies w little romance

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.