Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

am I being followed or paranoid?

- Wed, 05 Aug 2020 11:43:11 EST 7xGdC/hr No.535584
File: 1596642191515.jpg -(22529B / 22.00KB, 600x498) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. am I being followed or paranoid?
So the other night about 2am I smoked a joint out my window. When I opened it I thought I saw a light down the street from a car or something so I quickly went away and came back. When I started smoking it a black private hire taxi pulls directly opposite my house, sits a minute, grabs a bag and leaves. Ok bit unsettling but whatever just going home, car is there until sometime next day.

Fast forward this morning go for walk at 4am. I live in what I'd describe as a very small city in a student area. When I'm walking down a road adjacent to mine, I hear a car behind going past really slowly. Could have just been because it's dark and slightly narrow road, but it was proper slow. I don't know if it was the same one, but sure enough when I looked round it said 'Private Hire' on the side. A van trailed shortly behind and blocked its view of me, I ttried to stay hidden behind it. After it gets further down the road it just pulls up to the side and stays there with its lights on dim and engine running. Sketchy but ok could just have needed to stop, not very discreet if stalking me.

I leave that road and I walk past a roundabout with a gas station. Hear another car behind me at the traffic lights, small white car, and when lights go green, I have a funny feeling it will pull into the gas station. And it does, but not to the pumps, it parks right at the front as it he were going to buy something, but doesn't get out. When I look in his car to see what he's doing it's just a middle aged white dude conveniently looking the other way.

Now I'm starting to freak out a bit and change my route to go home. Saw a couple of cars/vans on my way home but it was too dark to rationally evaluate whether they could be the same ones I saw before.

What do you think? Is this very concerning or am I being paranoid? Cars do need to stop after all. I've read about professionals following people and I didn't hear anything about them just pulling up in front of you, seems a bit obvious don't you think? On the other hand, it was very suspicious and unsettling. I don't know what to believe and I'm concerned there's a small chance there are people abroad may want to hurt me. Please advise.
>>
Emma Blummleten - Wed, 05 Aug 2020 11:47:33 EST VAcauGzm No.535585 Reply
Is there any conceivable reason that anyone would bear you any ill will, enough to bother following you around or fucking with you? Are you worth it? You're probably just being stupid.
>>
Basil Cammledud - Wed, 05 Aug 2020 12:03:13 EST 7xGdC/hr No.535586 Reply
>>535585

Unfortunate there is yes, I cannot go into too much detail, but long story short I may have let some sketchy criminals abroad to believe I may have been responsible for something I am not that they would want to hurt someone for. The downward spiral of fear at the time caused me to have my first and only ever experience of psychosis. However, they didn't explicitly threaten me.

Once I started to recover from the trauma I assumed that given the fact they were in some shithole country well over a thousand miles away, I wasn't at high risk of being located. But things like this make me a nervous.

I also thought when going up a hill back to my house, I saw a small white vehicle similar to the one at gas station with a van behind it. But admittedly one of the small white vehicles may have been a van and the other a car, I'm not 100%.

I've been reading all these articles on the internet regarding being stalked/followed just telling you to trust your gut feeling when something isn't right so maybe that's what's freaking me out, I don't know.
>>
Eliza Forringspear - Wed, 05 Aug 2020 12:36:04 EST ZILHHPC6 No.535587 Reply
1596645364801.jpg -(11443B / 11.17KB, 198x168) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Hehe this guy's mind's like... Poof!

You've been brainwashed, guy! You've been dazzled.
>>
Emma Blummleten - Wed, 05 Aug 2020 12:38:36 EST VAcauGzm No.535589 Reply
>>535586
Look into gangstalking. It's not real. You are almost certainly just being nuts and falling into a relatively common psychological trap. It's very very easy to see patterns like this and relate them to yourself.
>>
Fucking Feddlegold - Fri, 07 Aug 2020 00:16:16 EST /q+yn+S5 No.535633 Reply
Nah that's paranoia dude. Trust me. I'm paranoid as fuck. What you saw was a bunch of random shit happening. But why was a bunch of random shit happening around you all of a sudden? It always happens, you just arent normally paying attention to it.

Someone pulls into a gas station and fucks around in the front seat maybe looking for their wallet or something. Someone is lost and slowly driving or maybe they are texting on their phone. Some dude is delivering newspapers. Its not about you dude and even if it was youd be crazy to believe it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.