Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

New relationship and they like being Friends with their ex

- Sun, 09 Aug 2020 14:48:36 EST 1+Zi0vj4 No.535659
File: 1596998916453.jpg -(121331B / 118.49KB, 1200x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. New relationship and they like being Friends with their ex
If you just entered into a new relationship with someone and they are friends with their ex, do you see that as a red flag?
I mentioned that I dislike it and my new partner said "there is no attraction there i always stay friends with them, you have nothing to worry about etc" and sort of acted like I was being unreasonable.
I'm about ready to pack this one in and call it wraps. What do you guys think?
>>
Asapw0jack - Sun, 09 Aug 2020 14:56:56 EST P9+2I5It No.535660 Reply
>>535659
I was friends with my ex's ex for many years...it was only after she fucked one of her friends from back home we both were like pikachu-face.jpg and he kinds just was like 'i warned u but w/e'

Now I'm practically married to this enthusiastic chick I met on Blender and although she sometimes infuriates me with her over-logic and meltdowns. I've learned how to work around it and her focus on being 'my person' whatever that means in her beautiful mind makes me feel taken care of and supported...even when I don't want it.

In short: in healthy relationship with smoll tiddie gamer mom autist Fiancee
>>
Asapw0jack - Sun, 09 Aug 2020 15:02:00 EST P9+2I5It No.535661 Reply
>>535660

I dunno at first it was like "god I hate how woke and credulous she is and she's always out to be number one"

Then I realised I basically developed a Spock fetish. And her gogetter enthusiasmonova attitude completely complimented my 'actually watch the paint dry and understand it's meaning' laid back science and society view on the world.
>>
Priscilla Shittingdock - Sun, 09 Aug 2020 18:11:30 EST 1SSFeKJF No.535664 Reply
>>535659
It depends on the details OP. The main questions being why they split up and how friendly they are. If they ended on very unambiguous certain terms and/or there's just normal friend behaviour going on it's ine. If the other exes have moved on it's probably very fine. I could talk about all the ifs and bits but there's a lot of unknowns.

>who dumped who?
>how familiar are they?
>Have the exes clearly moved on? (more likely if your partner didn't just go straight into "we're friends now" without anyone getting space)
>Are their exes all thirsty and lonely?
>Or did the breakups just happen with little ill will because everyone involved was adult about it?
>how attentive and interested is your partner? (and of course does this change over time?)
>anything odd leap out at you?

I think if you can't handle it, you should bail but accept it may be your insecurity and not their fault. Of course it may also be you're saying yourself a world of hurt. Dunno from what you've said.
>>
Nathaniel Goodford - Sun, 09 Aug 2020 20:51:02 EST suOUJIIv No.535667 Reply
Whenever people worry about platonic relationships that their partner has usually the problem is between you and your partner. If you worry about your partner hanging out with someone who they say there's nothing going on with, you have trust problems. This isn't necessarily your fault though, it could mean that there's just not enough love and openness in your relationship. Maybe try talking with them about it? Good luck.
>>
Phineas Buzzwill - Sun, 09 Aug 2020 22:35:31 EST iA5UXn8f No.535668 Reply
If it makes you uncomfortable then leave. NEITHER of you should be forced to compromise on something like that.

You can always get high and jack off
>>
Nell Clapperworth - Mon, 10 Aug 2020 08:46:28 EST UCVl/O8b No.535678 Reply
>>535659
>I always stay friends with them
Because that way she can say she's never had a breakup that was her fault.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.