Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

mixed signals?

- Sun, 27 Sep 2020 23:05:25 EST vkQuY2Qs No.536287
File: 1601262325262.jpg -(58008B / 56.65KB, 385x354) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. mixed signals?
a little background, though im not sure how relevant is to this. not a religious person. never have been, neither has most of my immediate family. but baptized catholic, in a catholic country, and eventually gained sympathy for christianism. im far from a model christian, and i hardly practice it. but i took an interest to it

so, i meet this sweet christian girl in okcupid. we click a lot and have a lot of chemistry, talk for a long time while asking for her social media periodically until she gives in and we follow each other in instagram
after a couple of flirty lines through a somewhat long period of time and spending time online (severe lockdown because of covid here), she tells me that shes evangelical and does not "date" people, much less from outside her denom while also saying shes chaste (which i assumed, so ive never been inappropiate or touched the issue in our convos, a reason for finding that clarification strange)
so, right-o. i would have been very happy to have her as my girlfriend, but i like her enough to still be friends, and she thinks so too

today, a petty thing made me doubt again. a kissing emoji with a heart. yeah, i know, high school shit. im just starting to try my game at this sort of stuff
but we met on a dating site. we talk for months. id like to think there is some sort of chemistry. she brings up the chaste stuff when it never came up in our talks. and now this. wishful thinking? am i overreacting?

i dont have doubts about how to procceed, i can take a no for an answer, but i really would like to know whats on her mind
>>
Phoebe Conkinstock - Mon, 28 Sep 2020 08:24:22 EST sP3DXAKK No.536288 Reply
>>536287
>she tells me that shes evangelical and does not "date" people, much less from outside her denom while also saying shes chaste
So either you put your effort into this and succeed, and you've managed to have sex with someone against their better judgment and values, or you fail, and you stay home and jack off. Why not put your effort into having sex with someone who is positive about the idea and will no doubt be way more positive about the experience?
>>
Phoebe Conkinstock - Mon, 28 Sep 2020 08:25:50 EST sP3DXAKK No.536289 Reply
>>536287
>she brings up the chaste stuff when it never came up in our talks
Because as you become closer friends she wants you to know that she will never have sex with you unless you manipulate it out of her.

That's what that means.

Just so you know.

What you do reflects your values and not hers. Don't destroy precious things just to see them defiled.
>>
Archie Dirringstidge - Mon, 28 Sep 2020 09:57:38 EST StwWjX3r No.536290 Reply
>>536287
This is exactly how i imagine all the /pol/tards are when they meet an actual "trad" wife
>>
Shit Hundlefuck - Mon, 28 Sep 2020 12:27:42 EST 1SSFeKJF No.536291 Reply
>>536289
This but also there is a good chance that the girl just likes chatting and the attention but has no interest in dating you. This happens a lot but actually this one has the honesty to be up front.

You've already had the talk and she shot you down. There is nothing wrong with that and you handled it okay. If she still brings up the chaste stuff now, then you could ask her why and just be honest, but if not she could just be being friendly. Some women do actually kiss their friends on the cheek or whatever.

Also the idea of dating her: She may jive with you and share values but it's clear that the values of her church and family take precedence, so she regardless of what you feel and she does, you'd have to accept those values. If she's part of a shitty hateful denomination or group then expect that to be part and parcel of it. She may well be willing to change her views or move away from that group, but you cannot count on it and should never date someone hoping they'll change.

Of course if you decided her denomination worked with your values maybe she'd be on the table. To me not "dating" means you'd be courting her with a view to getting married. No fucking, just get to know each other, decide you're a good match or not. Then move on. If she's on that site either she was looking for someone to marry or she was fishing for attention. If you really like her and her denomination's values genuinely resonate with your own (what if they're liberal or you're very conservative? if that's a possibility you could ask) you could then consider asking what would happen then. Like does that mean she'd be open to getting to know you in a chaste manner until you're both sure you want to marry assuming you can accept the beliefs? If you go that route be honest about your religion because this is too much of a deal to lie about. If she rejects you you avoided a bigger disaster later.

Honestly though, probably keep swiping/scrolling or wait until you can meet people in person again and go strike up conversation with other people.
>>
Archie Fottingfuck - Mon, 28 Sep 2020 13:09:50 EST vkQuY2Qs No.536292 Reply
>>536288
>>536289
i dont care if we dont fuck. and its not like i dont hang out with other people, i have a fwb which i see twice a month
>>536290
im not a poltard and i dont look for tradwives. im not "trad" myself, why would i care?
>>536291
yeah we never hang out irl, and i would like to know her
honestly i dont care that much about faith, i just find abrahamic religions interesting. if i drift from it or embrace it, doesnt make much difference. and i am on the lookout for other people. if she already shot me down or eventually will shoot me down, i dont mind

thanks for the help. reading people isnt easy for me
>>
Archie Fottingfuck - Mon, 28 Sep 2020 15:57:40 EST vkQuY2Qs No.536294 Reply
>>536293
if i did i wouldnt be okay with us being just friends
>>
Albert Crillywater - Mon, 28 Sep 2020 16:32:53 EST LQ4VvGPH No.536296 Reply
first off, if you're gonna pretend to be a christian to bang this evangelical girl, you're gonna need to know that it's Christianity, not christianism. Second, good luck banging this evangelical girl. Don't be confused by the mixed messages if she sends you signals you gotta go for it and if she rejects you then you move on, otherwise, congratulations on banging that evangelical girl. Also, evangelicals are crazy, just a heads up.
>>
Archie Fottingfuck - Mon, 28 Sep 2020 18:17:04 EST vkQuY2Qs No.536297 Reply
>>536296
i dont pretend to be christian, nor its my goal to bang her
esl, by the way. dont know of any catholic anglo country
>>
Graham Paffingshaw - Thu, 08 Oct 2020 02:48:09 EST /a0EWK+P No.536363 Reply
Sounds like she's into you

Ever hear that song hold on loosely but don't let go?

If you squeeze to tightly you're gonna lose control or something
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Fuck Blackwill - Sat, 10 Oct 2020 21:53:36 EST tohDtRaK No.536401 Reply
>>536363
Eh, whatever. Just whatever you do don't bang 50 hookers and then hookup with randoms from bars because her family sets you up in an elaborate mafia scheme for "accidentally" taking on the people who killed your parents.
User is currently banned from all boards

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.