Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

I hate me and my girlfriends sex life

- Sun, 18 Oct 2020 17:22:19 EST RokQ5ZVE No.536529
File: 1603056139604.jpg -(9714B / 9.49KB, 291x173) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. I hate me and my girlfriends sex life
For the past almost 11 years I've been together with my gf. I love everything about being together with her, except our sex life. I've always for some reason assumed that things would get better over time as we both matured, but that was a stupid idea to have. It hasn't gotten better, in fact its gotten worse. We just had sex after a week of nothing happening and it was the same old dead and passionless sex we always have.

Over the years I've so hard to get her more interested in me. I've tried everything I could to make it better for her. It's just no use. It actually makes me feel so worthless, I'd almost wish she would cheat on me because then I might actually get to see her be excited again.

I don't know where I'm going with this post, I just feel like garbage and I don't feel like I can tell anyone in my personal life about this. I just wanted to vent. I wish I had someone that's into me as much as vice versa. Thanks for listening.
>>
Matilda Blythebanks - Sun, 18 Oct 2020 19:42:00 EST StwWjX3r No.536530 Reply
>>536529
Have you already communicated this to her? Because otherwise it sounds like it's time to break up. People want to pretend sexual compatibility isn't that important for serious relationships but it is. Both of you deserve to have an actual fulfilling sex life
>>
Eugene Billerhut - Sun, 18 Oct 2020 20:09:09 EST I0IKXzPw No.536531 Reply
Yeah this should have been a rolling topic of conversation between you guys for years now. Talk about it with her. Ask what you can do. I sure shes feeling something similar as well.

I always find a good long massage leads to sex.
>>
Basil Semmernut - Sun, 18 Oct 2020 20:56:26 EST RokQ5ZVE No.536532 Reply
>>536530
>>536531
We've discussed it to death. She just has low libido and is a prude. I don't want to break up just because of sex, but it is kind of depressing me yeah
>>
William Camblemot - Sun, 18 Oct 2020 23:35:07 EST qZsH6IXq No.536533 Reply
>>536532
HELLO you as basically MEEEEEEEEE

I survived by opening our relationship
I dunno if that's on the table for you
>>
Hedda Foggleworth - Mon, 19 Oct 2020 01:03:39 EST /a0EWK+P No.536534 Reply
Shit OP you could be single, it ain't so bad really

Take it easy on yourself. Ask for more if you want it. Am I the only guy that could care less if the chick likes it? I mean bend the fuck over already, as long as they take instruction they could grit their teeth in agony for all I really care at the end of the day. Maybe I'm just being a jerk, I dunno, good luck OP
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Hedda Foggleworth - Mon, 19 Oct 2020 01:05:01 EST /a0EWK+P No.536535 Reply
>>536533
Opening a relationship is a terrible idea and anyone that has ever done it will tell you so if they are honest a day in their entire life

Whatever you do OP, don't get gay
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Eugene Billerhut - Mon, 19 Oct 2020 02:24:08 EST I0IKXzPw No.536541 Reply
>>536532
Ahh shit man that sucks if she isnt willing to change. Well yeah you can only control your own actions really. If you feel that you are putting your best in to get her romanced up and horny and shes not responding, you've talked about it extensively and she knows that you are unhappy, then you gotta start thinking about alternatives.

Maybe break up or talk about opening up the relationship. Open relationships are super hard to navigate but you're already fucked anyway so yeah maybe it will ignite the passion in her if you bring it up. I dunno man. Why are you willing to continue feeling worthless and hoping that she cheats?
>>
Charlotte Cibbledock - Wed, 21 Oct 2020 04:40:02 EST 2xGeiN5Q No.536569 Reply
>>536532
this could actually be a hormonal issue. see if she'd be willing to go to an institute and get checked out. some women just have a drop in their later years (even pre-menopaus) and some hormone replacement will make them horny as a teenager (same for dudes)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.