Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Being gay is horrible

- Wed, 22 Sep 2021 07:43:02 EST sHeT9A53 No.540573
File: 1632310982434.png -(1587B / 1.55KB, 800x494) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Being gay is horrible
I don't think I ever accepted being gay. I've never had a gay relationship, just gay sex with random men.

Then I look at all the gay people I know and they're all the same. None of them are happy. I know gays from places like Bulgaria, they're not happy. I know gays from places like the Netherlands, they're not happy either. Depression, drug use, risky behavior, suicide... all rampant among gays. And no real relationships to speak of.

I am really beginning to think that homosexuality is a disability and that the Church is right. Gay people should just be ascetics and never pursue any romantic and sexual relationships with the same sex.

I definitely feel like less of a man for being gay. A think a real man has to be attractive to women and has to know how to satisfy them. I can say with the utmost confidence that there isn't a single woman on Earth that has ever thought sexually about me. To women, I don't register as a sexual being, I may as well be an eunuch.

It seems my only option is to continue on this path of being gay, knowing that I will never be satisfied or happy or live out the rest of my days in celibacy. I will never know the pleasure and happiness of marriage, of having children, of leaving something behind in this world. The gay existence is lonely and tragic. We die and our bloodline dies with us, and it's like we never existed in the first place.
>>
Nigel Duckwill - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 09:46:45 EST D2rFphs5 No.540574 Reply
>>540573
>None of them are happy
Why are you reaching into other's lives like this?

Are you happy? Are you gay? Then great, be a happy gay guy.

I know many happy gay guys. But what does that even mean? What do you think happiness is? If you're not happy, who is stopping you?
>>
Nigel Duckwill - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 09:48:17 EST D2rFphs5 No.540575 Reply
>>540573
>A think a real man has to be attractive to women and has to know how to satisfy them.
Then there are no real men, because no matter how hot he is, how good he is in bed, some woman somewhere is fucking sick of him and sick of hearing from him. You've just excluded real men from existence. So be gay, what's left?
>>
Alice Hunningshaw - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 10:25:37 EST sHeT9A53 No.540577 Reply
>>540574

I'm a loser and I have no life. I hate myself, I hate that I am a loser. Nothing works and I keep being a loser. I honestly just want to die already.

>>540575

I meant in general. Women are repulsed by me, I sense it every time I speak to any woman. They just want to get away from me. I am not a man, I'm a sexless blob unworthy of anyone's time, let alone attention, compassion, and love.
>>
Nigel Duckwill - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 11:18:00 EST D2rFphs5 No.540579 Reply
>>540577
>I am a loser. Nothing works
What are you trying to do and what is stopping you?
>I meant in general
People in general don't want anything to do with each other.
>>
William Gudgelot - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 11:33:34 EST /TstgmhX No.540581 Reply
1632324814925.png -(33646B / 32.86KB, 657x527) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>540577
women are born, men are made. you gotta EARN that shit lil nigga(i am balack so its ok i use this word), u gotta put it da work. u can't just go up there, sexless blob that u r, and expect any other outcome to occur other than the one that presently stares u in the face.
u gotta cut these addictions, eat good, lift heavy things, get some upward mobility going or create something special... ye from the depths of ur heart u know what is special and of value.. God will help u do that. but u can't start there, u gotta do the little things first. the hardest part is getting going my fren
i mean if ur gay thhen it might be a lil different (straight is my perspective so i give u dis) but the principle is the same. create a real foundation and then your life can support the good things,... but build ur castle on sand and it tumbles over and over.. u gotta wake up lil nigga..(stil belck its ok).. u gotta.. wake the F up... let go of what no longer serves u, watch some ralph smart on the youtube (dont go vegan pls), and do those lil things first. before u no it, 8 months, a year, ull be just fine :))) )

peaace
>>
Nigel Duckwill - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 12:00:47 EST D2rFphs5 No.540584 Reply
>>540581
This is an advice forum, fuck off please if you're just here to show us all how big of a piece of shit you can be on purpose.
>>
Lillian Biblingbit - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 18:13:50 EST BsFnXoPo No.540589 Reply
1632348830860.png -(137664B / 134.44KB, 600x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>540581
>>540573
Shitty /pol/fag posting shitty /pol/ bait, what a surprise, reported and ignored nb
>>
Hugh Blommermut - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 05:43:01 EST i/YFsgbP No.540595 Reply
1632390181260.jpg -(54911B / 53.62KB, 731x747) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>everything that gives me cognitive dissonance is nazi!! !
enjoy your remaining time dum dum
>>
Betsy Budgechidge - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 12:03:32 EST hHUQHm8M No.540598 Reply
1632413012716.png -(1320406B / 1.26MB, 1366x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Go home /pol/ boy
>>
Sidney Follypat - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 12:24:16 EST /JLbjS3i No.540600 Reply
>>540595
>>540591
You're a coward who won't do shit but threaten mass shootings from your moms basement. How does it feel to be so inferior that you have to do mental gymnastics to justify your desire to rape and kill the children of those who are different than you?
>>
Nathaniel Nullylock - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 12:30:10 EST J7KdW0h+ No.540604 Reply
>>540591
>you guys are shitty demons and you probably don't have souls

Says the satanic /pol/fag who wants to kill, rape and torture 75% of Earths population. Please kill yourself before you go shoot up and jewish day care center pedo
>>
Molly Birrynick - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 12:32:19 EST 6GZFESVO No.540605 Reply
>>540602
You faggots hide behind your guns because you're too weak to fight like real men. Posting your gay frog cartoons will never absolve you of your evil thoughts and perverse, psychopathic behavior
>>
Priscilla Fonderhare - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 12:36:00 EST FjvhSLRK No.540606 Reply
Dude where are you finding all these dysfunctional people. maybe it's about where you go looking for them and not about whether they are gay or straight or tall or short.

Like maybe if you join a gay hiking group that take bus trips to mountains on weekends that welcomes couples and singletons you'll find loads of psychologically healthy gay people. We tend to attract people, friends and partners, who are as dysfunctional as we are.

" A think a real man has to be attractive to women " that is a real dysfunctional thought right there man. You gotta go to therapy. You must really hate women if you think we have the power to grant or deny you self worth. I'd really resent someone who had that power over me
>>
Oliver Clenningpere - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 12:46:51 EST /TstgmhX No.540609 Reply
1632415611918.jpg -(72766B / 71.06KB, 361x363) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>540605
haha ok i'm being trolled
some of you really are this clueless and retarded
see ya :)
>>
Caroline Gecklenog - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 12:59:17 EST mttQWkrO No.540610 Reply
1632416357483.jpg -(138693B / 135.44KB, 640x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
> I know gays from places like Bulgaria, they're not happy

i can't imagine why an LGBT person in Bulgaria would be depressed lol

also i'm not going to waste my time explaining confirmation bias because you won't believe me because no matter what you made this thread for no reason, because you're not actually going to try and change your mind, tbh kinda the wrong venue to make this kind of post, no one's going to commiserate with you because almost no one hates themselves that much, you can look into studies on your own about how family/societal acceptance drastically improves the well-being of LGBT people, how it reduces the depression you're using as "proof" being gay is bad by a huge margin, how it reduces the likelihood that a trans person will commit suicide to just slightly higher than that of a cis person in similar circumstances, you can look at the preponderance of evidence that suggests conversion therapy doesn't work, you can check all the anecdotal experiences of LGBT who have come out/transitioned and how much better it's made their lives, the astronomically low rate of regret when strongly supported by loved ones, but you don't actually care about any of this, because you don't care about facts, you only care about your feelings, your feeling that this is morally wrong, the feeling that your "bloodline" means fuck all fucking dork lol that one got me good, all these arbitrary standards that you hold that have no provable basis in objective reality, all these anecdotal reports that I'm being very generous in believing actually happened from your gay friends in Europe, all of it is a feeling, you're making this shit up yourself, you are in a prison entirely of your own making and although this kind of goes against the spirit of the board so long as you're as vile and ignorant as you are you deserve to stay in it, either actually get help because deep down you know what to do or fuck off and leave the rest of us alone

I will end with this though, look at this reactionary fantasy you've constructed to describe the natural world, I know you don't realize it's a fantasy but hear me out here, do you believe in an afterlife? If not, what's more important: being happy or being right? If you don't believe in some kind of eternal recompense for homosexual behavior (which you would have to be incredibly retarded to believe), then why are you doing this? What do you gain? Is it an excuse not to improve your life, to step outside your comfort zone, resigned to just be "cursed" instead of living the life of struggle, joy, pain, ecstasy and radical self-creation that human beings are meant to live?
>>
Henry Biblingpug - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 14:39:15 EST EulX0YDb No.540612 Reply
>>540609
>some of you really are this clueless and retarded
see ya :)

>coming from a manchild frogposter

Thanks for the laugh stallion
>>
Fucking Fillerstone - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 21:00:54 EST b+kFmnG/ No.540622 Reply
I'm very okay with being gay. I like other gay men and I like guys and I like dating guys. I will probably have kids and get married at some point.

Sounds like you should maybe not have a relationship until you get some therapy for your self-loathing and the ideas that society's ground into you about gays being somehow innately more prone to being crazy drugged up suicidal criminals or whatever. Like, you know that people often have mental health problems because other people don't treat them well or socially reject them, right? Or they have childhood trauma? Things like being discriminated against, mocked, degraded, threatened, bullied, assaulted, rejected by family, and portrayed as disgusting and ridiculous in the media you've had to watch from an early age...they kind of fuck you up. I don't see anything in the gay people I know that isn't obviously because they've been through some stuff.

Get therapy and then go have fun being gay OP. chill your shit.
>>
Barnaby Nubberworth - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 23:44:44 EST eKn66B7n No.540625 Reply
You're internalising the homophobia around you and you have let it become really toxic. I don't know how to help you but identifying internalised feelings that have come from outside of yourself is an important first step.
>>
Polly Birringbut - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 01:30:21 EST hfc7V0zA No.540633 Reply
1632461421797.gif -(665122B / 649.53KB, 373x498) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>540625
Go take your 5th jab like a good little soycattle
>>
Fuck Drussleshit - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 01:54:56 EST 00KbcawF No.540634 Reply
>>540633
Welp, this is indeed called internalized homophobia. We could call it something else if your sensibilities are too delicate, but that is the thing that is being described here, truthfully or untruthfully.
>>
George Cummlecocke - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 05:53:41 EST sHeT9A53 No.540638 Reply
>>540606

Typical female response. Just cut "dysfunctional" people loose. No time for losers, no time for weakness. It can be forgiven of a woman because you have the emotional maturity of a child, but no. I am not willing to put people in such boxes. I am not willing to cut people out of my life who have been there for a decade just because they struggle with mental health issues as I do.

Additionally, the gay community in my country and city is small and we don't have stuff like gay hikes. We do have regular hikes, and I have already joined one such "mountaineering club" as they're called here. I am supposed to go a weekend thing next month when I have some time off work.

>You must really hate women if you think we have the power to grant or deny you self worth

And yet you do. For straight men at least. A straight man not validated by a woman is not a man at all. That's how nature ordered reproduction. You are the chooser, and for a woman that's both her power and her burden. Can't fight nature.
>>
George Cummlecocke - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 05:59:02 EST sHeT9A53 No.540639 Reply
>>540610
That's a nice essay you wrote and my only reply is fuck you. But also thanks for confirming what I already know, the fact that the mentally sane and happy despise people like me. You despise us for our weakness. You want us either dead or far far away from you.

It's you who is constructing narratives here, not me. You for some reason think you have insight into my mind and my motivations when you don't. I am miserable, I am sick, I have an incurable mind disease and what you tell me is to leave normal people alone.

As if I have any power over superior people like you. My only power is to mildly annoy you on the Internet.

>the life of struggle, joy, pain, ecstasy and radical self-creation that human beings are meant to live

I was excluded from that life when my peers rejected me early in my life. i had zero friends all through school, I never had the formative experiences they had, I am a social retard, I am a retard in general. I will never know love or closeness or belonging.

You know all this that 's why you despise me. I remind you of how cruel and unfair life is. I remind you that you could lose everything you have in the blink of an eye.
>>
George Cummlecocke - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 06:02:19 EST sHeT9A53 No.540640 Reply
>>540622

I have serious and debilitating mental illness. I have been in an out of therapy for more than a decade. I have been in psych wards. I still take antipsychotics.

What you have told me here right now is that I don't deserve love. That I am unworthy of it because I am sick. You say I need to be cured before I deserve it but what I have is incurable. Ergo, I will never deserve it.

Thank you for the candor and honesty. It's not that I don't know normal people are disgusted by people like me, but sometimes it slips my mind and a hope appears in me that one day I could be loved by someone and love them. Thank you for reminding me how foolish such thoughts are.
>>
Simon Mockleway - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 06:06:53 EST il7NL05c No.540641 Reply
>>540640
>What you have told me here right now is that I don't deserve love.
That's not right at all. "Work on yourself before you get into a relationship" means that you would be very wrong to represent yourself as a stable person who would be great to go out with and have fun with and contemplate marriage with when you're obviously just floundering. Nobody wants to be subjected to that.
>I will never deserve it.
Did you really need to frame that advice in the most negative way possible? Is that how you justify your path? Really focus inward, that's what people are saying. You're deliberately mischaracterizing what you were just told. Stop that and be honest, with yourself and with us.
>>
Barnaby Nubberworth - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 06:09:53 EST eKn66B7n No.540642 Reply
>>540638
Woooow dude there's a lot to unpack here and no one here is capable of that. You are exceedingly damaged and I strongly recommend finding a good therapist. You've let so much hate into your being that you can't see the difference between constructive criticism and people that genuinely want to hurt you. I pity you, please get professional help.
>>
Barnaby Nubberworth - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 06:12:15 EST eKn66B7n No.540643 Reply
>>540633
As for you, antagonistic little worm, I can only imagine how devoid of meaning and love your life is for you to be convinced that you enjoy being this sort of person. You should also seek help or go die of covid whatever
>>
George Cummlecocke - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 06:17:44 EST sHeT9A53 No.540644 Reply
>>540642
I don't need your pity and I don't need to go to therapy again, I've already been. It didn't help.

You and everyone else in this thread have made it clear that I do not deserve friendship or love. Until some magical time when "fix myself." Do you know what mental illness is? You don't because nobody does. But one thing we know is that things like personality disorders and clinical depression are not really curable.

There isn't a "healthy me" waiting to be cut free from the shackles of illness. There's only one me, the me that's fused with the illness. So, according to your theories here, I will never deserve to be liked and loved.

And you are right. I am nothing but a burden on everyone around me. My friends barely talk to me because all I do is whine about my problems. I can't stop. I want to but I can't. I am sick.

You despise us when we are alive, you make fun of us when we off ourselves. There's no way to win.

Again, thanks for the reminder of how normal people see me and of the impossibility that any of you would ever want anything to do with me. I am a freak and I shouldn't be alive. You're too polite to say it, but that's fine. I'm saying it.
>>
George Cummlecocke - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 06:22:20 EST sHeT9A53 No.540646 Reply
>>540641
I never represented myself as "stable." In fact, to the few people over the years who expressed an interest in me I have been exceedingly clear on that fact that I am ill and that I will be ill for the rest of my life. No wonder, those little "potential relationships" never took off.

When people see the real me, they don't want anything to do with me. Subjected to is a good descriptor. I am a not a human being, I'm an event that people are subjected to.

>You're deliberately mischaracterizing what you were just told

No I am not. It's simple logic. Fix yourself > Become worthy of love > Be loved.

A > B > C

But if you can't do A because what you have is not fixable, then B and C can never happen. Come on, this is the basics of logic, this is taught in elementary school.
>>
Barnaby Nubberworth - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 06:28:11 EST eKn66B7n No.540647 Reply
>>540644
Mate the only person saying these things is yourself. You seek validation of your self-pity and self-hatred so much that you play mental gymnastics with genuine advice. You're scared of trying, scared of being open about yourself so you look for reasons to feel defeated and hopeless. You need to find the will to get better. No one else is going to do it for you.
>>
Simon Mockleway - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 06:31:12 EST il7NL05c No.540648 Reply
>>540646
>But if you can't do A because what you have is not fixable,
You need to stop that shit today. You keep pounding that shit into your brain, are they even your words? Do you see other people as irredeemable too? This is what work on yourself means. What you've said here isn't true and as long as you believe it you're going to be a shitty partner. You selfishly want love, everyone understands that. Now be a partner who will receive love, give it, and participate in the relationship, not just someone who wants love as a salve. Smoke weed if you need a salve.
>>
George Cummlecocke - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 06:33:10 EST sHeT9A53 No.540649 Reply
>>540647
Genuine advice? What's genuine about empty platitudes about fixing oneself? Why are you ignoring the fact I told you I've already been to therapy, for years, and it didn't help me?

You can't tell me these horrible things about how I'm less than human and then get offended when I agree. Yes, I am less than human. Nobody will ever be able to tolerate me. I live in the shadows far from your society of normal people. You only hear about my existence online. Outside of the Internet I am invisible. You'll never have to deal with me, or talk to me. I will never spoil your well-adjusted deserving lives.

I'm literally a troll under a bridge. I am so inferior to you that it sickness you as well it should.

Deep down you all just want people like me to kill ourselves and stop bothering you. Well, you'll get your wish. It's clear to me that suicide is my only option.
>>
George Cummlecocke - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 06:35:50 EST sHeT9A53 No.540650 Reply
>>540648
You truly despise me. I am so disgusting to you. Good thing your well-adjusted and normal circles don't and never will include people like me. I will not live for much longer. I am convinced that only suicide is my way out of this.

I don't want to be a burden, I don't want to be a thing people are subjected to. You've made it clear what I do and don't deserve. I don't deserve to live.
>>
George Cummlecocke - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 06:37:07 EST sHeT9A53 No.540651 Reply
>>540648
To add: I am also very ugly. I am truly subhuman. We should be culled at birth, it's really unfair that you let us live only to mock and hate us.
>>
Barnaby Nubberworth - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 06:40:55 EST eKn66B7n No.540653 Reply
>>540649
>Why are you ignoring the fact I told you I've already been to therapy, for years, and it didn't help me?

Let me rectify that. Did you see only the one therapist? It can take a few tries to find one that understands and empathises with your situation.

>You can't tell me these horrible things about how I'm less than human

Care to point out where I said that? At most I have said that you carry a deep hurt inside of yourself and you are letting it control your perception of yourself and others.

>Deep down you all just want people like me to kill ourselves and stop bothering you

Not at all and for what it's worth I've recently been coming to terms with my own same sex attraction. There is liberation from your own demons in accepting them.
>>
George Cummlecocke - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 06:47:31 EST sHeT9A53 No.540655 Reply
>>540653
It doesn't matter anyway. I can't afford therapy. I just had a 30 per cent pay cut at my job, because I suck at it, and I've had to move to a literal slum because it's the only thing I can afford.

As for the rest, I think I see things very clearly. I will always be just a mentally ill freak, both in mind and body. I know that nobody could ever love me. And very likely, I don't think I could ever love anybody either.

Same sex or not same sex, it doesn't really matter when you're a subhuman freak like i am.
>>
Simon Mockleway - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 06:54:15 EST il7NL05c No.540656 Reply
>>540650
>You truly despise me. I am so disgusting to you.
Don't put that shit on me. You frame everything in your life as a savage attack, it doesn't matter what anyone says to you.
>>
Barnaby Nubberworth - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 07:05:12 EST eKn66B7n No.540658 Reply
>>540655
Ok. Last time I'm going to interact with you here. Your friends stopped talking to you not because you were complaining about your life, but because you would twist their words to make them sound hateful and vindictive. At first they would try extra hard to comfort you and lift you up because they were mortified of the implication that they would say such things. Over time they began to realise this manipulative tactic for what it was and no longer had the energy to play this game with you. Much like I am tiring of it right now. You learned this coping mechanism to milk people of sympathy a long time ago and it is ingrained into your psyche at this point.

How's that for an empty platitude?

Seriously man get your shit together and improve yourself before you are absolutely alone. Notice I didn't say "fix" yourself? Drop that word because it only reinforces the notion that you are inherently broken. Once you truly begin a path of healing you'll begin to realise most of the weight you've been carrying has been self-imposed.

I hope you get there one day.
>>
George Cummlecocke - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 07:25:39 EST sHeT9A53 No.540660 Reply
>>540658

Thank you for letting me know I'm a piece of shit. Enjoy you self-improved life. I know what I am, I know why people despise me. I am unworthy of anything but scorn. Soon I will finally have the guts to kill myself and end my pathetic existence.

Then I will have no burdens and I will be nobody's burden.
>>
Simon Mockleway - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 10:31:59 EST il7NL05c No.540661 Reply
>>540660
>Soon I will finally have the guts to kill myself
You don't even have the guts to self-reflect.
>>
George Cummlecocke - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 11:48:48 EST sHeT9A53 No.540674 Reply
>>540661

Yeah keep mocking me. I've been mocked by the likes of you my entire life. What a fool I am to think a normal person could ever see me as anything other than a disgusting freak.
>>
Simon Mockleway - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 12:19:17 EST il7NL05c No.540675 Reply
>>540674
>I've been mocked by the likes of you my entire life.
No, people are trying to help you and you attack them by twisting whatever it is they say into something negative.
>>
Sidney Worthingwill - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 13:01:25 EST mttQWkrO No.540678 Reply
>>540639
Wrong assumption lol, by your worldview I'm even more of a disgusting perverted freak than you are, but I didn't 40% myself because I have a loving and supporting friends and family, a job I like and feel fulfilled in working at the homeless shelter, a wonderful boyfriend, and I don't hate myself and I know that the majority of the people where I live don't hate me, because they're either like me or know people like me and familiarity breeds acceptance. 1/5th almost a 1/4 of the people in this new generation are like us, there's almost nothing to be afraid of in a lot of places, people aren't all lying about accepting because most people want to be good people, they want to be a part of the zeitgeist and that zeitgeist here today is one of radical acceptance and sexual liberation, so I am perfectly of my time, bending nature itself to my will, I don't know what comes next, I could be blind, but in my lifetime I think I'll only find even more acceptance and become even more actualized, I'm living a life so beautifully I would be content to live it over and over again, even that parts I was hurt, the parts I almost died, the miserable years wasted as an alcoholic and addict before I got clean and sober, all of it made me who I am all of it is part of a story I think is worth telling all of it was necessary and gave me a liberating sense of meaning and purpose that is truly my own and though you may not think it I truly honestly want that for you, but again because you're such a bitter hateful person, I lose almost all immediate sympathy and I look at you as if you were just a bigoted piece of shit without any sort of excuse. You personally are a hateful person and we have a tendency to believe that how we feel about the world is how the majority of people feel, that's all that's happening here. Each individual makes their own unique judgement when confronted with something like us, all you can know and all you can care about is how people treat you and I'm telling you man people treat me pretty fucking well, and the ones who don't are reviled by the ones who do, the majority is on our side dude, a hundred two hundred years from now prejudice against sexual and gender minorities will be considered as ludicrous and senseless as prejudice against left-handed people is now.
>>
Sidney Worthingwill - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 13:07:06 EST mttQWkrO No.540679 Reply
>>540639
also

>I was excluded from that life when my peers rejected me early in my life

you dumbass that IS your struggle in life, it's your lot, accept it with passion and you'll be fulfilled, maybe not happy but people don't actually want to be happy, you're weak now because you let the opinions of others limit your potential as a person (imaginary opinions at that), but you can be strong as a homosexual, the strength is in accepting it
>>
George Cummlecocke - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 13:53:12 EST sHeT9A53 No.540681 Reply
>>540679
Thank you for describing your wonderful life to me and then also explaining in detail why I will never have it and why I don't even deserve it.

For your next trick, I suggest going to Yemen and eating 50 Big Macs in front of starving children.
>>
Simon Mockleway - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 15:36:28 EST il7NL05c No.540682 Reply
>>540681
If you care about starving children why not help starving children? That's the first thing you've said here that suggests that you understand the human condition. There's a reason food outreach is so common in churches, hunger is something everyone can relate to, at least a little. Start there, give some food to people. Try it. Go get food, give it to the people.
>>
Fuck Drussleshit - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 15:39:38 EST 00KbcawF No.540683 Reply
>>540640
I've been in therapy for 17 years. I've been inpatient 6 times. I am not the same as I have been, but I still consider myself to have a psychiatric disability, in addition to physical disabilities. So if you're splitting the world into normal people who are better than you, and damaged, disgusting weirdos, as you seem to be doing, I know which side I belong on, lol. But because I acknowledge that people can have complexity, that because I have had mental health problems it doesn't mean that every single part of me is damaged and flawed, it's been easier to use the parts that don't hurt--like being gay and the people I know and love because of that--as a source of support instead of one more thing that's gross about me.

Anyway, I'm not suggesting you "cure" yourself; I do not see the world in those terms. I would have a hard time doing so given that I have multiple incurable diseases and identify very strongly as disabled and I didn't need to be "cured" of any of that to feel a little better. I am suggesting you make concrete steps towards hating yourself less and getting a second opinion, not because hating yourself is abnormal but because it is clearly harming you, and it causes you to lash out at other people. That is objectively a bad thing. I would like you to be a human being that is not suffering tremendously, that sees himself clearly.
>>
Ebenezer Seggleville - Mon, 27 Sep 2021 08:37:17 EST sHeT9A53 No.540698 Reply
>>540683

I understand your point and I can accept that therapy helped you. However, I believe that you're an outlier. Most people I know with this type of mental issue are not happy at all and therapy at best is just keeping them from suicide or a total breakdown. I know a lot of such people because I used to be involved in activism and advocacy around mental health.

You say I need to see myself clearly, well I do. I see myself as horrible piece of shit that has hurt other people both emotionally and physically. I bullied everyone I could, everyone who I saw as being even weaker than me. I could say that this was because I was bullied too and because during my time in school I had no friends and all my interactions with other people were negative. But in reality, I am just a piece of shit. I traumatised my own younger brother with my violent outbursts to the point where I am sure he still carries that trauma today and that's the reason he doesn't speak to me.

In reality, I am probably some kind of psychopath and if I didn't have my psychotic break and became this weak bag of bones I am now, I'd probably be in jail.
>>
Barnaby Fucklenadge - Mon, 27 Sep 2021 09:19:55 EST wCm4K6mX No.540699 Reply
>>540698
>therapy at best is just keeping them from suicide or a total breakdown
Oh.

So you see the value of therapy then.
>>
Ebenezer Seggleville - Mon, 27 Sep 2021 16:13:07 EST sHeT9A53 No.540701 Reply
>>540699

It's quite a bit more complicated than that. Some of these people are extremely ill, they don't have any familial support, they are living in this oppressive mode of constant medication and short sessions with state-sponsored psychiatrists. Quality of life doesn't enter the picture, the only concern is stopping another adverse event. It's not a good way to live and it's not so certain that taken overall, the therapy and medication they are on are making their lives better or more bearable. It may be that they could actually live much better if they weren't so isolated.

Like i am. I am one of these people. i don't think I will get better until I find someone who can accept me and love me. Whether as a friend or as something more.

I am much more stable than my posts here imply. I have a job, I am independent from my family, I am not in an acute state. But I am so alone and isolated and my life has become a sea of gray where nothing ever happens.
>>
Shitting Blunningstone - Mon, 27 Sep 2021 16:43:09 EST vL6xItQx No.540703 Reply
1632775389013.jpg -(223114B / 217.88KB, 2034x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
maybe you should make a plan to let go of everything quit your job and do what your soul is telling you to do lol
>>
Angus Hegglefield - Tue, 28 Sep 2021 05:39:51 EST wCm4K6mX No.540711 Reply
>>540701
>i don't think I will get better until I find someone who can accept me and love me
Put yourself in the position of that person. What do you have to offer them, except a mental health project? What would you do with this person, after they somehow managed to fix you?

Usually I say find a behaviorist, but talk therapy would probably be exactly what you need.
>>
Sidney Nicklewill - Tue, 28 Sep 2021 07:55:36 EST sHeT9A53 No.540712 Reply
>>540711

I think that's a very hostile way to look at it. I never said I want another person to fix me. And your "mental health" comment is really reductive. What does anyone have to offer anyone, really, aside from our love and companionship?

I have exhausted the things I can get from the few friends I have. I stopped going to therapy because my therapist said there's no much more she can do for me. I did learn some useful things that I'm using in my life today. My condition is more or less stable. I certainly know people who lead much more chaotic lives, but because they don't have a mental illness diagnosis attached, nobody calls into question if they deserve love.

So, no, I will not get better than this until I am able to actually interact and share my life with another person on a level higher than friendship.
>>
Sidney Nicklewill - Tue, 28 Sep 2021 08:00:02 EST sHeT9A53 No.540713 Reply
>>540712
Just to add. I talked a lot. Both with my therapist and with my friends, and with the psychiatrist. I don't think there's anything more to talk about. I am what I am. I can be more stable or less stable, but I'll always be mentally ill, there will always be challenges both to myself and to others that interact with me, that "normal" people will not have. My issues now can't be solved with thinking, they can only be solved with action.
>>
Angus Hegglefield - Tue, 28 Sep 2021 10:46:43 EST wCm4K6mX No.540714 Reply
>>540712
>What does anyone have to offer anyone, really, aside from our love and companionship?
OK that's why you don't belong in a relationship until you fix your shit. Because if that's all you think you're responsible for in a relationship, you shouldn't get in one. You've got to be a stable, supportive partner, someone who can drive the ship while everyone else is fucked up or absent, someone with kindness, patience, tolerance, someone who can negotiate and back down, even when they're right.
>I have exhausted the things I can get from the few friends I have.
A friend is something you are. Love is something you give.
>>540713
>My issues now can't be solved with thinking, they can only be solved with action.
But you won't even go to a therapist and make a plan and follow the steps. What action will you take? What action are you capable of taking? You said you were interested in feeding starving children, why not start there?
>>
Barnaby Billingham - Tue, 28 Sep 2021 14:13:52 EST 00KbcawF No.540717 Reply
>>540698
Okay, you don't HAVE to go to therapy. I would still suggest it, because therapy is a way to find someone who is less likely to be overwhelmed by supporting you, who has probably seen your issues before, and who is trained in ways to address it. I have had probably 20-30 therapists and psychiatrists. Probably 3 of those were any good, and 2 out of those were very good. The vast majority of them were from before I knew how to handle having a therapist--ie how to tell if they're useless or abusive, how to fire them, how to search for another. And how to take a break from therapy and find other things in the meantime. I used to just see people, it would be useless, and I would eventually get dropped or move on.

If you find another alternative to therapy, go for it. Combine things that support you. Books, crisis lines,a peer respite center, multiple friends, groups, religion, a dog. I don't mind what you do, if it don't hurt nobody, including yourself, and helps you to feel better about yourself and the world.

>You say I need to see myself clearly, well I do. I see myself as horrible piece of shit that has hurt other people both emotionally and physically. I bullied everyone I could, everyone who I saw as being even weaker than me. I could say that this was because I was bullied too and because during my time in school I had no friends and all my interactions with other people were negative. But in reality, I am just a piece of shit. I traumatised my own younger brother with my violent outbursts to the point where I am sure he still carries that trauma today and that's the reason he doesn't speak to me.

I believe you about bullying people and hurting them. Sounds like those were not kind things to do and you feel very bad about them. I have also done some incredibly unkind things that I feel very, very bad about. Here is the specific area in which I don't believe you are seeing yourself clearly:

Nobody is a Bad Person, or as you say, a horrible piece of shit. People have more dimensions than that. Even in the months or years during which you did the things you regretted, you were likely not doing harmful things every minute of every day. Those seconds, minutes, or hours when you were doing less harm, or something kind, matter, and they had a positive effect on the world. The goal is to strive for more of that and less harm, even though you will never be able to stop doing harm to people. It seems like a good way to do this is to find a way to take care of yourself, which I know is easier said than done. And I am speaking about this as though you really are just hurting people all the time, even though I believe it is very possible you hurt people less than you think--and it's possible you do.

From a purely pragmatic standpoint, though (not even commenting on whether you're just a bad person who does good things sometimes), it looks highly unlikely that having the self-concept "bad, disgusting person" is going to do anything but exactly the opposite of what you think is moral. Figuring out how not to hate yourself makes sense literally no matter what the truth about your soul and what you deserve or don't deserve. You have an entire rest of your life to attend to, including the present moment. You cannot change any of the things that have already happened. If you had another ten or twenty years of what you have already experienced, and only then you were able to slowly minimize that, you and other people could be happier for whatever time you have left. That is objectively better. It is objectively better even if people who many people would consider to be horrible pieces of shit were able to spend the remainder of their lives causing less harm, no matter what they have done.

By the way, an additional reason I neither think nor feel you're a horrible piece of shit is that you a) have insight and candor about why you have hurt people in a way that is unusual and...I would say optional? (like people have bullied me who have no idea why and wouldn't admit to the reason if they knew), and b) clearly, clearly desire to coexist peacefully with others and feel better yourse. you do not seem to want to hurt anyone, which is a bit of an indicator that that moral compass is well-tuned even if you've had trouble following it.

Anyway, outsider's perspect, of course, but being gay is like the least of your problems. You are being terrible to yourself. That is much more important.
>>
Sidney Nicklewill - Tue, 28 Sep 2021 17:14:21 EST sHeT9A53 No.540718 Reply
>>540714
I think you've read what I said uncharitably, but I will try to elaborate.

Obviously when I said all I can offer is love, love does entail being supportive, having kindness and all the other things you listed.

When I said that I've exhausted the things I can get from friends, I mean that I love them and they are very important to me but they don't sleep in my bed and i don't come home to them. I am lonely in ways, physical and emotional, that friends can't address. I want that true stability, the one that comes from intimacy and closeness with another person, from sharing a life with someone. Not the chemical medical stability I have now.

I don't see how I can resolve this without seeking romantic partners.

>>540717

That is a lot to think about and thank you for taking the time to give me such a detailed response. I live with the guilt of things I've done every day. Sometimes it's easier, sometimes it's harder. What makes it harder is that I have an anxious mindset that presupposes that the worst thing that could have possibly happened is the thing that actually happened. And since during that period of the last two years of high school I was also drinking a lot, often to blacking out, there are things that I am unsure if I had actually done.

I think fundamentally, I believe I am a person that deserves to be punished since no actual punishment ever came. So any time I feel myself becoming more content or more peaceful, something snaps and I focus only on the bad things, the bad actions, the people I hurt and I convince myself that I don't deserve anything. Love, companionship, those are high goals when I make myself believe that I don't even deserve to not feel like shit for a day.
>>
Angus Hegglefield - Tue, 28 Sep 2021 19:54:08 EST wCm4K6mX No.540719 Reply
>>540718
>I don't see how I can resolve this without seeking romantic partners.
You start by being the kind of person that someone would want to partner up with.
>>
Cedric Gunningfoot - Tue, 28 Sep 2021 21:05:00 EST S+i5kmIQ No.540720 Reply
I'm bi and gay leaning but don't want anyone to know. Its not accepted enough even in the USA. I'm just gonna force myself to be straight as long as I can. I did suck a friends cock once when I thought we had a thing going, and that is my only gay experience.

My main problem with other gays is the casual gay sex thing, most gays seem completely willing to fuck any other gay man that comes along. Thats called being a WHORE!
>>
Matilda Settingwatch - Wed, 29 Sep 2021 04:44:55 EST oQ+LnIAF No.540724 Reply
>>540720
>My main problem with other gays is the casual gay sex thing
And then you stopped having a problem with that when you realized that you're an individual and can make your own choices, right?
>>
Jarvis Bisslehedge - Wed, 29 Sep 2021 15:47:15 EST cxGiOC+O No.540726 Reply
>>540725
You're a slut? Why do you hate yourself? Why do you do it if it's not something you feel good doing?
>>
Ian Goodwill - Wed, 29 Sep 2021 16:42:19 EST sHeT9A53 No.540727 Reply
>>540726
A lot of gay people do it because it's the only thing they can get. Even though it's transient and meaningless, it feels good to touch somebody for half an hour.
>>
Jarvis Bisslehedge - Wed, 29 Sep 2021 18:44:08 EST cxGiOC+O No.540728 Reply
>>540727
?

Is that why you do it?

Are you talking about you right now or other people?
>>
Lillian Clobberstadge - Thu, 30 Sep 2021 05:04:08 EST sHeT9A53 No.540739 Reply
>>540728
Yes, that is why I do it. When you are lonely and starved for physical contact with another person you take what's offered. It's easy to open Grindr at 11pm and there will always be a couple of guys that are down to come over and fuck.

Obviously, I can't speak for every gay guy, but given how popular Grindr is, given that most people on it are only looking to hook up quickly, I'd say a lot of gay men are in this same boat.
>>
Clara Funkincocke - Thu, 30 Sep 2021 05:05:52 EST cxGiOC+O No.540740 Reply
>>540739
>Obviously, I can't speak for every gay guy
At least you somewhat acknowledge that.
>>
Clara Funkincocke - Thu, 30 Sep 2021 05:08:39 EST cxGiOC+O No.540741 Reply
>>540739
Let me ask you something, as a gay guy, how to you look at a person who starts describing what gay guys do, something that they frame as socially unacceptable behavior, with the implication that you either do this behavior or you're abnormal? You're either socially unacceptable or abnormal, you, individually, by virtue of being gay?
>>
Lillian Clobberstadge - Thu, 30 Sep 2021 05:44:43 EST sHeT9A53 No.540742 Reply
>>540740

What is the point of this? Do you not believe that many gay men have casual sex? Then explain Grindr. Do you not believe that there are many gay men who engage in this casual sex but find it ultimately unfulfilling? Either you don't have many gay friends or they're not being honest with you. There are entire essays online by gay people about how toxic they find the Grindr hookup scene to be.

>>540741
If at this point you can see that my OP was written in a time of acute anxiety and self-loathing, you may be a lot less observant than you think.

I can't tell you how to look at me. That's for you to decide.
>>
Clara Funkincocke - Thu, 30 Sep 2021 06:53:30 EST cxGiOC+O No.540743 Reply
>>540742
Ok buddy, I was asking about you, to try to get you to reflect a little, but if you can't, that's OK too, we're all in a different place here.

Just a reminder though, you don't get to tell someone else's story. All those people you're talking about say, "fuck off, don't tell my story, tell your own, don't talk about me like you know me." And that's what you should do.
>>
Eliza Blendleson - Sat, 02 Oct 2021 22:08:20 EST mttQWkrO No.540775 Reply
>>540742
>There are entire essays online by gay people about how toxic they find the Grindr hookup scene to be.

yeah... almost as if most gay guys don't prefer the situation
>>
Albert Gicklebanks - Sun, 03 Oct 2021 07:27:48 EST c35m6sCH No.540776 Reply
>>540742
>how toxic they find the Grindr hookup scene to be

Same shit with Tinder. It's not your sexual preference, It's just people being people.
>>
Wesley Harringwell - Mon, 04 Oct 2021 11:34:20 EST sHeT9A53 No.540783 Reply
>>540776

Well this has really gotten off topic, honestly. The reason why I felt so bad about being gay at the time was that I realized I will never be attractive and never experience love.

That's at the heart of the matter. All this talk about fixing yourself, whatever that might entail specifically, is talk for the unattractive. When you're not unattractive, it really doesn't matter if you're a junkie, an asshole, abusive... people are drawn to you.

Nobody is drawn to me. Not just because of my physical unattractiveness but also because I am mentally ill. Of course I can not tell people about that, but they either feel it or it has to come up. When it comes up, people don't want to be around.

I guess the next task of my life is getting used to the idea that I will live and die alone. At least I have another ten years or so where I will be attractive enough for a one night stand. That's something.
>>
Phineas Gorrywell - Mon, 04 Oct 2021 11:41:28 EST 3V7G4B3r No.540784 Reply
>>540783
maybe you've got body dysmorphic disorder or something man, no one is that unattractive, no one

and even if you look bad because you have some kind of.. face disorder... you can work on being buthisface.. that's a thing, everyone appreciates a nice human body,

also lets imagine you are the uglist person on the planet, just find the second ugliest person on the planet and see if you get on well enough to fall in love, and keep working your way up through all the ugly people

but you can't be that ugly, no one is, i just don't believe it

like lots of men think pete davidson is ugly but you look at his unofficial instagram page and sooooooo many men and women fancy him, cause he's funny mostly, but you don't have to be funny, everyone's personality suits someone out there
>>
William Brillylock - Mon, 04 Oct 2021 12:41:19 EST Z4cbOu3g No.540786 Reply
>>540783
>I will never be attractive
If you're not exceptionally exceptionally good looking, like a model or a Hollywood actor, you are average. This is something we accept, it's not a negative. You weren't born to obscenely wealthy parents either. It sucks. What can we do?
>never experience love
How do you express love?
>Nobody is drawn to me.
What kind of person are you drawn to?
>it has to come up.
Why?
>>
Wesley Harringwell - Mon, 04 Oct 2021 14:32:18 EST sHeT9A53 No.540788 Reply
>>540784

I'm working on my body at least but I let myself go so much that I might need cosmetic surgery to look normal. I have gynecomastia and maybe i will also need skin reduction surgery when I lose all the weight around my stomach. Exercise also makes me feel better so I'm still doing it despite the fact that for me the aesthetic benefits may be slim to none.

>>540786

>How do you express love?

I guess the same way my parents do. Our family was never big on gestures and expressing love verbally, but my parents were and are always there for me. When I was really ill and in the hospital my dad visited me every day until the psychiatrists told him not to because it interferes with the therapy. That was a 2 hour drive each way. Basically, I know that my parents will be there no matter what happens. I try to be like that with my friends, I try to be there when shit is hard and when they need support.

But romantic love, I don't know. I never had that. Nobody so far has been interested in pursuing that kind of relationship with me. All I ever had with other gay men is Grindr hookups and casual dating for a few weeks before they move on.

>What kind of person are you drawn to?

I'm not picky, honestly. I've gone out on dates with a lot of different men. I like people who know how to hold a conversation, I like people who don't take themselves really seriously all the time. Physically, I've been attracted to a lot of different men. Some were skinny twinks, some were bear-ish, some were a bit chubby, some were really muscular. I don't really have a set type.

>it has to come up.

Well, eventually it would have to come up just out of honesty. How would you react if you found out like a year into a relationship with someone that they've been to a psych ward and that they still take antipsychotics? Seems better to be open about it. I mean I don't talk about it on the first date obviously.

Another way it comes up is through my behaviour. I have good days and I have bad days. Recently more good than bad. But there are bad days when I don't want to go out and meet other people, days when I have obsessive thoughts and fixations. So it basically comes up in that I start acting weird. People pick up on that and they know something is up. At that point, I can either pretend everything is okay and essentially gaslight them, or I can come clean and say there will be days like that because I am ill. I will always be ill and there will always be bad days.
>>
William Brillylock - Mon, 04 Oct 2021 14:55:58 EST Z4cbOu3g No.540789 Reply
>>540788
>But romantic love, I don't know. I never had that. Nobody so far has been interested in pursuing that kind of relationship with me.
That's a good start, focus on giving the kind of real love that you want to see. When that starts to echo and reverberate then you know you're getting closer to your goals. Love is something we give.
>I'm not picky, honestly. I've gone out on dates with a lot of different men
So by your own metrics, many people are drawn to you.
>Well, eventually it would have to come up just out of honesty.
Sure eventually, but you said you've never really been far enough down that road to have a relationship with someone so why did you reveal your power level to people so casually? Mental illness is common, wearing your mental illness on your sleeve is not socially healthy behavior.
>>
Wesley Harringwell - Mon, 04 Oct 2021 15:08:18 EST sHeT9A53 No.540790 Reply
>>540789

>So by your own metrics, many people are drawn to you.
Drawn enough to fuck. Not drawn enough to stay in touch after. It's different with gay men, sex doesn't mean much so a lot of gay guys have sex with the kind of men they'd never actually date and would be embarrassed to introduce to their friends. I am that man.

>so casually?
Not casually. But I could be a few weeks into seeing someone and then one of those episodes hit. And they notice I am behaving strangely, and they outright ask what's wrong. Should I lie?
>>
William Brillylock - Mon, 04 Oct 2021 15:37:41 EST Z4cbOu3g No.540791 Reply
>>540790
>Drawn enough to fuck. Not drawn enough to stay in touch after.
Ok that's what I meant then when I asked
>>What kind of person are you drawn to?
You said how many dates you got. Go watch the "don't fuck with me Shawn" scene from Good Will Hunting.
>And they notice I am behaving strangely, and they outright ask what's wrong. Should I lie?
There's lies and there's the unwashed truth and there's the explanation we give people we're not close to. That's what you need. A contextually appropriate explanation is not a lie.
>>
Fuck Chisslechore - Tue, 05 Oct 2021 06:17:33 EST sHeT9A53 No.540796 Reply
>>540791
The thing is, I really can't imagine a sequence of events that would end with someone being interested in a relationship with me. I'm not very social, I only have a few friends that I see occasionally, we don't really party or go out (or more precisely they don't do it with me) so I don't have a place to meet other gay men in real life. On the internet, people just want to fuck.

Even if someone went on a few dates with me, they'd soon figure out that I'm mentally ill and they'd lose interest. Nobody wants to be around crazies, even those that are taking their meds.

I really believe the task of this part of my life is to accept my station and to stop mourning relationships and love, stop mourning over something that was never ever going to happen in the first place. Once I can finally do that, I think that will be it. I will finally be able to be stable and live my life.
>>
Fuck Chisslechore - Tue, 05 Oct 2021 07:16:46 EST sHeT9A53 No.540798 Reply
>>540797
Accepting reality is not giving up. It's just accepting reality. Love isn't for everyone, and it's clearly not for me. There are other things in life. I don't want to waste any more time chasing something so far out of my reach.
>>
Fuck Chisslechore - Tue, 05 Oct 2021 07:47:39 EST sHeT9A53 No.540800 Reply
>>540799
I'm not going to let you paint me as some incel. I don't think anyone is obligated to give me anything.

What I am saying is that my looks and personality and illness is such that nobody will ever want to be with me. I'm not our here writing about how I should have a government-issued boyfriend, so it's really uncalled for you to insinuate I'm an incel.
>>
Eliza Murdwill - Tue, 05 Oct 2021 08:06:34 EST WZTfKM14 No.540801 Reply
>>540798
>Accepting reality is not giving up.
You aren't accepting reality. You just refuse to see yourself as average or common. You think everything about you is special, that you are the only exception. You're not. You're just giving up.
>>
Fuck Chisslechore - Tue, 05 Oct 2021 08:43:46 EST sHeT9A53 No.540802 Reply
>>540801
I'm not the only exception. There are many people in the world who will never find love, for various reasons. My reasons are that I am physically unattractive, difficult to be around because of my illness and also that people don't want crazies in their life period.

Why should I obsess over it and try to change it when it is not changeable? I'm not going to magically be cured. Also I am 31, and having had no relationship so far, that's another red flag to people. i don't have the kind of emotional experience that a person my age would expect me to have.

In the incel language - it never ever began for me.
>>
Eliza Murdwill - Tue, 05 Oct 2021 08:50:15 EST WZTfKM14 No.540803 Reply
>>540802
>My reasons are that I am physically unattractive, difficult to be around because of my illness and also that people don't want crazies in their life period.
That's what I mean when you're not accepting reality. Unless you're disfigured, have a birth defect that's grotesque, perhaps extreme facial scarring or severe asymmetry, and you aren't a model or an actor, you're average. Your looks are not holding you back. And people think you're dangerously crazy because you tell them you are instead of giving them a contextually appropriate explanation for your behavior, everyone has mental illness. If you can wake up in the morning and hold down a job and bathe yourself regularly, once again, you're average because that's the level almost everyone else in the whole world lives to, unless you're Richard Simmons or similar.
>>
Fuck Chisslechore - Tue, 05 Oct 2021 09:03:29 EST sHeT9A53 No.540804 Reply
>>540803
I don't think you really understand what mental illness is. Most people do not have mental illnesses. Being low-level depressed because your shitty life is not a mental illness. Having childhood trauma is not a mental illness. Having a vague malaise related to your regrets and bad choices in life is not a mental illness.

Let me give you a real example of what real paranoid delusions are like.

I was dating this guy for a few weeks, and it was the first time he stayed over but not the first time we had sex. We slept in the same bed. When I woke up I was convinced that during the night I must have sexually abused him, and that I have no memory of it. I constructed this narrative in my head that I suffer from somnambulism and that during episodes of that I attack and abuse people but then have no memory of it. All of this construction was without any proof or even a suggestion that something like that might have happened.

The next morning I started to interpret everything he did as signs that I have hurt him. Our conversation was suddenly stilted, I wouldn't touch him, I just wanted him to go so that I could spend the rest of the day obsessing over my imagined paranoid guilt.

Unsurprisingly, we only saw each other a couple more times, before he just stopped calling me.

What would have been a "a contextually appropriate explanation" for all this?
>>
Eliza Murdwill - Tue, 05 Oct 2021 09:35:32 EST WZTfKM14 No.540805 Reply
>>540804
>I don't think you really understand what mental illness is.
You're hopeless.

You've convinced yourself of this bullshit you're repeating.

You won't convince me. I know I'm right and every second you spend defending your position is wasted. Good luck.
>>
Fuck Chisslechore - Tue, 05 Oct 2021 10:11:08 EST sHeT9A53 No.540806 Reply
>>540805

So much for the contextually appropriate explanation, huh? Your argument fell apart when faced with the reality of mental illness.
>>
Eliza Murdwill - Tue, 05 Oct 2021 15:39:00 EST WZTfKM14 No.540811 Reply
1633462740695.gif -(3002316B / 2.86MB, 498x211) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>540806
Fucking EVERYONE has tried to explain this to you. You didn't come here for help, you came here to convince everyone you're a piece of shit.

I give.

I agree.

You're demoralization spam.
>>
Nathaniel Clingerchene - Tue, 05 Oct 2021 20:55:42 EST qxHlraK/ No.540814 Reply
Wow OP. I get where you're coming from with a lot of this, but you are genuinely insufferable. Sounds like you need your ego (sense of self, not egotistical) kicked down a notch tbh. I don't know how else to get this sort of obsessive shit out of your head. You're quite literally your own worst enemy here with what you're doing to yourself and inflicting onto everyone around you.
>>
Shitting Fuckingford - Wed, 06 Oct 2021 10:02:54 EST jgqoAvNY No.540815 Reply
>>540811

I gave you an example of a real situation from my life. You claim there are "contextually appropriate explanations" for such events. Yet you fail to give me one. What would you have done if you were me? What would you have said that would have defused the situation?

You're the one claiming to have this knowledge, so why not enlighten me?

>you are genuinely insufferable

Thank you for being the only honest person on this whole board. Yes, I am insufferable and I'm an asshole, and I'm sick and ugly and deformed. It's really hurtful actually to have people be this insincere to me. Like there are some magic words I can say to people and they'll suddenly stop seeing me as a freak.

I am still open to any advice on how to deal with long term loneliness and the fact that I will never know love. Should I become a monk? I know some people who have done that.
>>
Shit Smallshaw - Wed, 06 Oct 2021 12:49:02 EST x9U1lk46 No.540816 Reply
>>540815
shut up and fuck off. no advice for you. fuck off.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Nathaniel Clingerchene - Wed, 06 Oct 2021 19:25:34 EST qxHlraK/ No.540817 Reply
>>540815
>Yes, I am insufferable and I'm an asshole, and I'm sick and ugly and deformed.
Your appearance has absolutely nothing to do with it. Your soul is just completely turned black and rotten from being so obsessed with yourself in the most counterproductive ways possible. The only way out is to get the hell over yourself.
>>
Barnaby Nerringway - Thu, 07 Oct 2021 04:15:29 EST jgqoAvNY No.540820 Reply
>>540816

Why are you so mad at being asked to answer a simple question? Give the contextually appropriate explanation, that you imply is possible. Or is it not possible?

You're angry because you've been exposed as being wrong.
>>
Ian Mudgewater - Thu, 07 Oct 2021 04:57:27 EST 00KbcawF No.540821 Reply
>>540718
>I think fundamentally, I believe I am a person that deserves to be punished since no actual punishment ever came. So any time I feel myself becoming more content or more peaceful, something snaps and I focus only on the bad things, the bad actions, the people I hurt and I convince myself that I don't deserve anything. Love, companionship, those are high goals when I make myself believe that I don't even deserve to not feel like shit for a day.

I feel this about some things. It is especially easy for me to fall into this trap when I think about people who have abused me quite terribly, who have gotten away with it. It makes me want myself to suffer more, so at least SOMEONE who did something bad gets punished. But one has to wonder what good it's doing (or what harm it's doing, even) to self-punish if the person you originally harmed isn't seeing the results of any of this? Are they helped, somehow, by you isolating or not attending to body care stuff or not keeping up with people or telling yourself how terrible and disgusting you are, over and over? I feel like probably not. and God would have probably forgiven you by now. and there's many people who could stand to benefit from a you who feels a little better.

The punishment for doing bad things is often a feeling of guilt proportionate to the thing you did. which passes. internalizing it as part of like, your core identity is not the appropriate punishment for doing a bad thing.
>>
Henry Pittbury - Thu, 07 Oct 2021 15:58:23 EST PHdLE4Ei No.540826 Reply
>>540820
Those people aren't me. They are also quite fed up with you. And I will echo what the other guy said, fuck off.
>>
Henry Pittbury - Thu, 07 Oct 2021 16:00:39 EST PHdLE4Ei No.540827 Reply
1633636839667.jpg -(144324B / 140.94KB, 526x456) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>540820
And the reason you aren't being given any answers is because I've seen what you do with answers. It's a waste of time saying anything to you, I'm just explaining this to other folks who may think I sound like a dick right now because people don't read the thread.
>>
Simon Degglemadge - Fri, 08 Oct 2021 04:02:07 EST jgqoAvNY No.540833 Reply
>>540826
>>540827

Yeah this is exactly what you normies do to people like me. You offer "help" with empty platitudes and unworkable suggestions. When you're asked to make these suggestions concrete, you tell us to fuck off.

And then you have the gall to tell us we're the one who are pushing people away, when you tell us to fuck off the first time we disagree with you on anything.

I'm not leaving until I am banned. And I will keep asking you to give the example of what a "contextually appropriate explanation" is for the example I provided you.

Or until you admit that you don't have it.
>>
Graham Bindlebanks - Fri, 08 Oct 2021 04:23:05 EST ba08B7So No.540835 Reply
1633681385625.gif -(178137B / 173.96KB, 195x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
lol this is the greatest thread I've seen on here in years.
>>
Cornelius Tillingfoot - Fri, 08 Oct 2021 06:16:36 EST zxFjpkyg No.540837 Reply
>>540833
>I'm not leaving until I am banned.
Stay and be damned.
>>
Jack Pillerhall - Fri, 08 Oct 2021 07:29:42 EST 3V7G4B3r No.540838 Reply
>>540573
i feel hope for you OP, you got this. Keep working on yourself.

Christopher Hitchens was bi and he had this line in a book, I guess it was an autobiography, i forget, he said "by that stage I was so ugly that only women would sleep with me" and that really resonated. It's harder for gay men I think, then again Hitch was wrong about a lot of stuff when it came to other humans, he was really smart in terms of sociology but quite dumb in terms of indivudal psychology I would say.. and that's what's going to happen here. Maybe you won't ever attract the masses but you don't need to attract the masses.

Hitch was talking about casual sex, which is a thing and I'm sure it's glorious and all (I've never had it I'm all about finding someone and clinging to them like a face hugger), but there is also love, and love doesn't need all that superficial shit, it just doesn't. The older you get the truer that is but it's always true.

Keep working out, for your health, not for some end goal. Mental and physical health feed off each other. it doesn't matter if you are still in a larger body and/or have surplus skin, humans can recognize improved health, exercise and vegetables and SOME inner joy (you don't have to be happy all the time) just make you glow. It's really hard to do that and keep doing that if you don't love yourself, and that's one of lots of reasons I would love to hear you were getting therapy. Therapy isn't just for people with mental health colds it's for mental illness and chronic depression and BDD too, find a therapist you like. Just take care of yourself man

> women are born, men are made. you gotta EARN that shit

that's such a pile of horse shit, your value is innate. This idea that men are worthless unless they do something big is poisoning men and killing their mental health and literally killing them. Toxic masculinity isn't about masculinity being toxic, masculinity isn't toxic, toxic masculinity is a warped idea of masculinity that poisons men and makes them viciously cruel to themselves and results in suicide

your. value. is. innate.
>>
Simon Degglemadge - Fri, 08 Oct 2021 11:02:09 EST jgqoAvNY No.540839 Reply
>>540837
I'm already damned. But why is it so hard to answer my question? I gave an actual example from my life, I'd like to know how to deal with it in the future. Several posters have implied they know, yet won't tell me.

It's really cruel, honestly.
>>
Cornelius Tillingfoot - Fri, 08 Oct 2021 13:02:39 EST zxFjpkyg No.540842 Reply
>>540839
>I'm already damned.
Repeat it like a mantra. You think it will improve your situation, so repeat it. Reply to me and tell me more about what a piece of shit you are and how horrible everyone is.
>>
Betsy Gunnermatch - Fri, 08 Oct 2021 15:22:18 EST qxHlraK/ No.540843 Reply
>>540839
You don't want help. You just want to wallow and complain. Nothing anyone says is going to get through your head unless it's negative and lines up with your warped view of yourself and the world.
>>
Cornelius Blackworth - Fri, 08 Oct 2021 15:37:48 EST dQAR2jPj No.540844 Reply
just gonna repost this because I am too ill right now to write something new and it probably got buried in my old textwall.

OP:

>From a purely pragmatic standpoint, though (not even commenting on whether you're just a bad person who does good things sometimes), it looks highly unlikely that having the self-concept "bad, disgusting person" is going to do anything but exactly the opposite of what you think is moral. Figuring out how not to hate yourself makes sense literally no matter what the truth about your soul and what you deserve or don't deserve. You have an entire rest of your life to attend to, including the present moment. You cannot change any of the things that have already happened. If you had another ten or twenty years of what you have already experienced, and only then you were able to slowly minimize that, you and other people could be happier for whatever time you have left. That is objectively better. It is objectively better even if people who many people would consider to be horrible pieces of shit were able to spend the remainder of their lives causing less harm, no matter what they have done.
>>
Eugene Tillinghall - Sat, 09 Oct 2021 00:28:42 EST x9U1lk46 No.540846 Reply
>>540843
this

the number of people doling down advice because theyd literally talk to a wall if they thought it was listening totally blows my mind. theres being compassionate and helping people who want it, and theres loving hearing yourself talk so completely you just jump at the chance to do so, even if it means facilitating a black hole of narcissism. what a circle-jerk.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Jack Minnerbatch - Sat, 09 Oct 2021 13:32:59 EST jgqoAvNY No.540850 Reply
>>540843

And so what if I want that? And some "help" you're all giving. It must be really nice to be well-adjusted and loved by people and then come to shit on people on me who literally have nothing.

I was on a date last night. The guy gave me an inventory of everything wrong with my face and body and then opened up Grindr in front of me. Then today, not one but two people stand me up.

I don't even deserve someone to be interested in me. I can't even go on a proper date. And I'm talking about love. Love will never happen to me. Nobody wants me and nobody likes me. I'm a freak and a piece of shit in the eyes of everyone.
>>
Albert Blackstone - Sat, 09 Oct 2021 15:05:53 EST qxHlraK/ No.540851 Reply
>>540850
>It must be really nice to be well-adjusted and loved by people
Couldn't be further from the truth. I'm LGBT too, my parents threw me out and I was homeless for a year. Lost my entire friend group in the process as well. I've spent a majority of the years since isolated, bitter, and wrapped up in a lot of internalized shame. I mentioned in my first post >>540814 that I understood where you were coming from with a lot of these sort of feelings. But the difference between me and you is that I hated being trapped in that position, got sick of hearing myself talk about all the bad that happened to me, took the time for some deep introspection, and then took the steps to actually start climbing out of that hole.

You don't want to do any of that you quite literally just admitted it.
>>You don't want help. You just want to wallow and complain.
>And so what if I want that? And some "help" you're all giving.
It's impossible to help someone that doesn't need help. There is nothing we can do. Something someone told me once a few years back rings true here: "the energy you throw out into the world is what will be thrown back towards you"
>>
Jack Minnerbatch - Sat, 09 Oct 2021 15:30:42 EST jgqoAvNY No.540852 Reply
>>540851

>he energy you throw out into the world is what will be thrown back towards you

Is that the kind of New Age crap you used to climb out of your hole? What bullshit. Nobody likes me no matter how I behave. Like you think that in 20 years of this I haven't tried all sort of stuff.

Whatever I do, people don't like me. They don't want to be around me. They can tell immediately I am disgusting and worthless. And they treat me accordingly.
>>
Albert Blackstone - Sat, 09 Oct 2021 18:56:38 EST qxHlraK/ No.540854 Reply
>>540851
>doesn't need help
Typo, "need" is supposed to be "want"
whoops
>>
Jack Minnerbatch - Sat, 09 Oct 2021 19:22:57 EST jgqoAvNY No.540855 Reply
>>540853

I already know I'm garbage. That's why nobody ever liked me. That's why people can't stand to talk to me for more than a minute. Fuck, cashiers in supermarkets look uncomfortable with me, and they see some shit.

I'm a degenerate and a freak and I should be removed from society. I wish I could live out my life in a psych ward or a prison.
>>
Emma Buzzspear - Sat, 09 Oct 2021 19:23:04 EST iIRjYokQ No.540856 Reply
>>540850
>And so what if I want that?
So fuck off, this is an advice forum, not a tool for you to use to seek negative attention.
>>
Emma Buzzspear - Sat, 09 Oct 2021 19:24:08 EST iIRjYokQ No.540857 Reply
>>540852
>Is that the kind of New Age crap you used to climb out of your hole? What bullshit.
*demoralization intensifies*
>>
Albert Blackstone - Sat, 09 Oct 2021 19:51:29 EST qxHlraK/ No.540858 Reply
>>540855
You're doing all of this to yourself. It's not because you're gay or because you're ugly. You're like this entirely because you refuse to do anything to better your situation and you lash out with your stupid bullshit at anyone that tries to be nice.
>>
Priscilla Chunderpane - Sat, 09 Oct 2021 20:45:43 EST jgqoAvNY No.540859 Reply
>>540858
No it is because I am ugly and a loser. Nobody likes losers, and you've all made that patently clear.

I will never have what normal people have. I'll never have love, I'll never have friendship, I will never be looked upon by another person as anything other than gutter trash.

And you know what? I'm entitled to be bitter and an asshole. I hate people. I was rejected by society and my peers very early in life. I miss high school, those people who constantly insulted and bullied me are the only people in my life who were honest with me. They saw me for what I am - loser, trash, degenerate, ugly, retarded.

This idea that if only I thought the right thoughts and said the right words and things would magically change is much more cruel. Losers don't become winners, it's as simple as that.
>>
Hedda Duckhall - Sat, 09 Oct 2021 21:00:40 EST qxHlraK/ No.540860 Reply
>>540859
>No it is because I am ugly and a loser.
Wrong. Lots of ugly losers have friends and relationships. I would still consider myself a bitter asshole as well, but at least I'm not like you. You're obsessed with yourself to the point where I can pretty confidently say that you're a negative narcissist (covert introvert narcissism). You only think about you, trapped within your twisted and narrow perspective. You'll never love or have friends because in your own words you hate people. In your head, the only person that both paradoxically matters and doesn't matter is you.
>>
Priscilla Chunderpane - Sat, 09 Oct 2021 21:05:32 EST jgqoAvNY No.540861 Reply
>>540860

I'll never have love and friendship because people have rejected me and made it clear they want nothing with a piece of shit like me. Over and over again.

I am honestly just waiting for my parents to die so I can kill myself. I may be trash but I'm not willing to inflict that on my parents. They're nearing 60 and they're not the most healthy people, so ten years give or take. Then I can finally be free.
>>
Hedda Duckhall - Sat, 09 Oct 2021 21:30:30 EST qxHlraK/ No.540862 Reply
>>540861
Rejection isn't the end of the world. I had lost everything I cared about. Getting bullied, backstabbed, dumped, kicked out and disowned, losing all education funds, housing, and basically all hope for the future, all of that shit really fucking sucked. Lots of thoughts about why I even tried to keep going in life. It's easy to insulate yourself for the sake of self preservation, but growing past your trauma and hating life less doesn't happen without confronting the things wrong in your head head-on and acknowledging that sort of worldview as fundamentally flawed and counterintuitive.

Running around in circles deflecting and cherrypicking so you can ignore what people tell you in order to whine and complain more doesn't change any of that for a single second.
>>
Graham Crambleseck - Sat, 09 Oct 2021 23:06:42 EST s9OsDFz4 No.540863 Reply
>>540861
You won't though.

You love being alive and all the attention you get for this act you've been playing at so long its become a personality.
>>
Priscilla Chunderpane - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 03:34:22 EST jgqoAvNY No.540865 Reply
>>540862
It is. We only have value if other people decide we have value. Everyone is intrinsically worthless. That's why we're social in the first place. If value came from within like so many New Age prophets claim, then nobody would need family, friends, lovers. We'd all be content being on our own.

People have decided that I have no value and there's nothing I can do to change that. I'm a worthless piece of shit and my presence is not wanted anywhere in this world.
>>
Nigel Bimmlestone - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 11:10:37 EST sfLmNNWb No.540866 Reply
>>540865
>We only have value if other people decide we have value.
Your value is intrinsic.
>People have decided that I have no value
Why do you give them this power?
>>
Hedda Duckhall - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 11:15:35 EST qxHlraK/ No.540867 Reply
Re: >>"the energy you throw out into the world is what will be thrown back towards you"
You think it's just new age bullshit and yet you're too dense to realize you're admitting it yourself, but pussyfooting around what the actual reasons and solutions are because you wouldn't dare for a second actually challenge yourself. A quintessential trait among narcissists.
>People have decided that I have no value
Gee, I wonder why.

>here's nothing I can do to change that
You absolutely can, you're just a thickheaded self obsessed piece of shit.

I'm done with you. Like everyone else said, fuck off.
You're a lost cause only because you want to be, and you're doing all of this to yourself.
>>
Priscilla Chunderpane - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 12:32:54 EST jgqoAvNY No.540868 Reply
>>540866
>>540867

>Your value is intrinsic.

>you're a [...] piece of shit.

Lol. What a perfect illustration of the mix of condescension and contempt that you normies have toward the mentally ill. Oh I'm so sorry for not falling to my knees and praising your as my personal saviours for giving me such life-changing as advice as "throwing out energy into the world."

God forbid anyone ever gave any practical advice. You all know how I could be better, how I could get people to like me, but you won't tell me because such knowledge is not for pieces of shit like me.

Professional help, psychotherapy, psychiatry, and indeed boards and forums and groups like this one are a sick game the normal play with the wretched. Keeping a carrot of salvation dangling while punishing any dissent and non-compliance severely. You make me sick.

If the only thing I can do is annoy you online, then that is what will I do. You may be done, but I'll never be,
>>
Nigel Bimmlestone - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 12:38:19 EST sfLmNNWb No.540869 Reply
>>540868
>contempt that you normies have toward the mentally ill
How dare you use social vulnerability as a shield and smokescreen for your own tremendously shitty behavior and attitude? This is why people are telling you to fuck off. Fuck off!
>>
Nell Didgeshit - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 16:04:23 EST B3VZMHQm No.540870 Reply
1633896263549.jpg -(112761B / 110.12KB, 640x455) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
This thread has been pointless bickering for weeks now either delete it or move on and stop responding
>>
Priscilla Chunderpane - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 17:10:05 EST jgqoAvNY No.540872 Reply
>>540870
If you want to be freed from desire (na na na na na na na na na) why don't you go and sign your life over to a temple somewhere in India? Buddhism is a shit philosophy.>>540870
>>
Matilda Grimbanks - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 13:35:17 EST jgqoAvNY No.540874 Reply
>>540873
I never said it wasn't. But all this "free yourself from desire" crap is loser talk.

And you know how to lamas of Tibet freed themselves from desire, btw? By instituting a caste system where most people were their slaves. At least until Mao came and broke that shit up.

Desire is good. Desire is what makes us human. It's good to want more, that's how civilisation was built. This eastern hogwash is appealing to losers because it makes them feel good about being losers.

I'd rather emulate Donald Trump than be a buddhist.
>>
William Pittfoot - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 13:46:32 EST X6qCCLkQ No.540875 Reply
>>540874
You sound like a bigger faggot than OP, and that's saying something. Go huff the sigma male grindset playlist.
>>
Simon Sunnermed - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 14:17:35 EST b4d63L/7 No.540876 Reply
>>540874
Western failures like you always love to play the victims and then blame the "east" when things don't go your way. Donald Trump is a cope for you losers he'd probably look down on you too if he met you in real life. Which he would never cause his security keeps scum like you away for a living
>>
Matilda Grimbanks - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 15:06:47 EST jgqoAvNY No.540877 Reply
>>540876

I see the Trump Derangement Syndrome is still strong. I didn't say I want to emulate Donald Trump, I said I'd do that rather than get involved with Eastern mystic bullshit.

But yeah, sigma males are at least out there doing something. Rather than just perfecting the sourness of grapes.
>>
Angus Brinkinhall - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 15:59:54 EST qxHlraK/ No.540878 Reply
>>540875
That is OP, jgqoAvNY and sHeT9A53 are the same person.
>>
Angus Blackford - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 20:32:25 EST H9P3KIab No.540879 Reply
>>540877
You sound very bitter and obsessed with Trump, you realize he's no longer president right?
>>
Fucking Cringerman - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 06:47:15 EST jgqoAvNY No.540880 Reply
>>540879
I love how Trump broke the American liberal. All you have to do is invoke his name in any context for a complete meltdown. I'm not a Trump supporter, I don't live in the US.

Still, you do have to admire Trump's grindset. Yes, he was born into a rich family and had many privileges. Yes, he pretty much ran every business into the ground. But not every rich incompetent asshole gets to be President. It's a staggeringly amazing achievement and proof that dreams do come true. Not to mention, he almost won again and he'll probably win in 2024 when Sleepy Joe dies and the idiots at the DNC push through a Qween Kamala/AOC ticket.

But all these dreams wouldn't have came true if Trump was a soyboy working to free himself from desire. We could all stand to be more like Donald Trump. Unashamed and dedicated to getting the things we want.
>>
Hannah Crendlefodging - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 08:03:03 EST fb/SMwqZ No.540881 Reply
>>540874
>loser talk
Which you know all about, loser. Why not stop talking like a loser?
>Desire is what makes us human
Lmao listen to you! Since you're such an expert, why is your life a shambles?
>>
Fucking Cringerman - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 08:12:35 EST jgqoAvNY No.540882 Reply
>>540881
Why don't you stop talking like a soyboy? I'm surprised you have so much time to talk to losers like me, I'd imagine sending out all the energy into the cosmos would take up quite a bit of your time.

>why is your life a shambles

Because I am ugly and a mental patient, that's hardly a mystery. I have a personality disorder and as any therapist or psychiatrist will tell you, those with such disorders are not fully human. I can work out all I want, I can change this attitude or that attitude but I am fundamentally broken in such a way that repels any sane person.

No amount of meditation or other eastern crap is going to change that.
>>
Hannah Crendlefodging - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 08:27:10 EST fb/SMwqZ No.540883 Reply
>>540882
>soyboy
Do you think there's something wrong with soy? Or are you angry and lashing out with the only words you know?

And answer my question. You talk like an expert in life and yourself so why don't you fix what's wrong with you and be happy? Or just be happy with who you are? You obviously possess the tools.
>>
Fucking Cringerman - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 08:31:30 EST jgqoAvNY No.540884 Reply
>>540883

Yes I am angry. I am angry because normal people have something I don't. I don't know what it is. It's something that makes them more human than me. I have a personality disorder, what do you not understand?

The only way to explain how people who are less physically attractive than me, less stable than me, even more ill than me, still get to have friends and relationships is if there's something deeply wrong with my very being. I am half of a human being, I am missing things that would make others see me as human.

People are good at sussing out weirdos and freaks. I am angry because I'll never have what normal people have and I am condemned to live in loneliness and misery. I will never know love and belonging and community. I will always be alone and isolated. And frankly I think I have the right to be angry about this.
>>
Hannah Crendlefodging - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 09:09:57 EST fb/SMwqZ No.540885 Reply
>>540884
>normal people have something I don't
But why be upset when you're clearly so much better than everyone else?
>>
Fucking Cringerman - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 09:12:21 EST jgqoAvNY No.540886 Reply
>>540885
I am not better, I am worse in every way. But sure, antagonize the crazy guy. Everyone despises the incompetent and crazy. Tell me more ways in which I'm a piece of shit.
>>
Fanny Semmlestock - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 10:35:10 EST 58T3H39Y No.540889 Reply
>>540886
>I am worse in every way
Go back and read every single post here where you tell everyone you know way way way more than they do, about therapy, about life, about being gay, about going on grindr...
>Tell me more ways in which I'm a piece of shit.
Why? Go back up and read about how much better you are instead, in your own words, what's the problem? Hear your own voice and let it empower you. You're way smarter than everyone here, nobody's got what it takes to tell you any advice that's useful.
>>
Fucking Cringerman - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 10:50:47 EST jgqoAvNY No.540890 Reply
>>540889
I'm sorry but "projecting energy into the universe" is not useful advice. I am sick. Mental illness is a sickness as real as any physical one. Yet when someone has cancer people don't tell them to project energy and change their attitude.

Both laypeople and doctors try to give concrete advice when someone is physically sick. Why isn't the same with mental illnesses?

Why do we only get vague shit and platitudes about attitude? I am sick, and my sickness is ruining my life. Tell me how to be normal, that's what I need. Practical advice on how to meet people and how to maintain relationships with them.

Not this "free from desire" bullshit.
>>
Fanny Semmlestock - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 11:04:16 EST 58T3H39Y No.540891 Reply
>>540890
I said read YOUR comments and allow them to empower you with the knowledge that you know way better than that. Did you do it?
>>
Fuck Gevingdudge - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 11:09:47 EST qxHlraK/ No.540892 Reply
>>540889
>>540891
He's going to cherrypick and warp the underlying message of everything you say, so don't even bother. He wants to fester and rot in his own self pity then let him. It's not like pointing out his own contradictions is going to do anything when he's too much of a self obsessed pity party asshole to listen.

Notice how much he's homing on on a random meme with the "desire" thing. It's all a farce to he can dance around the actual root cause of the problems. This whole thread and how long it's been allowed to play out has just been food for his ego. Having participated myself I carry part of the blame, but coming from somewhat similar circumstances and having been the victim of narcissistic abuse in the past (plus some morbid curiosity) I felt motivated to see what the response was. You saw the result.

You, me, and everyone else giving this guy their energy is just wasting their time. He doesn't want to change, and he doesn't want to make his life better. His only mission is to tear down and spit on anyone who tries.
>>
Fanny Semmlestock - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 11:19:59 EST 58T3H39Y No.540893 Reply
>>540892
He won't read his own posts.

His power is in his own posts.
>>
Fuck Gevingdudge - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 11:24:01 EST qxHlraK/ No.540894 Reply
>>540893
Yeah but again, he's not going to listen and it doesn't matter who said it. It's a complete and total lack of self awareness.
>>
Fuck Gevingdudge - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 11:37:12 EST qxHlraK/ No.540895 Reply
The only way anyone can ever improve and make steps towards recovery is by first and foremost being willing to hear what their faults are and take them into consideration. If you fail to even *attempt* that first step then you will never get anywhere and will flounder angrily and helplessly forever. You can't help someone that refuses it, they have to be willing and receptive. Until that changes he will remain locked in the mental prison he fashioned for himself. He has to make the decision on his own.
>>
Fucking Cringerman - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 11:43:17 EST jgqoAvNY No.540896 Reply
>>540894

Why won't you tell me in practical terms how to change my life? This is where the sigma males have you beat. And people like Jordan Peterson. I think that is what I should do.

Forget your attitude adjustment and freedom from desire. I'm going out today to buy Peterson's book and I will follow his advice. It was stupid of me to think a bunch of soyboys could ever give concrete and practical advice on anything.
>>
Edwin Sagglefutch - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 12:26:36 EST xEmIxN2o No.540897 Reply
1634055996341.gif -(4181051B / 3.99MB, 380x285) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Kill yourself OP people like you are the reason this world is going to shit now. Dumb 4chan faggots who think they figured it all out but still can't get over their own narcissism.
>>
Nathaniel Blackshaw - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 12:30:55 EST 3MyiLb3X No.540898 Reply
>>540896
>Why won't you tell me in practical terms how to change my life?

>I'm going out today to buy Peterson's book and I will follow his advice.

LMAO you're gonna be so pissed when you find out JP has the same advice to give you as everyone else in this thread. Maybe since you need to talk like a /pol/tard it will help but i doubt it. Peterson's self help isn't what the media portrays it as and you're gonna lose your shit when he tells to everything you're doing now to yourself is the reason you hate yourself and your life so much. I bet you'll angrily chuck the book against your wall when you realize it isn't just right-wing propaganda for you to jerk off too hahaha.

But hey, if that's what it takes to get you to stop being such a useless piece of shit then more power to ya!
>>
Fanny Semmlestock - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 12:35:47 EST 58T3H39Y No.540899 Reply
>>540896
You won't do it.

I told you just to read your own posts in the thread and you didn't even do that.
>>
Fanny Semmlestock - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 12:37:35 EST 58T3H39Y No.540900 Reply
>>540898
>JP has the same advice to give you as everyone else in this thread
I didn't even read that part.

OP is on the right track after all.
>>540896
If you'll listen to JP and do what he says, do it. Just do it.
>>
Fanny Semmlestock - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 12:38:17 EST 58T3H39Y No.540901 Reply
>>540897
Nobody needs you here either, bud. Keep that extremist talk to yourself.
>>
Fuck Gevingdudge - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 12:40:20 EST qxHlraK/ No.540902 Reply
>>540896
Because you don't actually want to hear it, and you'll only continue to deflect and gaslight. I hope Peterson's book does manage to help you in some capacity though.

Maybe this one too:
http://libgen.li/edition.php?id=137488534
>>
Charles Lightforth - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 18:00:56 EST X6qCCLkQ No.540904 Reply
>the repressed gay man in 2021
>screeches at self
>screeches at others
>huffs the sigma male grindset playlist and preaches it
>on an anonymous drug imageboard
LOL
>>
Nigel Dremmerstick - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 18:05:29 EST iAQSGRg2 No.540905 Reply
1634076329717.png -(544856B / 532.09KB, 1597x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>540904
Yeah i have to give it to OP it's better bait then i see usually nowadays but still, the fact that this many peeps haven't caught on is a truly sad. C'mon guys i thought we were all 30 year old boomer here who actually know how to detect shitposting intended to offend/upset?
>>
Cedric Blunderkotch - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 22:58:25 EST 00KbcawF No.540906 Reply
>>540882
That's ridiculous. None of this is intrinsic to being a mental patient or having a personality disorder, and you've indicated that you're well aware of that.

It seems like you're here ONLY for digital self-harm and absolutely nothing else, though, so I'll leave you to it. The people who are yelling at you don't actually deserve to be prodded into yelling at you, so I hope you stop. There's self-harm that doesn't involve other people.

nb
>>
Clara Penkinston - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 07:21:40 EST jgqoAvNY No.540911 Reply
>>540906
You're right. I am. I do that all the time, also with my friends.

The world makes sense when you feel like shit. Everything and everybody is in its proper place. Winners and losers. Normals and degenerates.

Not feeling like shit frightens me.
>>
Phoebe Grimcocke - Fri, 15 Oct 2021 11:41:41 EST jgqoAvNY No.540926 Reply
>>540912
It'll take some time for it to arrive. I want to read it in the original English and I couldn't find it in local bookstores.

I don't know how to post without bumping the thread, sorry.
>>
Hamilton Worthinglock - Sat, 16 Oct 2021 15:52:47 EST vCwiYqoF No.540942 Reply
>>540926
Good, you need to learn to stop blaming everyone and everything else for all your problems and start taking responsibility for yourself.
>>
Orville Bedenauqer - Mon, 01 Nov 2021 00:25:36 EST XlUX5dnl No.541018 Reply
>>540584
some want to watch the world burn. others can't find a lighter. go figure
>>
Hugh Hellywadge - Mon, 01 Nov 2021 13:05:35 EST WxN2ZqVC No.541019 Reply
1635786335132.gif -(195315B / 190.74KB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
After skimming through this thread, I am left with the question.

Which is more probable?

>Option A: That all gay men, every single one on the planet, are on a doomed path of destruction devoid of happiness.

Or

>Option B: OP is a depressed, self-loathing time vampire who posts on 420chan, and pushes people away because he is unable to confront any possible solution. He fraternizes with suicide, but in truth he doesn't have the guts, it's just a ploy to spout inane retorts and transparent as fuck "gotchas". Nobody loves him or even likes him, not because he is gay, but because he fucking sucks.

Geez, guys can you help me figure it out? I'm really struggling here.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.