Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Crush

- Fri, 22 Oct 2021 15:49:47 EST qeQd9lfU No.540965
File: 1634932187744.jpg -(823861B / 804.55KB, 2464x1632) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Crush
I've developed a small crush on a girl who works at a grocery store that I shop at. I see her there about once a week, and I've noticed her looking at me a lot, and she also bursts into a huge smile (like, way more than an ordinary friendly smile) whenever we make eye contact or I say hello. Anyways, I'm not a complete and total idiot when it comes to flirtatious behavior or signs of attraction.

So, she was there earlier today when I was buying lunch, and when I walked past I said hello and wished her a nice day, and her face turned red, then she smiled at me (seemingly uncontrollably) and winked. I can tell she's a pretty shy person, and I honestly don't believe she consciously meant to wink at me.

Next time I see her (hopefully nobody else will be in the immediate vicinity) I'm going to ask if she wants to get a cup of coffee or something together. The only problem is that she looks to be in about her early to mid twenties, and I'm just over thirty (I don't look near my age at all, so I doubt she has a clue how old I am).

Does anybody here have any opinions about the situation? If she agrees to meet up with me and seems romantically interested, I'm of course going to make sure the first thing she knows is my age. I'm really picky about potential relationships, too. In the last five years she's only the second girl I've met that I'd ever consider talking to romantically, and the other girl was only interested in sex, so I was really disappointed about that.

I'll be back to check for any responses and to give an update if I talk to her. I'm comfortable being alone, so I won't be upset if this doesn't work out, but I have to be honest I am kind of anxious/excited about possibly going on a date with her. Wish me luck!
>>
Caroline Crummlekid - Fri, 22 Oct 2021 18:39:32 EST 5LwbWApc No.540966 Reply
this is gold-medal in overthinking material

that time wouldve been best to ask her out by the sound of it, it was right. next time will probably be fine too, so long as it feels right.

meet her. tell her your age when she asks you
>>
Lydia Cavingnan - Fri, 22 Oct 2021 19:00:10 EST W5zPUdfU No.540967 Reply
Smoke weed and jack off thinking about her.
>>
Doris Greenwater - Sat, 23 Oct 2021 09:52:29 EST B351rbUG No.540969 Reply
I'm 30 dating a 25 year old, it's normal, go for it
the generational gap is only slightly noticeable

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.