Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

new job

- Thu, 28 Oct 2021 23:33:23 EST FUaMdaVb No.540998
File: 1635478403249.jpg -(32614B / 31.85KB, 466x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. new job
Any advice for someone who just got hired as a kitchen helper? I've never had a job quite like this, though I have experience in food service. I'm mainly worried I won't ever be coordinated enough to cut the prep items correctly or remember how to make all the different things on the menu. It boosts my self esteem they even interviewed me, let alone gave me a chance but it's a lot of information to take in and I'm scared I won't learn fast enough because I'm on the spectrum and probably have brain damage from trying to end my life, etc.

pic unrelated
>>
Eugene Benkinwudge - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 05:47:29 EST /LbPFKgT No.540999 Reply
Just keep in mind that you're new and it's not personal when people correct you and you'll be ok.
>>
Esther Bruvingwill - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 08:13:55 EST dpAimcHF No.541000 Reply
>>540998
You're worrying about wrong things. It's a retard-tier job, you'll get the hang of it with time. The hard part is dealing with coworkers and supervisors. It can be a stressful job, people get frustrated and misdirect their anger and you may be on the receiving end of it as a newb. But for the first month or so, expect them to be nice. They won't expect much of you at the beginning. And don't get me wrong, it could be that they're really all nice people and stay nice, I'm just saying it's unlikely.

So what you need to do is grow some balls, stop being scared and become aware of your value. Even if after some time you don't prove to be the best worker, it still won't be worth it for them to fire you and train another guy unless you're a colossal fuck up.

Tldr; Don't take it so seriously, it's the anxiety that leads to burnout that leads to failure.
>>
Eugene Sirrymock - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 10:38:38 EST FUaMdaVb No.541001 Reply
>>541000

The boss' daughter (who is super friendly) warned me there's a lot of yelling after I explained I'm on the spectrum. I said I understand, it's okay, and thanks for warning me. They do seem like nice people overall. I would describe them as patient and generous. I had a good time last time I came in and am looking forward to it today. Thanks for your advice. You are right. It will be okay.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.