Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Zero communication skills?

- Wed, 03 Nov 2021 22:08:32 EST IjfmEGnN No.541045
File: 1635991712136.jpg -(1806767B / 1.72MB, 4032x1816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Zero communication skills?
Been a while since I posted

I never was the social type, only time I socialize is when I'm at work or with family, you'll never see me out and about socializing not even on social media, I'm not a big fan of posting my everyday life online.

Lately though I've been trying to change things up, been feeling like I gotta get out there so ya I'm trying to get out there but me doing so, I'm starting to remember why I don't bother trying to make friends or try hollar at chicks or something, everytime I try say what's up to anyone I always get a stale reply like "nothing" or "Lol", makes it super hard to keep a conversation going.

The only way I could be outgoing is when I have drinks and now a days I ain't even trying to drink anymore, I'm officially on that sober path thankfully but man it's so hard to talk to anyone, making me think is there something about me ? Maybe I suck at initiating conversation ?, But ya I really want to start socializing without and alcohol influences.

Anybody ever feel like this?

Thanks for reading :)
>>
Betsy Hirringkat - Wed, 03 Nov 2021 22:24:03 EST WmWcDpYP No.541046 Reply
Just stop being sober you gigantic pussy, if getting altered helps you out then you'd be a fucking dumbass to give it up. Alcohol is your friend, don't intentionally hobble yourself to pursue some weird ideal of sobriety.
>>
Jack Chellerworth - Thu, 04 Nov 2021 06:10:19 EST vkOoyveO No.541048 Reply
>>541045
People use activities as a vehicle for socialization. You're right in thinking that drinking makes conversation happen more smoothly outside that context, but you can also accomplish what you want to accomplish inside that context at well. Try activities.
>>
Ian Lightham - Thu, 04 Nov 2021 17:50:47 EST xB7ONHhS No.541054 Reply
1636062647558.jpg -(465783B / 454.87KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>541045
I feel the same way... I'm having troubles finding a job because of that.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.