Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

My favorite message board has changed

- Tue, 03 May 2022 17:05:20 EST 01q7TC5b No.542713
File: 1651611920504.jpg -(7140B / 6.97KB, 223x226) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. My favorite message board has changed
I can't face coming to my favorite message board anymore. All the best posters stopped posting and the moderation has become so bad that people are afraid to make threads because you can get banned or locked for no reason now. I guess it's not that big of a deal but after being a user for over ten years you can really see the life get sucked out of the place from one single mod. Bad vibes. He doesn't seem willing to listen to any criticism and just rules everyone off who confronts him about his poor modding.
>>
William Blamblewotch - Tue, 03 May 2022 22:45:42 EST 16q23rFZ No.542716 Reply
>>542713
My cousin used to have the same problem, actually.
It didn't get better for them until they moved to the country and started communing with nature. They were able to think about themselves and decided that they had to make a radical change in their lives. So they started an HRT regimen of testosterone and eventually, after going outside and touching enough grass, they grew some balls and stopped being a giant pussy.
I hope you follow in my cousin's footsteps. Godspeed, friend
>>
sorry for spooking so hard - Wed, 04 May 2022 03:51:40 EST Es75DREv No.542718 Reply
1651650700563.png -(95160B / 92.93KB, 960x1041) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>542716

Moving abroad can really give you a change in perspective. Don't get fucked up by locals who Stay Local and True with it. Things do get a bit funny in the cities, it looks like gay shit i'll admit - the transition is rougher and seems retarded when viewed remotely with your spy cam (social media)

---

Off Topic : I actually like where this place has headed after 10 years. If you've really been following it as religiously as you claim, you'd know that this was already like this X years ago. The plot got spoiled and some retard called 1337cher_BooYaH_GTW6969707LOLJKCREW on miRC but floated through the netjester and passed on a tweet to the real ones still using MSN to talk with their veterans. So TO $peak.

I apologise for the party talk on a clan line but theres no way to say less stupidly. Censorship is awesome. Authority is cool. This is the fucking internet bro and we have standards too.

Especially if you've been sitting at these tables from the warezetc daze of rolling with the lil ones when they were sparkled.

I hope this was retarded enough to make so little sense to you that you realise that actually the internet is fucking owned already and quit being a pickle rick about it ya king tier chewbaba posting subliminal hotdog.

I support The New Reign Supreme.

Who am I?

We already know it's nobody. Just a friend who has been lost for a while but always kept the real ones close. Love you all. R.I.P those who are dead, I might try say hello but frankly i suspect most of you won't wanna know me either.
>>
George Pimmlekug - Wed, 04 May 2022 06:49:42 EST AtmU8uJ+ No.542719 Reply
do you mean here? This is not a message board it's an image board, a message board is a different thing
>>
Sophie Claywater - Wed, 04 May 2022 16:13:48 EST DCLydxI0 No.542723 Reply
>>542719
There is no way OP is talking about here or Dr Worm. No way at all. That is why he said message board and not image board.
>>
Polly Govinggold - Wed, 04 May 2022 16:17:37 EST NDqvtQGD No.542724 Reply
>>542723
He still sounds like he needs to go outside and talk to other human beings though
>>
Charlotte Clabberworth - Fri, 13 May 2022 20:20:24 EST DMPOlzSV No.542794 Reply
go outside
touch cubes
User is currently banned from all boards

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.