Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Destroyed my life, should I just end it now?

- Thu, 12 May 2022 13:17:22 EST elrE2zPe No.542783
File: 1652375842213.jpg -(73551B / 71.83KB, 750x920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Destroyed my life, should I just end it now?
Two months ago, I had a great job in the capital city (I live in one of the shitty Balkan countries, they’re all the same).

Then I had a huge fight with a neighbour over some bullshit, escalated to almost having charges pressed against me. Then I quit my job because I thought I was too good for it and that in a few weeks time I’d find another and a better apartment too.

Now, it’s been two months. No income. Living with my parents in a rural backwater. I have no money. And no car. Even if I did, I have no friends here. All my friends are in the place where I spent the last 14 years. But now I am not there any I already feel them slipping away. They send a message here and there. But nobody has called me to ask how I’m doing or just talk to me.

I am 32. No money, no job, no future whatsoever except sitting in one small room all day long.

I am looking for a new job. But my only qualification is in a very narrow field and I am not qualified for anything else. I do get called after sending my CV a lot, but I never pass the tests and interviews.

From the first day I came back home I knew I was going to die here. I feel it every day. Sometimes it’s so bad I can’t concentrate on anything else but that. I’m not sleeping right. The medication doesn’t really help.

I have no hope and I think everything would be easier if I died. My family isn’t rich and me being here is a drain. There are practically no jobs around here except working in a supermarket. That’s not a solution because the pay is too low. I’d still be a drain on my parents.

And being gay, if I stay here I’ll never again have any chance of a romantic life.

I really think there’s no other way out of this than suicide. I don’t want to be a constant bother to everyone but my mental condition is so bad that’s unavoidable.
>>
Doris Chacklechere - Thu, 12 May 2022 14:47:33 EST dEtwIxqM No.542784 Reply
>>542783
you are at rock bottom basically as you described it. I mean it could still be worse. Though you could use it as a chance. As nothing ties you to your current location/life maybe go to another country and start to build something up there (I know easier said than done with hardly any money) but the less materialistic things you have the less stuff you have to carry around. There is always some way to hustle up some money even without a job. Maybe you can get some cash for scrap metal, offer some services like landscaping or help someone with gardening or something. There is always some hustle.
And no in my opinion it is not worth to end your life just because of finances or bullshit like that.
Don't let society dictate what you are supposed to do at 32. Boring ass job in some cooperation with mediocre pay. Doing stuff that you do not like the majority of your day amongst people you do not like. Sounds to me worse than your current situation
>>
Hamilton Bunford - Fri, 13 May 2022 06:26:57 EST 5CgJ2qKj No.542792 Reply
>>542783
>no other way out of this than suicide
There's other things you can tried first. Have you thought about trying to get along with people? Or just keeping your head down at work?
>>
Charlotte Clabberworth - Fri, 13 May 2022 20:19:22 EST DMPOlzSV No.542793 Reply
>>542783
>But my only qualification is in a very narrow field
that's usually a recipe for success
I'm sure there's some country that needs a nuclear basket weaver or wind mill containment officer or whatever.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Henry Grandfield - Sat, 14 May 2022 13:21:40 EST 5V5rPYC3 No.542802 Reply
1652548900512.jpg -(272130B / 265.75KB, 1000x649) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>542792

Yeah, there are definitely more ways out than suicide. Think about it like this: at least DO something incredible before you make your decision. Sell all of your possessions and use the money to buy supplies to go camping in the wild for several weeks. Of this, I'm serious. What do you have to lose? I guarantee you'll have an existential experience.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.