Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Parent Drama

- Mon, 16 May 2022 21:07:29 EST g0L7pTWH No.542825
File: 1652749649469.png -(288807B / 282.04KB, 889x592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Parent Drama
It's not like I don't get along with my parents, it's just they literally have this totally false idea of who I really am. Being around them depresses me so much, and I feel like whenever they're in my life, it always puts a huge strain financially, emotionally, and who I am as a person. I care, and I hate that I care about them. I then forget that I hate being around them, and try to reconnect, and the same pain happens.

Bla bla bla, IDK, not looking for consolation, I just need better relationships. Thanks for listening. Not to mention my room-mates are kind of living human garbage, but maybe it's me, maybe I'm the living human garbage.
>>
Albert Sublingson - Tue, 17 May 2022 08:10:14 EST gE3BAhW2 No.542826 Reply
>>542825
practice saying

When you do _____ I feel ____

and just leaving the ball in their court

Another thing you can do is see your parents more often but for much shorter periods, e.g. 5 minutes a day most days instead of a whole hour all together once a month. Most of us find ourselves getting undifferentiated after spending some time with our parents and turning into something else, That way you don't have to cut them off or anything but emotionally and maturity wise you don't get thrown off kilter
>>
Albert Sublingson - Tue, 17 May 2022 08:23:20 EST gE3BAhW2 No.542827 Reply
>>542826
(you can figure out for *you* what lenght of time you can be with them without becoming undifferentiated. Some people can even do 2 whole days!!! but usually those are people who've had years of therapy ha ha, that's how normal it is to regress around your parents)
>>
Phyllis Pesslesore - Wed, 15 Jun 2022 13:22:18 EST JRUjsS4e No.542961 Reply
>>542825
well, I know that feel... I'm going through the exact same thing. I hate the way my mom see me, it makes me feel so bad, I hate all this stress. when I'm fine, she destroys everything, she's like a personal demon

I just want real people
>>
Anonymous - Thu, 16 Jun 2022 23:01:51 EST 4xinlC6y No.542967 Reply
>>542961
You have real good people around you. Friends, a gf/bf and some good-hearted persons who can help you.
>>
Nigel Bummerkin - Thu, 23 Jun 2022 13:28:58 EST L3FBDn4b No.543043 Reply
>>542825
im in my mid 30s and in the last 4-5 years my relationship with my mother has devolved into complete madness. its too much to type but the bottom line is that if they don't respect you and treat you as they should, and you're an adult now, i wouldn't feel the least bit bad about cutting them out and/or seeing them less often. i wish i had understood that earlier in life. yea they're your parents, but that doesn't mean they can't be a piece of shit human. and I also have dealt with roommate BS in the past. lived with the same 2 roommates for 5 years. Looking back it was a huge mistake and i wish i had never moved in with them if possible. wish i had got a 1br by myself. get out while you can. don't let them fuck you over.
>>
James Shittingfoot - Thu, 23 Jun 2022 13:58:32 EST zKmfI809 No.543044 Reply
>>542967
Is this bait?
User is currently banned from all boards

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.