Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

iron you say?

- Wed, 03 Dec 2014 15:37:23 EST PA4ykyUu No.54750
File: 1417639043009.jpg -(16804B / 16.41KB, 300x296) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. iron you say?
I've read before that asteroids contain iron, years further back than I can exactly remember... I want to share with you a rant I've engaged on instagram as it pertains to the cyanide found closer to the galactic core.
what if life on Earth came from microbes, and that the conditions on Mars and Venus were too dramatic to allow the evolution of microbes. The first wave of planets to be created by the sun were bombarded by asteroids containing microbial life, and the gravity of the planets became so strong after condensing so much that the small asteroids with little gravity began to rotate around the planets to become moons, but their gravitational field was too weak to contain microbial life, and thus the sun blew those microbes into space. Would microbes survive an impact with rocky terrain, and would the survivors of an impact be the eventual homo-sapien? or would the conditions need be a soft collision with buoyant elements such as plasmic hydrogen gas, or water? or perhaps a large icy meteor containing dna needed melting in the atmosphere of Earth and needed to be so large that the DNA itself would not be destroyed. Well, scientists have discovered that DNA can survive the heat of atmospheric conditions in indirect penetration. It seems that the DNA could not stay attached to the parts designed for wind resistance, but did survive in crevices where wind resistance has little to no factorable value.Well, then we would have to suppose in the case that a requirement is a soft collision that the liquid hydrogen core had since been subjected to temperatures so high that fusion could occur enough times for the core to become Iron, and we physically are not yet capable of testing at that magnitude. But we can use contextual evidence, such like the biogenesis theories that life did sprinkle upon the Earth as mana from the gaseous atmosphere... but what kind of atmosphere would exist strong enough to resist the explosive fusion reactions of Hydrogen to Iron? Well, it seems that iron is a product of lesser resistance to fusion by-product, if you compare the Earth's core to the surface of the sun, where fusion only occurs in the core of the sun and only photons make way to the surface, producing sun spots, the elder definition of dark matter.a plasmic Hydrogen-2 foam core (such like the primordial Helium-4 of plasmic meta-material) could possibly have existed to host microbial life before a fission occurance seperated the hydrogens, to allow a binding with radical oxygens existing in a surrounding foam, preparing to fuse with the hydrogen thus to become H2O water. The fission-fusion process could thus have become the asteroids to bring microbial life to lesser or greater evolved planets which produced iron cores and also carbon, thus exposing DNA to high gravity environments and very few elements, and possibly also carbon, whereupon the DNA binded.it is possible that a group of C4H7, photonic bombardment (electrons with no protons or nuetrons), were met with a single nuetrino for each molecule and thus, a Carbon becomes Nitogen. This must have happened to the first carbon [ to be propyl cyanide (attached to the first carbon)] in half the group, and to the second Carbon, to be isopropyl cyanide (attached to the second carbon), which makes theorizing possible that matter can coexist after certain divine intervention occurs... now the wonder of if the hydrocarbons were seperated and regrouped, and by what, if not by the gravity of the solar system itselfcarbon would need supreme intervention to be able resist the bombarding lower mass elements, to interact with Hydrogen naturally. Hence, the proximity of Hydrocarbonic Cyanide in our galaxy, discovered toward the Gamma-Radioactive Galactic Core. The recent discovery of Cyanide in two different forms (propyl cyanide and isopropyl cyanide) , suggests that indeed Carbon must have existed resistant to ionization in order to retain it's nucleus, either by shape, or pure mass, To exist as C-C=CN-C-H-H-H-H-H-H-H and also CN=C-C-C-H-H-H-H-H-H-H. The composition leaves a very obvious footprint although an equally dark mystery to the workings of the universe. It is possible that hydrocarbons would collect hydrogens until the mass was able to resist oncoming forces of electrons, which reconfigured the propyl structure into half propyl and half isopropyl by the addition and removal of one carbon in one group, with the help of Nitrogen, that came from out of fucking nowhere.NC4H8 was not found in the solar system but closer to the galactic center. meaning that the interplay of nuetrinos in more radioactive areas could have actually prevented the destruction and/or reconstruction of necessary elements in our own solar system. But then where did we come from? Could DNA survive a trip through a photonic, nuetrinozation? Radical Carbons would need to exist, further from the cyanide nursery as surviving elements preparing for interaction with either unbound hydrogen soon to connect with H=O or soon-to-be unbound H=H that will be intercepted by radical oxygens, thereby creating the comets that house Carbon-based DNA.a possible scenario would be that the protomolecular, pregalactic reality was constituted of NC5H8, with a single stray Carbon forming Sol, or even Hydrogen-45, manipulated by carefully directed subparticles, impossible if the Big Bang existed as Helium-4 strings.
>>
Joseph Taylor Jr. - Wed, 03 Dec 2014 20:25:34 EST eeCcltxF No.54753 Reply
op: This would suggest that the mass that later formed the solar system, could have consisted not of Iron, yet, but perhaps other important constituents of human life, like Potassium, Calcium, and some smaller amounts of Iron that became larger iron cores.
>>
Vera Rubiin - Thu, 04 Dec 2014 04:39:52 EST TQbjXkMc No.54756 Reply
A good portion of this is complete nonsense.
>>
George Gamow - Thu, 04 Dec 2014 18:40:33 EST h1NupmlQ No.54757 Reply
1417736433864.gif -(197160B / 192.54KB, 250x165) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>54750
>what if life on Earth came from microbes
This is true

>the conditions on Mars and Venus were too dramatic to allow the evolution of microbes
Probably also true

>The first wave of planets to be created by the sun were bombarded by asteroids containing microbial life
Maybe, depending if Panspermia is true

>Would microbes survive an impact with rocky terrain, and would the survivors of an impact be the eventual homo-sapien?
First part, yes maybe, again contingent on many parameters of Panspermia. Second part is non-answerable unless you can prove the first microbes were extraterrestrial in nature.

> in the case that a requirement is a soft collision that the liquid hydrogen core had since been subjected to temperatures so high that fusion could occur enough times for the core to become Iron
What

>But we can use contextual evidence, such like the biogenesis theories that life did sprinkle upon the Earth as mana from the gaseous atmosphere..
Derp.

>but what kind of atmosphere would exist strong enough to resist the explosive fusion reactions of Hydrogen to Iron?
The atmosphere of stars, the only natual place where this process can happen.

At this point I just skipped to the end sentence.

>a possible scenario would be that the protomolecular, pregalactic reality was constituted of NC5H8, with a single stray Carbon forming Sol, or even Hydrogen-45, manipulated by carefully directed subparticles, impossible if the Big Bang existed as Helium-4 strings
Are you just repeating all these words you heard in one single sentence because it sounds good; Or, do you actually think this slag is correct?
>>
Bernard Burke - Thu, 04 Dec 2014 20:31:35 EST uyuUt0io No.54759 Reply
yeah most of this is just babbling. nb because you used to word 'mana' seriously outside of a fantasy video game.
>>
Tycho Brahe - Fri, 05 Dec 2014 13:13:15 EST cwDJHXj1 No.54761 Reply
that's some ritalin-level wall of text; tldr
>>
Georges-Henri Lemaitre - Mon, 08 Dec 2014 00:12:08 EST 8TNpyERp No.54778 Reply
>>54759

yes, some babbling, I am incredibly lazy at this as most of my time is before or after bedtime... and disproving singularity proves difficult for a lazy fuck like me.
"fusion by-product " and the resistance thereof.:
every event follows a chain-of-command. Whether or not it is specified as a principal or an effect determines it's dimensionality, as I am attempting to undefine the hyperreality of the big bang and relocate the starting point of reality at this known location in the galaxy, where human consciousness could have began subatomically before or during a delineation of self and a host reality.

The universe being an illusion would prove my theory and my above stated points.
>>
Jan Hendrik Oort - Tue, 09 Dec 2014 09:53:12 EST uyuUt0io No.54786 Reply
1418136792052.jpg -(41171B / 40.21KB, 600x428) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>54778
>as I am attempting to undefine the hyperreality of the big bang and relocate the starting point of reality at this known location in the galaxy, where human consciousness could have began subatomically before or during a delineation of self and a host reality.
you're babbling again. simplify your points and theory to the point where they make sense to people who aren't on NBOMe, please, so we can have a discussion
>>
Hannes Alven - Tue, 16 Dec 2014 09:56:44 EST h1NupmlQ No.54830 Reply
1418741804241.jpg -(53460B / 52.21KB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>54778

>The universe being an illusion would prove my theory and my above stated points.

No, it wouldn't. Please, Just stop.
You're not re-writing physics and cosmology, you're just spouting meta-physical bullshit and labeling it a theory.
>>
Charles Messier - Tue, 16 Dec 2014 11:38:01 EST LjaCs03k No.54831 Reply
1418747881984.jpg -(142248B / 138.91KB, 333x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>54759

"Mana from heaven," as in fluff from the sky in the bible, as in his allegory to organic chemical rain in the early earths atmosphere as seen on Titan.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.