Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
What if real space is whats outside this reality? Oh God this is driving me nuts Ignore Report Reply
Mike Brown - Wed, 20 May 2015 02:17:19 EST ID:ipV4Szrg No.55327
File: 1432102639228.jpg -(845941B / 826.11KB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 845941
What if this reality (all of its dimensions which are interconnected) exist in a vacuum like we observe outside of the limits of Earth, but on a higher scale?
And what if BEINGS like "angels" or "gods" existed in this "space"?
Could any "being" from this realm ever exist in this new concept of "space"?
What implications does this have on philosophy, on religion, on spirituality, on the meaning of life in general?
If this was somehow proven to be true, what is the purposed of living here on a smaller, obviously now inferior scale?
Is it meaningless to think of such a thing in this life, even if it was real?
Even more importantly does anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
Mike Brown - Wed, 20 May 2015 02:27:36 EST ID:ipV4Szrg No.55328 Ignore Report Reply
>>55327
You know Im so tired but id like to say that upon contemplation this makes astrology make sense on this scale if you believe in God and a holy plan...but ofc if your atheist..then its idk, thats why im up at 1:30 AM posting this.
>>
Bernard-Ferdinand Lyot - Thu, 21 May 2015 01:49:06 EST ID:+riOIIIU No.55331 Ignore Report Reply
you are always in "space" at any given time. you are already out side. Stop looking within or above for answers. Simply look around and observe.
>>
Tycho Brahe - Thu, 21 May 2015 17:07:26 EST ID:eJc7PJV5 No.55335 Ignore Report Reply
OP next time you're gonna fly somewhere, take the window seat of a plane and watch out the window as it takes off...
>>
Allan Sandage - Fri, 22 May 2015 11:36:01 EST ID:oFxIIvpQ No.55349 Ignore Report Reply
>>55331

>>55335

You're right.
Don't smoke a pound of DMT your first time, right....
This kinda thinking only leads to one place eventually...
>>
Arthur Eddington - Fri, 22 May 2015 17:43:29 EST ID:eJc7PJV5 No.55353 Ignore Report Reply
>>55349
Smoking a pound of DMT is stupid... IMO it would be better to take progressively large doses each time, and to space things out. High speed mental re-formatting is fun as fuck but don't give the people at D.A.R.E. the opportunity of using your misuse to give a bad name for DMT

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.