Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Is the big bang happening constanty?

- Sat, 12 Mar 2016 11:21:59 EST D/M9znoO No.56118
File: 1457799719882.jpg -(42859B / 41.85KB, 640x605) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Is the  big bang happening constanty?
My physics teacher has a theory that if the big bang theory then why can't it happen again
Is it possible that the universe is expanding because of big bangs are happening constantly?
How does this fit with the big bounce theory?
The first issue I see is how the big bangs are being formed and in what enviroments.
>>
Allan Sandage - Sat, 12 Mar 2016 14:24:22 EST 3t/weoS/ No.56119 Reply
>Is the big bang happening constantly?

In a way, yes. There was no definite point where whatever before went boom. Rather, the Big Bang refers to the inflation of the size of the universe, right after its inception. And by inception scientists means the time when current physical laws came into existence. As the universe (read; space itself) still increases in size, you could say that the inflation(in other words the big bang) never stopped. It just reduced its speed.

In a way, you could say that the universe is the Big Bang, as the point the concept refers to set everything in motion and thus is an extended part of it.
>>
William de Sitter - Sat, 12 Mar 2016 15:08:48 EST pjhpxsvC No.56120 Reply
>>56119
I gotta add that there are hypotheses based on theoretical math that inflation is a neverending process, that is constantly spawning "universes" in different places from our universe.

I dunno man, I watched a lot of documentaries on theoretical physics when I smoked weed everyday and grew my own mushrooms and tripped every two weeks because tripping while listening to some astrophysics documentary is a fantastic way to get lost in closed-eye-visuals of space.
>>
Kiyotsugu Hirayama - Sat, 12 Mar 2016 20:37:36 EST D/M9znoO No.56121 Reply
>>56120
The universe is weird and scary.
Thanks for answering my question
>>
Kiyotsugu Hirayama - Sat, 12 Mar 2016 23:18:33 EST D/M9znoO No.56122 Reply
>>56119
whoops I should have replied to you and not the other guy lol
thought you were the same didnt check ID
:333

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.