Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

^ YOUR AD COULD BE HERE! ADVERTISE ON 420CHAN FOR ONLY $100 A MONTH! ^

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated March 20)
No flat earth thread? by Jessica Tandy needs candy !!vVWR8L52 - Mon, 29 Oct 2018 19:21:02 EST ID:F2wgR3l2 No.57479 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1540855262478.jpg -(184582B / 180.26KB, 1200x674) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 184582
And before you ask /tinfoil/ is currently in the middle of forum sliding and if this it's treated as a serious topic then that's like saying climate to deniers are right

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e5ACN9iF8Jw
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkRnJutL5ko
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CGjFAe018oA

I have included counter arguments so that people can reach their own conclusions, it's hard to go against the grain and try to prove a point therefore

>It certainly is interesting to see the shift of focus in space programs from official government organisations to privately-run organisations. Whether or not that's a good thing will, of course, vary with your political views, but the ultimate outcome isn't much different. After all, corporations are driven by profit, not the pursuit of knowledge or truth.
>What is surprising, however, is the new generation of people shouting "It's true, I saw it on TV!" Except this time, it's the Internet. We have already witnessed the shortfalls of this blind belief in online materials; just consider recent US elections, the political Facebook campaigns in the UK, or the many fake-news sites run from countries like Macedonia.

In the days of Newton and Hailey there weren't dogmatic schools that tried to systemize learning. People were free to experiment and come up with theories, look at Faraday, the father of electricity. He was smart even though he didn't have a degree.

Basically universities are what the Catholic Church was back then (let's grow up no alter boy jokes please) in that they are dogmatic and have a reason to protect their source of money and funding.

I mean why was the Bush administration so keen on going to mars?
>>
Christiaan Huygens - Tue, 30 Oct 2018 19:00:51 EST ID:457vC2+I No.57480 Ignore Report Quick Reply
We have flat earth threads every 2 or 3 months. Your argument about people's relation to scientific 'dogma' is sort of accurate, but it is irrelevant here, because the world isn't flat. Comparing Faraday to a modern day flat earther is quite the stretch.

What are you implying by talking about Bush and Mars? A lot of people know going to Mars is important.
>>
Clyde Tombaugh - Wed, 31 Oct 2018 07:37:02 EST ID:unNII3om No.57481 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Aren’t you the guy who keeps canvassing /tinfoil/ threads with SHILL-spam?

Also I’m sure there’s a flat-earth thread down here somewhere you could’ve necrobumped. Generally though I don’t see the point, flat-earthers are ganged upon and beaten up here. These threads are troll-nests at best.
>>
Bernhard Schmidt - Thu, 15 Nov 2018 20:22:07 EST ID:rNBxnMOH No.57495 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>57481
I still don't even think there are real flat earthers. I am 85.6% positive that this, like reptilians and 9/11 not happening due to holograms, is either a joke that got taken seriously by a couple idiots, or a large government disinfo campaign. If some idiot is actually blanketing tinfoil threads calling people shills for not believing in the dumbest bs while sliding more reasonable threads then odds are the purpose is to discredit potential leakers and whistleblowers and to utterly destroy their sites until nobody takes them seriously and nobody goes there anymore.

As for this thread itself it should be locked and deleted because this isn't even /tinfoil/ material this is just stupid nb
>>
Henry Russell - Wed, 28 Nov 2018 01:30:51 EST ID:kysB+hps No.57508 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>57479
the moon is a lie!
>>
Bernhard Schmidt - Fri, 30 Nov 2018 00:41:13 EST ID:sgaYzgip No.57514 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>57479
Space isn't real retard, it's cgi magic.
Fucking illuminati
>>
Michael - Thu, 06 Dec 2018 23:38:20 EST ID:Q1CtxL06 No.57530 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>57514
apostrophes are an Illuminati conspiracy, get woke fool
>>
Georges-Henri Lemaitre - Fri, 07 Dec 2018 16:17:18 EST ID:fA4CdeQA No.57532 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>57508

TRUTH! Have you ever seen the moon except in pictures? That's because it's all edited in by nasa. Aliens implanted false memories of seeing the moon. It's all a big conspiracy to keep the human race ignorant and in line.
>>
Jessica Tandy needs candy !!vVWR8L52 - Tue, 11 Dec 2018 22:55:57 EST ID:wlUjYsjb No.57538 Ignore Report Quick Reply
No ones proved me wrong yet!

Wo wo we!

I recently thought why couldn't Earth be like an Age of Empires II map?

^ YOUR AD COULD BE HERE! ADVERTISE ON 420CHAN FOR ONLY $100 A MONTH! ^
Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.