Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Space is interesting

- Wed, 10 Dec 2014 17:11:27 EST R7ksFdp2 No.54798
File: 1418249487586.jpg -(855748B / 835.69KB, 2560x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Space is interesting
I really want to learn more about space, /sagan/ but the sheer vastness of the amount of information on the subject is just overwhelming to me. I could spend a lifetime just literally reading about space, different theories, the math involved with space and space travel, how stars work, if interdimensional travel is possible, astral planes... Just all of it. And to be honest it's very humbling but yet it puts things into perspective. We are less than a fraction than a blink of an eye in age to the universe, and we are beyond microscopic because the universe is so vast but yet, it would take millions of years to reach the farthest depths. Maybe I'm over-thinking this but space is just mystifying to me and there's so much to learn and I don't know where to start.
>>
Caroline Herschel - Wed, 10 Dec 2014 20:38:40 EST 4HbkLal6 No.54799 Reply
>>54798
>>where
"to start"

does it actually matter? I mean, truly? On a cosmic scale, geographically or in size? Duration?

Space is pretty fucking interesting man.
>>
Riccardo Giacconi - Wed, 10 Dec 2014 20:50:24 EST 9uY/b809 No.54801 Reply
Watch Cosmos, new and old. Read books by Sagan, Hawking, Tyson.
>>
John Bahcall - Thu, 11 Dec 2014 05:04:55 EST R7ksFdp2 No.54802 Reply
>>54801
I'm going to start with those, and any other documentaries on like the history channel or discovery cause those are interesting too when they actually play them and not reality tv because everyone on cable is a sellout.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.