Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Relativistic Quandary

- Mon, 27 Apr 2015 22:50:40 EST 4px0o/Io No.55260
File: 1430189440737.gif -(6064B / 5.92KB, 100x100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Relativistic Quandary
A field force propagates at the speed of light forever. Suppose this field force causes a quantum reaction when it encounters certain particles. This reaction releases a gamma ray burst in all directions.

Now suppose an observer is sitting in the direction perpendicular to the asymptote of the gamma producing event. {pardon the unwieldiness here is a visual representation: )-> }

Does he notice an increment between detecting the gamma ray, and detecting the field force? Or does he experience it all at once, as an event horizon?
>>
Fritz Zwicky - Fri, 13 Nov 2015 10:00:52 EST Y+TLwE2a No.55814 Reply
>>55260
PLEASE GIVE ME (ZACHARY) A THEORY OR YOUR 2 CENTS ON HOW THIS SCHIZO-AFFECTIVE DISORDER MAKES TELEPATHY POSSIBLE///////////////

Thanks in advanced.
>>
Fritz Zwicky - Fri, 13 Nov 2015 11:44:12 EST Y+TLwE2a No.55816 Reply
>>55260
i believe gamma radiation made Bruce Banner into the hulk. So to answer your question to the best of my ability i'd have to say "Rev up those dicks 'cause i sure am a huge faggot!"

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.