Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

"I WANT TO STOP THE EARTH FROM SPINNING" reply

- Thu, 03 Dec 2015 14:40:23 EST zy6FIvhr No.55839
File: 1449171623083.jpg -(99285B / 96.96KB, 943x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. "I WANT TO STOP THE EARTH FROM SPINNING" reply
so...
if you want to collapse the core your gonna need some VERY STRONG magnets, drills, charges (controlled as fuck as the crust isnt purely solid it has fractures & holes & allsorts which kill miners e.c.t).

First, well need to friends up or kill & impersonate someone "high up", with funds we can become a private interest in the many 'space programmes'. With the severe lack of funding NASA are recieving, they are playing ball to a lot more private interests & with their brains & techonology the charges could easily be places in the least dangerous palces meaning you dont die & can continue your mission).

To bore holes we will have to become frackers, we may need to relocate. The best places would either be the oil fields in asia as that has less crust & population to traverse or the American lands which are heavily fractured & drilled. If we impersonate or friends up the right people we will have access to underground networks, which go deeper than people think & are surprisingly stable. But once we have the licences for that, we will need similar minds to employ who hate things enough not to grass us up for depleting the polarity of the earth & reduction on key natural phases & fields.

With the resources we now currently own, not only do we not have to bury down ourselves, we can send people who hate things more than us & dgaf more than us. Reward their families amply if they get fucked up. That & we have a secure network of illegal activities intent on felling the clouds & allowing our precious shields to wander off into the vacuums of space.

Now you finally have the means to affect the polarity of the earth, you will need to connect the global power network, which there isnt yet. You would have to make one, but with our resources so far this will only take half a life time or so. Dw if you die or me there are plenty of other cunts we can trust. Now with the power, we can safely construct magnets at the entrance to the large bore holes & lower them near the crust before activating. Cables would need to be adamantium alloy as that stands up to even super heroes according to tv & comics so its pretty tough shit.

Now all which remains is for our calculation wizzes to be correct, the hardware not to fault (well have to employ asians & pay them well as were lazy & require cyanide). You now have, as I currently see it, 3 choices... which will be more effective I have not enough time to consider, like ever in my life.... You I recommend you take a shot & flip a coin, yelling fuck yeah.

A: Start both magnets at the same time in the hope this freezes the movement of molten materials & any magnetic materials will hopefully travel to the magnets, disrupting the orbital flow of the plasma & other materials. This could do nothing & just fuck every electronic ever up & stick us all to the ground via our belt buckles/tear things out of people bodies who have pins or heart tickers e.c.t

B:Slowly start one magnet, so that instead of it just doing nothing but making the world uber magnetic, more... It will slowly start to split the contents of the plasma & magma. Making smooth transition in the orbital flow near impossible. One its up to enough power to start physically vibrating, slanting, fucking the earth. Start the opposite magnet up quick, which I must mention has to be made of a poly material or something stronger, so it dosent get broken by the first magnetic pulls. When the 2nd magnet gets stronger, it will effectively be holding the different magnetic & non magnetic elements of the core at either side, without motion except motion similar to that seen in a centrifuge where the contents of the bottle are forced to the side & the pressure helps mix the bottle.
The earth will now have 0 protection from any foreign anything, waves, physicals & dark matters unknown reactions with events such as these.
Also the earth now has no air, its moving towards the sun & we have no shields up (unless were far ahead in science as what were told, which is obviously true but the point where we can manipulate & shield the entire earth whilst the power is being directed to the magnets, its frankly beyond us as far as I can see. If we stick to primaeval warning logic were either fuqd or gonna be universe nazis, which is impossible as well be isolated by the current powers out there which are with the current evidence, more than entirely plausible. I mean if we learn how to not fuck ourselves constantly).

Option C, similar to option B but instead of gradually increasing wattage & amps & w.e crazy new measurements we make/use, you just switch magnet 1 on, wait for it to start fucking shit up as described above but in a much more brutish fashion (VERY RISKY TO THE PLAN, this could end up saving the earth by decimating life but not removing it from orbit & leaving the atmosphere alone, effectively 'pressing the reset button' on planet earth to the time the core was still spilling out of the crust, if you can call it a core at that point. This is good but not for the people beyond even anarchy, saying "fuck you" to mother natures laws & the gods themselves. As we want to fuck shit up permanently, not give another possible but unlikely form of life a chance to actually do it right). But were saying fuck it in this situation, as I interpret. So fuck it, lets see if we have enough time after switching no1 on to switch no2 on before were expanded in a vaccum & pop. An isolated & pressurised control chamber would be good.
Say we manage to get no 2 on & it instantaneously pulls the core to its magnetic & non magnetic plasmas & materials, it would be so forceful it would rip like an eggshell the very layers of the earth, spilling the heat & reactive radiation into the, what was an atmosphere, vacuum & into the closest & most dominant gravitational pull. This is not definately going to happen, but with the mass & reactivity of the core, quickly 'pulling it apart' would inherently affect outer layers & rip open the very crust of the earth.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.