Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord #Drugs Channel Now Open

Truth

- Tue, 20 Sep 2016 10:12:23 EST +4KamMvj No.56439
File: 1474380743780.jpg -(24054B / 23.49KB, 500x431) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Truth
>If the universe was born from a white hole it solves everything.
if black holes turn into white holes and birth new universes, that means holographic universe theory is real, multiverse is real (every black hole is its own universe), every single equation is solved, if science simply realized that it was not a singularity but rather a white hole.
>Our universe is inside a white hole, or event horizon.
>Looking at a star 90 million lightyears away is like looking at the star as it was 90 million years ago. is it possible we have not detected life, as we can only view stars in the past - and not as they currently exist?

For example, the big bang theory says the universe started as a singularity. But scientists have no satisfying explanation for how such a singularity might have formed in the first place.

If our universe was birthed by a white hole instead of a singularity, Poplawski said, "it would solve this problem of black hole singularities and also the big bang singularity."

Wormholes might also explain gamma ray bursts, the second most powerful explosions in the universe after the big bang.

Gamma ray bursts occur at the fringes of the known universe. They appear to be associated with supernovae, or star explosions, in faraway galaxies, but their exact sources are a mystery.

Poplawski proposes that the bursts may be discharges of matter from alternate universes. The matter, he says, might be escaping into our universe through supermassive black holes—wormholes—at the hearts of those galaxies, though it's not clear how that would be possible.

"It's kind of a crazy idea, but who knows?" he said.
>>
George Gamow - Tue, 20 Sep 2016 16:41:11 EST rszf0FN0 No.56441 Reply
I think that universes spawning from black holes in some matter or another makes a lot of sense, and there are a lot of different flavors of this theory. Especially higher dimensional singularities spawning universes of one dimension lower as holographic information stored in their event horizon.
It's particularly handy, because it adds an element of natural selection to black hole formation; obviously only universes that are able to contain black holes will be able to reproduce, and would spawn universes more conducive to black holes as such, and as such it has been suggested that the so called 'anthropic' fine tuning our universe demonstrates is actually fine tuning for the existence of black holes, which incidentally also happen to be the kind of universes where consciousness is possible (gravitational constant in the right blace, baryon number looking good etc.) Black holes are shaping the multiverse to be more hospitable to thought, it's pretty trippy.
>>
Anders Angstrom - Wed, 21 Sep 2016 19:21:36 EST rszf0FN0 No.56451 Reply
>>56444
How enlightening. Please leave flat-earther, we cannot tolerate your degree of irrationality.
>>
Friedrich von Struve - Thu, 22 Sep 2016 21:53:40 EST rszf0FN0 No.56459 Reply
>>56458
I wish the CIA would pay people to repeat basic information anyone who has ever used a sundial and been to the ocean can figure out. I tried to read a lot of those ridiculous arguments already. Almost all to them amount to not understanding how inertia and frames of reference work. You deal with being brainwashed.
>>
Friedrich Bessel - Fri, 23 Sep 2016 06:59:18 EST KgKlYmGv No.56461 Reply
>>56459
>I wish the CIA would pay people to repeat basic information
Why would they? It's a free world, you can be a challenged idiot if you want to. In West nothing really says you can't be that kind of special.
Paying people to be completely ignorant and uninformed would only enforce the idiocracy on this planet.
>>
Edmond Halley - Sat, 24 Sep 2016 03:24:08 EST Kz5Q207u No.56469 Reply
>>56439
It's not about realizing anything. I'm sure plenty of physicists and cosmologists have entertained the idea, but it isn't science when you just make shit up that isn't able to be tested, measured, proven, or disproven to any degree. Cosmology has a bad habit of sometimes delving into the realm of psuedo-science. None of these are even hypotheses, they're simply musings. It could very well be true, but there isn't currently a way to tell one way or the other.
>>
Nicolaus Copernicus - Sat, 24 Sep 2016 04:05:13 EST rszf0FN0 No.56470 Reply
>>56461
It was sarcasm. 'Like that would ever happen' was implicit.
>>
Vesto Slipher - Thu, 29 Sep 2016 13:56:14 EST KgKlYmGv No.56499 Reply
1475171774066.jpg -(37815B / 36.93KB, 400x367) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>56496
I know you\re trolling but since it\s a chilled out night and im really laid back i'll take the bait cause reading them got me entertained.
While reading this got me thinking, do the people that write these up actually believe these "facts" or they just go with the thread for the kick of it. Or maybe they're just 15, eager to belong into some kind of social group and wanna feel special/entitled, with their mind not exactly made up what they're experiencing.

Basically the first 18 something disregard gravity (pic related).

19. is a funny one, based on a 16th century argument that stars in the sky should be visibly moving "back and forth" since we're on solar orbit and move somewhat closer and further to them.
20. says a cannon shot straight up should land slightly west because by the time the ball falls back the earth and the cannon should've moved east due to earth's spinning. except the atmosphere spins with the planet.

the rest just made no sense or were downright dumb and i got bored
>>
Hannes Alven - Thu, 29 Sep 2016 15:36:29 EST tQX5ylFX No.56500 Reply
>>56499
Maybe some one should also tell them that gravity is non-shperical. but the planet is. Might cause some explosions of rage.
>>
Maximilian Wolf - Sun, 16 Oct 2016 17:47:26 EST f/Tl+D5o No.56524 Reply
it's centered on a couple, man and woman in space holding us together, there's a black hole that gets turned into white when there's enough gathered to break the threshold, the quantum dynamics are designed so that the people are part of the equation.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.