Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Electric ripple

- Sun, 17 Nov 2019 00:37:13 EST aGo2dCNY No.57863
File: 1573969033187.jpg -(654490B / 639.15KB, 1488x1488) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Electric ripple
What if anisotropic distribution of matter and the resulting uneven expansion of space creates distortions of our apparent view of the heavens and these distortions make it fundamentally impossible or nearly so to see anything clearly outside the local region.
In that case all of the thoroughly explained and well reasoned cosmologies handed down from the ivory tower of academia would turn out to have been as false and completely made up as Ptolemaic epicycle cosmology. I bet that sure would be embarrassing for all the CDM big bang fans who've been happily assuming that they understand the very origins of our universe down to the first instances to admit that the data they've been looking at is all distorted and that their cosmology is as made up and fake as ones proposed by historic scientific minds of the past.
Gravitational lensing is just an extreme case of the types of distortions that make the illusory nature of what the telescope sees increase with redshift and modern cosmology is based on so many absurd assumptions and oversimplifications that its impossible to take the stuff at face value and very easy to pick it apart.
I'm sticking with my bible until you nerds can develop some cosmology which actually dovetails with reality

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.