420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
They say I'm delusional all I wanna do is smoke a little chronic and sip on some liqor by Lydia Clumblesut - Mon, 31 Oct 2016 01:18:34 EST ID:Lx6/woSZ No.98686 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1477891114233.jpg -(33712B / 32.92KB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 33712
It's been about 9 days and I have a confession I have an obsession with you I hope that's alright ever since I say you laying in the sun my brains been having fun you know how it go collect the dough and start the movie so groovy what I want you to do is suck my dick yeaaaaaaaa 69 is fine I bet your pussy smells like roses then what yeaa you do what u want go till your jaw is sore or you think it's a more, ya u a whore you gonna give me some more your gonna turn around and stick my dick in your pussy and start rocking your shit ya u so hot come closer I'm a suck on your tits ya I love dem to bits alright bounce a bit ya I like that damn that's the jam alright good change da position I kinda want missionary but im a visionary so we gonna do doggy and get your butt ready OK I hit it steady for a bit my fingers all up in your shit gimmi some spit Yaya k it's time to get it in push and whoa it feels so smooth we in the groove you like that I do your ass is so clean no poo poo to be scene k I dunno I think I'm dun unless you wanna have some more fun OK grab my gun I'm backing off into a chair watch me jerk off bitch ya bitch ugh feels so good OK k take that pistol u see me jerkin it ya u so hot I'm sweatin k take that pistol and just whip me across the face ummm slap ugh feels good do it again bitch ya I'm still jerkin it do it harder this time bloaowwww you making me bleed nice I dun want to play with the knife get over here now suck my dick some more uaaaaagh ugaaahh I'm gonna bust noooo not yet I got my my set k I punch you in the face u love it I throw u back onto the bed.girl we so in love but im it's time to finish so it's back in ure puss and I bust all over your cervix k I'm done and y'all want more I'll be back
>>
Lydia Clumblesut - Mon, 31 Oct 2016 11:58:37 EST ID:Lx6/woSZ No.98688 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Cigarettes feel like sex to me
>>
Molly Chasslelock - Thu, 10 Nov 2016 23:38:34 EST ID:Lx6/woSZ No.98741 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>98688
Fucked her raw and caught an std
>>
Cornelius Fanham - Sat, 12 Nov 2016 03:54:20 EST ID:Y4brmfFX No.98747 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1478940860063.gif -(2002166B / 1.91MB, 320x155) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
That's one long ass sentance bro. Learning basic punctuation can go a long way if you want people to read what you have to say.
>>
Nell Sunderchirk - Mon, 28 Nov 2016 23:50:03 EST ID:Lx6/woSZ No.98839 Ignore Report Quick Reply
what u saying let's pretend we gonna meet up to watch a movie, but really I'm gonna feed u a burger or whatever you like maybe some noodles and I'll take you to my spot maybe we can do it in the car or maybe the basement of a bar maybe we go back to my crib and we can do it on the couch or maybe take it to my room and you'll see what I'm about life ain't nothing but a lay we can do it anyway maybe you just wanna meet up for a walk we can hold hands and hit the block ya all I really wanna fee you is my cock maybe give you a key to my lock I hope everything is alright with you what you doing I don't have a clue so I'd ask you whats new maybe tell you what I'm a do I'm a have a shower and get ready buy u a flower and rock steady I'm feeling like a teddy I wanna see you bare run my fingers through your hair and take you down to my jungle lair
>>
Basil Bummlenetch - Wed, 04 Jan 2017 19:26:52 EST ID:Lx6/woSZ No.99058 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>98839
Bump cause I'm curious maybe bi curious she said fuck your curiosity, I still stuck my thumb in her bum damn that bitch was dumb
>>
Fuck Crongershaw - Tue, 10 Jan 2017 07:44:51 EST ID:r5Wv8592 No.99099 Ignore Report Quick Reply
METH
>>
Cyril Cinninglurk - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 01:33:05 EST ID:Lx6/woSZ No.99113 Ignore Report Quick Reply
https://youtu.be/zNRa2W6kJpk

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.