420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
I Don't Know Where I Should Put This by Eugene Huttingbanks - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 03:21:35 EST ID:6wkHs08S No.99114 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1484209295295.png -(637248B / 622.31KB, 650x866) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 637248
>Political lesbianism embraces the theory that sexual orientation is a political and feminist choice, and advocates lesbianism as a positive alternative to heterosexuality for women as part of the struggle against sexism.

>advocates male homosexuality as a positive alternative to heterosexuality for women as part of the struggle against feminism.

At this point I considering giving up women all together, technically I'm bisexual but I've never had sex with a woman and I've never succeeded romantically with a woman. With all the realities of dating and getting married to women I see more downsides to upsides. Women accuse men of rape even after they initially consent only to later change their minds; this doesn't happen in every case but its not so rare as to some sort of anomaly. It happens more on college campuses more than anywhere else. Also getting divorced, women are often favored in divorce proceedings. Women can take your kids and leave you completely out of their lives even if you want to participate in raising your child and have no problems that would justify you not being apart of their lives. You can go to jail for not paying child support.

My mother and grandmothers are hateful bitches and every relationship I could possibly have with a woman would probably have this fact as a foundation; I'm speculating but any decent psychologist would agree with me. I've also run into so many nasty lying bitches in my life that aren't related to me, that it's just becoming too disheartening.

I don't hate women but apparently my luck sucks when it comes to women.
>>
Basil Fandale - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 10:27:07 EST ID:0ANfto3p No.99115 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Well you're definitely projecting here. But your make some good points that I share. Alimony is a big problem, prrnups can be voided and the family dynamic has been destroyed

Economic factors are a big influence as well, who can afford kids?
>>
Ernest Buzzforth - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 14:15:16 EST ID:dlUhTUyk No.99116 Ignore Report Quick Reply
thing is youre basing all of your views on second-hand insight garnered from fuck-knows-where. you arent even worth addressing. youre just regurgitated the same tired old shit which all boils down to semi-fantastical scenarios of which you have no depth of knowledge about. Its like me hearing about that chimp that ripped somebodys face off and thinking "well, there you have it. having a pet chimp is a terrible idea"

1 - im drawing only from the demographic that i have been exposed to
2 - i have no real intimate knowledge of the circumstances involved in this situation
3 - i also have no actual first-hand, intimate experience with chimps themselves, for that matter
4 - i mean fucking come on, what is your reality even comprised of? hand-me-down perspectives. thats what. You havent even reached the point of emotional and physical intimacy with women to have sex once, and here you are yammering on about how "women will do this, and then change their minds" and "a woman could take my kids and i couldnt do jack"

youre doing nothing but cooking up bullshit hypotheticals with no grounding, god damn its pathetic. you need to start viewing individual women as just that, and not "women" - this little bogeyman clan youve got in your mind. you need to stop having expectations and just take somebody as they come

i would say trust your wits, but clearly youre witless. clearly youre like....12.
>>
Angus Menninghall - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 15:28:02 EST ID:hByYMyW0 No.99117 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1484252882696.jpg -(559959B / 546.83KB, 498x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>99114
OP, you make an excellent point. The idea of heterosexual relationships is disastrous to any man with logic, or women for that matter. Women are not capable of giving consent as easily as men, and men are much more sexually aggressive than women, which is why women are much more likely to get raped than men. You need to stick with men, and men only. Unlike what the Christians say, man and woman were not made for each other. It's all a big lie.
>>
Albert Fellybanks - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 21:59:41 EST ID:5aA0NwMa No.99118 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>99114
In my experience men are far less trust worthy than women. I've watched 2 men at this point essentially con my mother into marrying them, and then leaving taking huge sums of her money. One of them beat her too. Dudes can fuck you and give you HIV. Also men can be larger and able to beat the shit out of you (though some women can be too I suppose).

Don't be a fucking retard. Protect yourself no matter the gender of the person you are seeing. make love to people who treat you well.
I think it's silly to assume all women suck. I've been let down by some, but the majority have been chill.
>>
Cyril Smallbury - Fri, 13 Jan 2017 06:03:09 EST ID:jTRM1+Ns No.99119 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You could not date at all.
Works incredibly well for some people.
>>
Alice Soshheg - Sat, 14 Jan 2017 01:50:10 EST ID:7rdcF3Uq No.99120 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>99114
OP, I really want to know what you will think when you end up an homosexual relationship with a guy that mistreats you. Will you give up on all men too? Will you give up on relationships altogether? Or will you just simply stay safe in your beliefs and continue to make yourself miserable?

That's the problem with things like political lesbianism/homosexuality. It's not actually challenging any power structures, just giving people excuses to be as close minded and shallow as possible. You can argue that maybe that isn't the point to challenge yourself, but to make yourself feel safe. In that case, if telling yourself generalizations about an entire sex or orientation makes yourself feel safe instead of challenging those notions, then it says a lot about yourself.
>>
Nathaniel Sendershaw - Sat, 21 Jan 2017 08:43:04 EST ID:dlUhTUyk No.99151 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>99118
>Don't be a fucking retard

thats kinda a tall order there buddy, considering where you are and all.
>>
Cedric Smallwater - Mon, 23 Jan 2017 06:16:48 EST ID:wNoJNMHi No.99156 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Remember to be masculine if you become a full time homosexual.
Gays need to fight against the emasculated bitch faggot types who seem to be more prominently displayed in the media.
>>
Barnaby Tillingfoot - Mon, 23 Jan 2017 07:54:24 EST ID:He1NWnaB No.99157 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>99156

or he could just be honest with himself and be that person

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.