Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Craigslist lurking

- Wed, 20 Dec 2017 01:38:41 EST Wxw3bO7S No.100248
File: 1513751921801.png -(470276B / 459.25KB, 698x403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Craigslist lurking
I've got a weird thing where I'm into getting off on the approval of others. I lurk craigslist from time to time to feed that. Never follow through with anything but the thought of hooking up with strangers can be pretty hot.

Posted some things and fed what I thought was a bot but was sure. Now I sent a face picture to a random phone number with my own. Now I'm on the verge of a freak out that my girlfriend might discover, that I sent it to someone both my girlfriend and I know who will tell her.

Now, how safe it is it to assume that it was either, a bot OR a creepy pic collector?
>>
Jenny Blytheson - Sat, 23 Dec 2017 15:46:56 EST F6Ars0NK No.100251 Reply
You posted this 3 days ago. If someone was going to fuck you over it would've have happened by now. The odds are astronomically low that it was a person you know. And even if it was? They probably ain't gonna be bragging about where they were jolly african-american.

But for real chill on this shit has no good reward.
>>
Barnaby Geddlelat - Mon, 16 Apr 2018 23:07:28 EST E0fimBix No.100524 Reply
>>100248
She probably already knows.
I hope she leaves you. :)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.