Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Reducing penile sensitivity

- Wed, 31 Jan 2018 10:15:58 EST VygUI/cU No.100340
File: 1517411758192.png -(9441B / 9.22KB, 218x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Reducing penile sensitivity
I used to take ages to cum, sex would last hours and fapping would at least be a 90-minute commitment. Girls used to hurt me from how rough they'd suck me or how violently they'd end up tugging me to get me to cum.

A year ago, everything changed and my cock went entirely the other way. I had a girl over I'd seen a bunch of times before and used to have like 2-3 hours sex with, and the moment I went inside her I came. Ever since around that time, it has stayed. I can't even enjoy masturbating anymore, literally by the time I achieve an erection I'm liable to cum if I look at anything good.

What the FUCK can cause this to change and how the fuck can I reverse it? Clearly there is SOMETHING biomechanical going on that should be reversible.
>>
Ian Nozzlestock - Wed, 31 Jan 2018 13:18:40 EST 99SyKwm6 No.100341 Reply
>>100340
>Clearly there is SOMETHING biomechanical going on that should be reversible.
Not really. It could be psychological. You're convinced you'll blow a load and that can be pretty self fulfilling.
>>
Phoebe Seffingfadge - Wed, 31 Jan 2018 16:12:32 EST VygUI/cU No.100342 Reply
>>100341
>You're convinced you'll blow a load and that can be pretty self fulfilling.

But I wasn't when it began, so there must be something that triggered it that wasn't psychological.
>>
Ebenezer Sibblewotch - Thu, 01 Feb 2018 10:48:27 EST /w/TfEdW No.100346 Reply
Do you work out OP? I take longer to jizz if i've had some good exercise that day.
>>
Jenny Pannergold - Thu, 01 Feb 2018 14:44:06 EST VygUI/cU No.100347 Reply
>>100346
I do kung fu religiously, 3 times a day, 6 days a week. I suspected it might have something to do with it since it has opened me up to dozens of new types of energy, strength, sensory sensitivity and mental states. I thought it was a by-effect but I haven't encountered anything anywhere that associated kung fu with premature ejaculation.
>>
William Pallylock - Tue, 06 Feb 2018 13:21:00 EST ELyhIiHN No.100356 Reply
1517941260529.jpg -(242978B / 237.28KB, 2560x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Psychological most likely. I'm still in love with my most recent ex and I'm tired of wasting my time in relationships ending, so I'm just going to do the single thing for a while.

Woman 1:
>has boyfriend (he knows we bang)
>Just a friend, our hangouts are very normal for friends up until we take our clothes off.
>controlling my orgasm is easy, I cum when I want to.
>I don't really see myself dating her if we were both single.

Woman 2:
>She's single, we've both agreed to engage in casual sex.
>Despite this, our interactions follow a more romantic model
>We have a few drinks while watching a movie, some cuddling
>I give her a long massage, I enjoy massaging people and she has a back problem that causes her pain.
>She smells exceptionally good, has a sweet moan, always wet as an otter's pocket and her skin is terribly soft.
>I have a huge problem controlling my orgasm when I'm with her. I'm struggling not to cum the whole time.
>I ejaculated immediately the first time we had sex. I did a little better the second time, which was 20 minutes later.
>The third time was a struggle, but she came twice, before me.

I think it might be a subconscious self sabotage thing. I have no problems with Woman 1, because there's no chance it'll be anything but a casual thing. Then I struggle with woman 2, because I want to have great sex with her, but better sex can accelerate romantic attachment and romantic commitment is the last thing I want right now.
>>
Spliff McNuggerson - Mon, 26 Mar 2018 22:29:39 EST WEn49pMQ No.100469 Reply
I don't know what your drug use is like, but from the first time I ever had sex I was the same way, lasted more than long enough and it actually became an inconvenience in some situations. Then I got addicted to opiates, and used every day for over a year. Obviously my sex drive went down but I still had sex with my gf and obviously still lasted a long time, sometimes I just couldn't bust a nut at all. Then recently, over the last month I've kicked the dependency and am using only a couple times a month recreationally. The first time I fapped after getting clean, BAM. Just like you described. It's been a month and unless I'm on opiates I can barely last more than 5 minutes.

TLDR: I'm pretty sure numbing my sense of touch through opiate use has made it so now that I don't use every day, I'm ultra sensitive and bust a nut in no time.

I feel your pain my guy.
>>
Lillian Sallywill - Sun, 01 Apr 2018 10:56:42 EST YXvhTNmi No.100472 Reply
>>100340
Since this is 420chan I'd recommend looking into "dapoxetine".

It is a fast acting SSRI that is prescribed for PE.

I'm not sure if it fucks with MDMA/psych tolerance though.
>>
Shaman MD - Sun, 01 Apr 2018 17:15:49 EST 8z06sFUB No.100478 Reply
1522617349678.jpg -(75819B / 74.04KB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>100340
Lidocaine local anesthetic is what you need if you read this or for anyone who has this problem. Lidocaine numbs the penis head and make you last much longer; of course it takes some of the pleasure away but it's freaking amazing, it has no side effects and it acts in a couple of minutes so you don't have to wait for it as with dapoxetine or some TCA. You can find sprays that contain lidocaine or other local anesthetics in sex shops. There are also medical gels and creams used for local anesthesia but those might be too strong. If you use too much and numb it excessively you might not even get an erection so test it out first to see which is the quantity of the product you have that works best for you.
There's also condoms with benzocaine (see pic) which do the same thing.
>>
Hannah Simblefirk - Sun, 01 Apr 2018 17:19:15 EST 8z06sFUB No.100479 Reply
1522617555658.jpg -(114397B / 111.72KB, 1210x992) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>100340
Lidocaine local anesthetic is what you need if you read this or for anyone who has this problem. Lidocaine numbs the penis head and make you last much longer; of course it takes some of the pleasure away but it's freaking amazing, it has no side effects and it acts in a couple of minutes so you don't have to wait for it as with dapoxetine or some TCA. You can find sprays that contain lidocaine or other local anesthetics in sex shops. There are also medical gels and creams used for local anesthesia but those might be too strong. If you use too much and numb it excessively you might not even get an erection so test it out first to see which is the quantity of the product you have that works best for you.
>>
Hannah Simblefirk - Sun, 01 Apr 2018 17:25:22 EST 8z06sFUB No.100480 Reply
>>100340
I can't upload picture because 420chan is retarded but search for Durex extended pleasure for more info.
>>
Hannah Simblefirk - Sun, 01 Apr 2018 17:27:37 EST 8z06sFUB No.100481 Reply
>>100340
Apparently it did upload but when I had hit refresh the posts didn't appear, fuck fuck fuck. Sorry for quadruple post.
NB

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.