Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

WTF is wrong with my dick?

- Mon, 19 Feb 2018 13:37:38 EST jX137f8u No.100389
File: 1519065458792.jpg -(24683B / 24.10KB, 426x568) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. WTF is wrong with my dick?
Just a quickie, hopefully this doesn't take up to much space. I don't know what's up with my Johnson, nothing like this has ever happened before. It's like getting all crusty and dry near the tip, the fuck? It's like... not fun. It might be because I wack it to much or something. Had a couple stim fap sessions towards the start of the new year but haven't since.

I'd post pics but... my dicks kinda gross... I just don't know what this is and I've never heard of it.
>>
Eugene Suddleford - Mon, 19 Feb 2018 23:14:02 EST WqhsDK1g No.100390 Reply
is it just like, dry, scaly skin that peels off? Because I get that on my nuts every three years or so. Shit is fun, cause it will retain its shape if you mess with it. Play-Doh scrotum is at least 30 minutes of entertainment a day, until it eventually goes away without any long term effects.
>>
Oliver Sundlebatch - Tue, 20 Feb 2018 19:04:11 EST jX137f8u No.100392 Reply
1519171451181.jpg -(85601B / 83.59KB, 950x534) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>100390
lol I also got this once when I was in high school... No this is not fun. It get's so dry that it kinda... cuts...yeah, not super hardcore or anything but enough to sting when I'm done. Like I said, I think I might have got this whole thing started after a couple stim fap sessions but it hasn't really went away so I'm just going all Buddhists monk until things get better I guess. Then see a doctor if it doesn't.
>>
Eliza Buzzson - Thu, 22 Feb 2018 01:21:28 EST WqhsDK1g No.100394 Reply
>>100392
maybe rub some cocoa butter on a small patch of the affected area. If it's just dry skin, it will heal and you can see the difference, so you'll know if it really is working.

I wouldn't recommend moisturizer. All those complex creams, no telling how they can interact with the more sensitive skin of the scrotum. Just a simple cocoa butter cream.
>>
Charles Mevingway - Thu, 01 Mar 2018 21:50:28 EST qQcGw78d No.100417 Reply
It's from masturbating too much. I got it before when I was a teen. AFAIK its oily dead skin or developing callus.

lay off the jerking for a while, wash your johnson and use lotion when you fap.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.