Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Why i attract boys?

- Thu, 05 Apr 2018 05:25:10 EST c/fCyqyL No.100486
File: 1522920310396.gif -(997936B / 974.55KB, 500x259) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Why i attract boys?
Hi first of all sorry for bad english, not my primary language
Im a boy but i´ve been noticing that for some reason i attract boys, by example i have been touched by a friend several times, when im distracted he touch my ass, sometimes spank me, but half of the times he rubs his penis in my ass (with clothes obviously) when he do that he says to me that im a very delicious girl, that he wants to fuck me, he talks to me like i was a girl..
Another day, i was walking and i could hear another classmate telling another 2 classmates that i had a very rich ass
Time later, i was talking with a guy i barely knew, and suddently he told me i sould be a girl, that he could help me to transition and become one... i was like wtf!
Why this happens to me? why i attract boys in that way?
Pic some related, being spanked (not really that way)
>>
Samuel Crunkinchedge - Thu, 05 Apr 2018 10:50:27 EST 9LZE1Jdo No.100487 Reply
>>100486
Perhaps you're a cutie. Post a selfie so we can see what we're dealing with. Preferably while wearing panties.
>>
Beatrice Nodgekore - Thu, 05 Apr 2018 14:56:27 EST c/fCyqyL No.100491 Reply
>>100487
I dont feel im a cutie, im more like an average boy
>>
Basil Pickson - Sat, 07 Apr 2018 00:08:57 EST WqhsDK1g No.100495 Reply
>>100491
You write very fem and sluttily. So chances are you're just unintentionally giving off crazy cumslut vibes and there's not much you can do besides butch up. Find the trashiest and most obnoxious breeder asshole you can and imitate him perfectly.
>>
Sophie Huzzlefield - Sun, 08 Apr 2018 05:35:42 EST c/fCyqyL No.100500 Reply
>>100495
>You write very fem and sluttily.
I forgot to say english isn´t my first language, maybe that makes you think that

>So chances are you're just unintentionally giving off crazy cumslut vibes and there's not much you can do besides butch up
I dont feel im acting like that, but how you said maybe unintentionally could be
>>
Matilda Fesslecocke - Sun, 08 Apr 2018 11:02:27 EST Tqj1I25k No.100502 Reply
For some reason, only guys are attracted to me. Women are not. Literally the only people who've ever flirted with me are guys.

I've tried fucking guys, but it's just not my jam. Guys are gross, even the femme type.
>>
Nathaniel Chibblemug - Sun, 08 Apr 2018 20:40:03 EST WqhsDK1g No.100504 Reply
>>100500
Give us a writing sample in your native language. I can catch a sissy in both English and Español.
>>
Beatrice Snodfoot - Tue, 10 Apr 2018 00:13:22 EST c/fCyqyL No.100506 Reply
>>100504
(I´ll write the original post in spanish)
Lo que pasa es que he notado como si por alguna razon atrajera a los chicos, por ejemplo tengo un amigo que la pasa tocandome, cuando estoy distraido llega y me toca, a veces me da nalgadas, pero cerca de la mitad de las veces me llega por atras y me da arrimones (con ropa obviamente) y me dice cosas como que estoy bien rica o que quiere cogerme... por momentos siento que me habla como si fuera una chica
En otra ocasion, mientras caminaba con amigos, escuchaba que uno que iba detras de mi le decia a otro que que rico trasero tenia yo
Tiempo despues, platicando con un chico al que apenas conocia, derrepente me dijo que yo debería ser chica, que el podria ayudarme para empezar la transicion y convertirme en una... en el momento me quede de wtf!
No entiendo por que me sucede esto, por que atraigo a los chicos en esa manera?
Foto algo relacionada, nalgadas (aunque no eran en esa forma como me las daba a mi)
>>
Martha Gecklesteck - Tue, 10 Apr 2018 01:52:53 EST WqhsDK1g No.100507 Reply
>>100506
¡Qué lastima! Ahora te quiero, también. De seguro, eres un cuteboi <3
>>
Martha Gecklesteck - Tue, 10 Apr 2018 07:17:00 EST WqhsDK1g No.100509 Reply
>>100508
Escribes con un sensación de... entrega. Es como si tú deseas ser conquistada. Es como si tu cuerpo es un premio que se ganó.

Escribes muy pasivamente y sin esa fuerza masculina, como lo hacen las chicas bonitas. No hay el actitud defensiva en tu escritura, los hombres tienen esa actitud en su escritura.

Que ser un hombre femenino no es malo, pero es difícil si tu deseas las mujeres solamente. Que ser bonito no es ser material de matrimonio para las chicas, que he visto.
>>
Thomas Blatherville - Wed, 11 Apr 2018 00:44:35 EST c/fCyqyL No.100510 Reply
>>100509
>Escribes muy pasivamente y sin esa fuerza masculina
Siempre he escrito asi, y siempre habia creido que era una forma normal de hacerlo ._.
>Que ser un hombre femenino no es malo
Vale lo entiendo, pero algo que me parece extraño es que nunca he recibido bullying asi de que me llamen gay o cosas por el estilo, siendo que si me ha tocado ver a compañeros mios que si sufren de eso, en cambio a mi me tratan como si fuera una chica, como si yo alborotara sus hormonas ._.
>>
Jenny Tillingridge - Wed, 11 Apr 2018 08:41:15 EST WqhsDK1g No.100511 Reply
>>100510
Let's switch to English for now, you might get more people's input that way.
In my experience, some heterosexual guys will joke about being gay as a way to try to signal that they are straight and thusly don't feel weird talking about doing stuff with guys. Maybe, because you are rather agreeable and femininely attractive, your friends feel more comfortable joking with you, other guys might not be patient with them and would kick their asses.
Maybe the guy that humps you is just a closet case, and is just using messing with you as an excuse to express his gayness a little without letting himself be known.

If this is right and they're not really serious, I don't know what you could do. I've never seen guys goofing off like this become anything more than goofing off.
>>
>>
Fanny Grimbanks - Thu, 12 Apr 2018 01:39:10 EST c/fCyqyL No.100514 Reply
>>100511
>Let's switch to English for now
Yes, was cool to know someone who also speaks spanish here

>some heterosexual guys will joke about being gay as a way to try to signal that they are straight and thusly don't feel weird talking about doing stuff with guys.
I´ve seen that kind of jokes, but i noticed these are overacted stuff, i mean the way they express, exaggerated voices, overacted expressions, etc.. but the way that boy told me about being girl looked so serious ._.

>Maybe, because you are rather agreeable and femininely attractive
I really dont feel i was feminine or attractive

>Maybe the guy that humps you is just a closet case, and is just using messing with you as an excuse to express his gayness a little without letting himself be known.
I havent thought about this, but it could be
>>
Edward Bottingkare - Thu, 12 Apr 2018 15:24:10 EST PcuWg57j No.100517 Reply
You have too set up some ground rules my man. That type of behavior shouldnt not pass by if you feel unconfortable. You should tell them straight up, hey man knock it off or kick your fucking teeth in. I had a gay dude trying to do that to me once, no gay man gets near me now.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.