Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Bi the bi

- Sat, 21 Apr 2018 02:29:35 EST cnBITTzn No.100526
File: 1524292175615.jpg -(13255B / 12.94KB, 200x423) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Bi the bi
I'm bisexual and am more sexually attracted to males then females, but at the same time want a girlfriend just so I can live a normal life. My plan was once I moved away from home I could secretly date a guy for a few months just to satisfy my gay side. Then I would move onto women so I could have a normal life even though I love cock more vagina is still alright.

But while I was living with my parents I just settled for trying to attract a girl. Nothing ever happened for years because I'm a socially awkward fuck. I FINALLY moved out at 28 years old. I set myself up on some dating platforms and start talking to a few guys. Seem to be hitting it off pretty well with a couple maybe something will happen? Then a girl starts talking to me and she seems like my type!!

So, nothing has happened yet either way but fuck. I don't wanna let this girl go but I still really want to suck some cock.

What the fuck do?
>>
Priscilla Pobberstone - Sat, 21 Apr 2018 02:34:47 EST cnBITTzn No.100527 Reply
>>100526
and no, a strap-on is not a proper substitute for a real cock.
>>
Shitting Billingridge - Sat, 21 Apr 2018 04:07:02 EST HZWoBWpm No.100528 Reply
If I may, do you have real world sexual experience with males/females?
>>
Oliver Fubberfid - Sat, 21 Apr 2018 05:57:57 EST PZZibdl8 No.100529 Reply
>>100526
Your reasons for guys sound positive / functional. Your reasons for the girl sound negative, you're settling and for a "normal life". What the fuck is a normal life anyway? I don't think you're ready to settle down with a girl. Go for the cock, or if you want, play both sides. Just have fun, and when things don't work out, move on. When you're really tired of fucking around and don't care anymore about the opinions of anonymous strangers or even your own family and friends, you'll be ready to commit.
>>
Nell Hillyspear - Sat, 21 Apr 2018 11:53:59 EST qisbhMuo No.100530 Reply
>>100526
None of bi the people I know have ever reported this issue. Like some were women who liked women but when a nice man came along there was not this level of soul searching.

Maybe you're just like 6 on the Kinsey scale and these ladies played up their gayness but it sounds like you're gay and in denial. I mean if I found a really nonthreatening androgenous dude, and thought about women the whole time maybe I could successfully fuck him up the butt but I am more attracted to women. Because I'm not attracted to men.

Maybe I'm an asshole and wrong and that's possible. If you've actually fucked women and been like "boobs are great", "the roundness of her butt is awesome" "hnngh her thighs", that sort of shit and then I'm definitely wrong. I mean vaginas are great because they are a fuckhole with an evolutionary pressure to make dudes cum so just liking them doesn't mean much. Okay truthfully I don't think I'm an asshole because I'm offering an opinion with "does this sound right?" not a solid view I would act on without your input you know? Like I just feel this is something you need to eliminate as a possibility and that means asking the questions and being told "yeah I've already considered that".

But whether I'm right or a presumptuous asshole others have said, let go of this "Normal life" delusion, gay couples can adopt kids and straight couples aren't forced into "woman stays at home" bullshit any more. Your normal life will be worthless if it's not with someone who makes it wonderful. If you're constantly barely satisfied sexually it will not be a happy fulfilling relationship. If you let go of that idea and still find women interesting sometimes then I'm also definitely wrong. But even then maybe you should just go with the partner, who all else the same will be a better lay and so all else the same will make you happier. it's a man baby
>>
Ernest Trotcocke - Sun, 22 Apr 2018 11:21:07 EST YXvhTNmi No.100533 Reply
>>100526

Get the girl to be your girlfriend. Get the relationship to the point of regular sex.

If you still want to express your homosex fetish go to a gay bar and get reamed from time to time. Be ready for that to backfire and result in the loss of the girl if you hide it from her.
>>
Augustus Herrymane - Sun, 22 Apr 2018 11:36:27 EST WqhsDK1g No.100534 Reply
>>100530
Not OP here. You just described my daily thought process for the past month or so.
Thanks for pointing out that being mentally able to fuck someone is not the same as being attracted to them. I've been struggling with that concept.

I'm just happy to see that other people have an idea of this confusion. Shit is wearing me out, I thought I had figured myself out ten years ago but I guess I kept on changing.
>>
Caroline Punningtag - Sun, 22 Apr 2018 18:09:20 EST MIQ6kmPJ No.100535 Reply
OP I think God wants you to be a double hoe

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.