Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Question... about questions?

- Fri, 01 Jun 2018 11:58:26 EST Fdwt1gYP No.100630
File: 1527868706648.jpg -(9366B / 9.15KB, 240x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Question... about questions?
So... I am highly turned on by asking and answering questions of a sexual and personal nature & gaining and sharing extremely intimate thoughts and ideas. For me it is to the point that has become fetishized and almost something of a requirement for me.

I was trying to find a technical term to better describe or convey this but I am not having any luck. Google was of no help so I am wondering if maybe you guys would know or know where to look.

I was also wondering how common this is and if anyone else had a similar interest or fascination.
>>
Ebenezer Nicklewill - Sat, 02 Jun 2018 04:17:05 EST WqhsDK1g No.100636 Reply
That's very interesting. About when did you notice this sexual fascination?
>>
Priscilla Bruvingbury - Sat, 02 Jun 2018 22:13:37 EST gaCsZU+x No.100638 Reply
>>100630
I had a couple (girl)friends who would always tell me their fetishes and dreams and what they did with their boyfriends. I never was one to do this, pretty much the opposite, I actually feel very uncomfortable with people who keep asking for this kind of stuff

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.