Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

fat fuck

- Mon, 02 Jul 2018 10:41:41 EST EojnD9/d No.100708
File: 1530542501309.jpg -(42277B / 41.29KB, 481x378) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. fat fuck
so theres this fat guy who crushed on me in school, ended up finding him on some fuck site a year ago looking like a shit trans. messaged because i was desperate for a fuck, he seemed into the idea, but jesus he looked bad. he didnt even identify as a trans, just wore makeup and did his hair up really girly, said he doesnt even wear girly underwear and i was like eeesh but this is my only option so fuck it. i bailed out on the first meeting, then i tried to set another one up when i got the horn. i was using pics that were like 2 years old, and i thought i should let him know. i'd put on quite a bit of weight from meds so i went from like an 8/10 to a 5, i send him a face pic, thinking fuck it hes fatter than me he probably wont care. "that doesn't even look like you" and then he fucking blanked me? this was late last year, and just now he has the balls to message me asking if i know anyone who sells bud. i'm gonna try swap him a gram for a fuck considering i still havent fucked anything since then, he can get a .7 even if he agrees the fat cunt i just wanted to drain my balls in someone i considered at best a reasonable cumdump for the way i was in and he fucking rejects ME?

big fat ass though, he was talking about missionary when we last talked but fuck that im not looking at his face and maybe even having to kiss that while im trying to get off he can bite the pillow while i go uncomfortably deep in him cunt god i hate my life how did it get to this point how did i become such a cunt
>>
Nicholas Billingworth - Mon, 02 Jul 2018 11:00:41 EST EojnD9/d No.100709 Reply
he said he wanted a 20s so im like ok i can settle for 1.6 i dont care at this point i just wanna cum in something, i ask him what he'll do for it and he BLANKS ME AGAIN. are you even really gay if you don't offer your hole up for a 20 bag? smh i thought gays were a nice easy lay but this get is getting on my nerves
>>
Eugene Goodhood - Mon, 02 Jul 2018 19:41:17 EST zN6APgps No.100710 Reply
Posting to let you know i find you repulsive.

That is all
>>
Fanny Blocklestidging - Tue, 03 Jul 2018 00:10:46 EST R9K2iZj9 No.100711 Reply
All of this is just stupid.

I hope the two of you end up married.
>>
Sophie Clungerbury - Tue, 03 Jul 2018 13:03:07 EST JtEWvJkh No.100712 Reply
>>100710
>>100711

Stop harassing OP. He just needed someone to talk to about this and get it off his chest.
>>
Molly Piffingdale - Tue, 03 Jul 2018 16:47:04 EST PcuWg57j No.100713 Reply
really OP, the fuck man..
>>
Archie Sazzlemot - Tue, 03 Jul 2018 23:06:00 EST R9K2iZj9 No.100714 Reply
>>100712
I hope you get polyamorously married to these charming motherfuckers and have lots of angsty gaybies with them.
>>
Cyril Fucklehall - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 15:11:34 EST JtEWvJkh No.100716 Reply
>>100714
well it ain't going to happen. so there. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it
>>
Ernest Duckspear - Mon, 09 Jul 2018 16:53:34 EST NsUzk/ED No.100734 Reply
This post is perhaps the ugliest picture of a human I have ever seen. You are horrible OP, and I am too. I lately have been breaking into houses to take weed and today I dumped a trashbag to uncover flies and maggots and scrounged through for maybe 1/10 of a gram for a couple hits. One piece was especially soggy so I put it in the oven for 8 minutes and when I took this first hit of 2 it felt like cold black death.

I liked the part of your post where you said
>uncomfortably deep in him cunt god i hate my life how did it get to this point how did i become such a cunt

I like your honesty overall and your speaking so candidly gave me the perspective to look at my own abhorrent fall

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.