Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Butt stuff

- Thu, 05 Jul 2018 13:52:02 EST cnBITTzn No.100718
File: 1530813122791.jpg -(598817B / 584.78KB, 1616x2384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Butt stuff
Been trying for years to have a prostate orgasm with no success. Yesterday I had some hopeful signs, while I was riding a dildo some cum came out of my floppy cock.

I want to do this more but it was really "dirty" and how do I learn how to use a douche I guess? Also I stopped because there was some blood in my cum, but later when I jerked off normally it was fine so I guess I'm good just take it easier next time?
>>
Sophie Ganningshit - Thu, 05 Jul 2018 15:48:12 EST R9K2iZj9 No.100720 Reply
Douching is simple.

>No spice or dairy the day before, same goes for any other food that upsets your stomach or binds you up
>Enemas are available in almost any pharmacy department, check with the laxatives
>You're going to need about a gallon of purified water, room temperature is a little too cool but should be fine.
>75°-85° is the best temperature range for your purposes, too cold gives you cramps, too hot sends you to the hospital
>toss out the solution that comes with the enema; it's a laxative
>if your enema has the premixed liquid kind of laxative, wash that out of your douche with warm water only. Soap does not belong in your colon.
>if your enema fills with suction, I recommend pouring out your gallon of water into multiple solo cups so you're not dipping a used ass douche into the same body of water multiple times
>blast your ass, let it all come out, and repeat until the water drips out clear
>clean up like you would after taking a shit
>go fuck yourself

As for the blood in your cum, no idea. Consult a doctor anytime and everytime that your life experiences begin to mirror the lyrical stylings of Cannibal Corpse.
>>
Reuben Chuffingfoot - Thu, 05 Jul 2018 16:10:10 EST fB06NzFJ No.100721 Reply
>>100720
Still too complicated. Here's what I do:

>Get an anal syringe
>Fill the sink with lukewarm tap water
>Suck some up in the syringe
>Insert tip into butthole and squeeze
>About half a cup at a time
>Wait a minute, squirt it out
>Do it 2 or 3 times
>Insert lubed finger to check

Inb4 anyone gets triggered by my mention of tap water. Been doing it for years without a problem.
>>
Charles Borringtire - Fri, 06 Jul 2018 12:12:57 EST cnBITTzn No.100724 Reply
How do I clean the douche once I'm done? Bleach it?
>>
Archie Denderworth - Mon, 16 Jul 2018 19:46:59 EST 7nBXAbOy No.100745 Reply
>>100718
There was blood in your cum because you brused your prostate. It can happen if you use something large with a lot of force. Try using something smaller like the size of a average penis and go slower. It can take a LONG time to cum like that so be prepared to make like a legit hour to two hour commitment. Its better if you have someone who can do it for you or have 400 dollars to buy a fuck machine

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.