Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

K I N K

- Fri, 24 Aug 2018 02:27:51 EST cnBITTzn No.100829
File: 1535092071652.jpg -(690877B / 674.68KB, 1066x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. K I N K
It's always the quiet one, isn't it? Yes, I'm the quiet shy guy who wants to be dominated.

I've always dreamed of having a kinky dominant wife/husband but its nearly impossible to meet these kinds of people in normal daily life, or even online dating. I've been on FetLife for a while and started talking to a guy who wants to dom me, which sounds great but... He's married (says his wife is cool with it as long as no "sex" and has a sub of her own?) and hes not exactly in my age bracket though not super old (I'm late 20's, hes late 30's). I'm thinking I have some fun with this guy and go to munches with him and such and then maybe I could meet a dominant to actually date? I'm far too shy to go to a much or other event on my own. Does that sound reasonable?

Just mostly trying to get my mind past the bullshit that was drilled into me about being in a, how to put it, romantic relationship with someone in order to have sex with them I guess.

Pic related, one of my fetishes.
>>
Polly Narrybetch - Mon, 27 Aug 2018 16:37:03 EST R9K2iZj9 No.100830 Reply
If you're just trying to flip him and find someone who is more what you're looking for, you had better be up front about that before you get in over your head, especially if you're getting neither love nor sex from this setup.

I doubt he's going to be cool with you using him to meet someone else, hell he might not even be able to introduce you to someone else. This might be a major waste of time or worse if you don't communicate up front what your motivations are.
>>
Priscilla Hicklestock - Sat, 08 Sep 2018 04:04:17 EST sejtTXK6 No.100853 Reply
>>100829
It's like if spiderman generswapped and was into pony play. I fucking love that.
>>
Phineas Bopperhood - Tue, 11 Sep 2018 18:16:48 EST R9K2iZj9 No.100857 Reply
>>100853
Spiderman, Spiderman
does whatever a- what the fuck man?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.