Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Girls who cum nonstop

- Sat, 01 Sep 2018 19:45:34 EST POqcevmS No.100844
File: 1535845534771.jpg -(38361B / 37.46KB, 300x322) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Girls who cum nonstop
Pretend this isn't a humblebrag post (it isn't I haven't been laid for over a year please execute my life) and explain how some girls can chain orgasms like the creepy x-files man chains cigarettes and other girls cum like dudes and get tuckered out
Abdominal muscles? Spine genetics? I want to unlock the secrets. To make this a literal just bragging post I've chained 2-3 cumshots together but that seems to be my limit, and I am not satisfied. If I flex my kegels it still feels pleasurable, it feels like the only thing holding me back is my blood pressure (stupid herbed and fried lung tissue)

TLR - HOW WOMAN MAKE LIKE WOMAN? HOW ME MAKE LIKE WOMAN?
>>
Simon Sundleway - Sun, 23 Sep 2018 23:02:33 EST 5fLUCQp3 No.100872 Reply
1537758153618.jpg -(29866B / 29.17KB, 562x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Well I'll humblebrag reply. I started seeing a girl about two months ago and she's the first multiple I've encountered. I've gotten her to cum about 4-5 times in a 5-6 minute span. The only way I know there's nothing left in her is if she squirts, which is also a new thing for me. Neither of us are what I'd call in-shape, and if I get off two times in an evening, it's a small miracle. I think that in her case, it's because she doesn't get off from clitoral stimulation nearly as much as from penetration, totally different from any other girl I've been with. Clits get sensitive to the point that over stimulation can hurt. I don't know if that's a thing with G-spot stimulation. She'd probably pass out before she'd get overstimulated.
>>
Emma Hiffingstock - Fri, 28 Sep 2018 17:23:58 EST Dn1B3QET No.100880 Reply
>>100844
I saw a documentary once that said that women who have multiple ones regularly get more aroused and aroused more frequently, and their brain waves are a bit "calmer" so to speak.

I reckon part of it is how you're wired. But also, from my field research it seems that orgasms due to primarily clitoral stimulation are more likely to be the "one and done" ones dudes get, as the above poster said. I suggest we all do more research on this front.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.