Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

being ok with being submissive

- Sat, 08 Sep 2018 23:46:34 EST LrMP8kk2 No.100854
File: 1536464794663.gif -(155212B / 151.57KB, 680x453) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. being ok with being submissive
so i've recently come to terms with the fact i'm gay, and i'm fine with it but the thing that gets me now is i dont know how to deal with being a bottom

like the thing that turns me on taking cock plain and simple but I've had 20 years of programming that tells me thats not what im supposed to do as a man and i just want to know how to deal with that

i feel at a basic biological level that i just want to find a man who loves me but thats the opposite of what i've been told society wants me to do and i just can't shake that. I'm definitely not a transsexual as far as i can tell, i'm just a guy who likes cock but i feel like that's a bad thing even though i've come to terms with the fact i was born this way and theres nothing i can do to change it, ive spent the past 7 years of my life trying to to no avail
>>
Hannah Pittstock - Mon, 10 Sep 2018 13:11:53 EST XzBBEgbG No.100855 Reply
>>100854
Yeah but you're a gay man and if we're thinking in terms of societal stereotypes, lame as they are, this is not expected of you as per that dumb shit.

You must become a power bottom, embrace the taking it, this is something you can be strong and tough at. Be stable and stoic, train yourself carefully as you would a muscle to progressively withstand more without risking a break until it's mighty. As a wet, pathetic coward man who likes soft, gentle women with their slightly squishy curves, I am but a fraction of the man you are. What is rougher than a big strong man fucking you hard in the arse? What? Steering some woman 2/3 of your weight and muscle mass with a hole designed for penis? Controlling the tempo? No, you're withstanding a mighty dude as he goes to town in a hole designed for traffic to only go the other way and you fucking love it. Who's the manly one now? Really?
>>
Henry Nucklefoot - Mon, 10 Sep 2018 16:16:23 EST R9K2iZj9 No.100856 Reply
1536610583445.jpg -(33450B / 32.67KB, 439x439) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Hi, gay bottom here, deflowered and everything.

I know how you feel. I got a lot of mileage out of trying to be a token toxic jerk over the years but it's just not me. I've tried to keep my sexual/romantic life separate from the rest of my life and the way I've learned to tackle it as a man. It's not really working out, I give off a lot of mixed signals to guys that way and I've always wanted to be more feminine, anyways. So I'm experimenting with nancy boy shit and I'm having a great time with that, I'm not sure what the straight people around me think and I don't care. I'm doing this for me and I'm feeling a lot more like me by doing it. I'm starting to think that there weren't really as many practical benefits to being a manly man as I thought there were.

In my moments of doubt I just remind myself that getting fucked by a man feels for me like fucking a woman feels for a straight guy. Wearing nail polish and talking softly feels for me like getting dirty and cursing like a sailor feels for a straight guy. The straight people can just conform and feel normal, it's easy for them and it works for them. We simply can't conform and when we try it gives us nothing in return, social norms were not built with guys like you and I in mind so we really have no reason to build ourselves with social norms in mind. I didn't sign up for this either but I'm not about to back down from who I am. I am queer and being queer is normal to me.
>>
Clara Cendertit - Sun, 23 Sep 2018 23:26:01 EST OEZC93ob No.100873 Reply
>>100856
>Wearing nail polish and talking softly
Dear god I hope I come across you irl sometime. I am really into this shit tbh.
Starting to realize over the last year that I am not as straight as I like to think.
>>
Barnaby Bingerfoot - Mon, 24 Sep 2018 01:10:23 EST R9K2iZj9 No.100874 Reply
>>100873
You like your boys to have just a little bit of girl in them, yeah? You've got good taste, I like that.
>>
Caroline Cribberbotch - Mon, 24 Sep 2018 14:05:50 EST /XaKquCD No.100875 Reply
>>100874
I like girls to have little bit of boys in them.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.