Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Sexual Frustration

- Wed, 19 Sep 2018 21:27:11 EST awwzKI6K No.100867
File: 1537406831381.jpg -(3465919B / 3.31MB, 2696x1521) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Sexual Frustration
My wife had our first child exactly 3 weeks ago and this has brought us closer than ever. This is great, but we are both dying for some "release".

We of course can't have sex for another 3 weeks, and she has never been able to climax without penetration. I can take care of myself, but I don't want to leave her unsatisfied because she is helping me satisfy my needs.

Our 1 year wedding anniversary is this Sunday and I'm hoping for some suggestions to help her as she has me.
>>
Sweet Honeyfuckle - Thu, 20 Sep 2018 06:31:06 EST awwzKI6K No.100870 Reply
>>100868
We tried that years ago. She is a firm believer in equality so she returned the favor the next day. That was the day I learned getting pegged just isn't for me.
>>
Polly Pebbercocke - Fri, 21 Sep 2018 15:20:59 EST JtEWvJkh No.100871 Reply
If you want to try to make her cum with her clit...

Lay some towels down on the bed and lay her on it.
Put soft sexy music on for the next hour and a half
Put a blindfold on her
Rub her entire body down with grape seed oil(or any message oil) and give her a REAL massage
While you're doing this, let her relax and don't say anything to her
When it's been a good length and you think you're done with the full massage... pull one of these out.....
The magic wand https://smile.amazon.com/Rechargeable-Therapeutic-IntiMD-Massaging-Moisturizer/dp/B01K1627N0/
Put it low and up it. Just let it stay there still she erupts.

If you have a grand to throw around... by one of these bad boys and scramble her brains
https://smile.amazon.com/Motorbunny-Latest-Edition/dp/B077SNMPM1

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.