Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

vibrators destroying sensitivity?

- Sat, 06 Oct 2018 05:35:02 EST Glsah3kV No.100909
File: 1538818502238.jpg -(55116B / 53.82KB, 998x152) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. vibrators destroying sensitivity?
Is it true that vabrators will make the clit unsensitive and unresponsive?
>>
Esther Bemblelock - Sat, 06 Oct 2018 11:52:59 EST JtEWvJkh No.100910 Reply
I've heard hookers say they lost all sensitivity before on some HBO doc. No idea if it has any relation to this.

As long as it returns, who cares
>>
Basil Chittingdale - Sun, 07 Oct 2018 11:24:12 EST R9K2iZj9 No.100912 Reply
Lol no. Masters and Johnson did a study like a thousand years ago when they first came out lol
>>
Lillian Weshnet - Wed, 10 Oct 2018 15:11:04 EST TvpIuzL1 No.100918 Reply
No. They don't damage your nerve endings or anything like that.
>>
Cornelius Gabberpirk - Tue, 13 Nov 2018 14:22:20 EST BcARrS9v No.100960 Reply
>>100918
I've seen models and the like say that they lose sensitivity but also that they're taking a breaking. I don't think they do any permanent damage but it's not unreasonable to think that using high powered vibrators extensively might result in you getting used to that level of stimulation. Of course that's probably easy to reverse by just not using them.

Even in OP's dumb screen cap it just says after a couple of months it returned to normal.
>>
Doris Pellyman - Tue, 27 Nov 2018 03:56:50 EST mtawLJ23 No.100987 Reply
>>100918

Nah, but they do change your level of pleasure and you'll never have a vibrating dick so, it kind of sets you up for failure.
>>
Ian Nibblefield - Thu, 29 Nov 2018 21:05:39 EST tIFxx/AY No.100995 Reply
>>100909
uh...depends.
Since 10 years ago, I stopped using sex toys for masturbation. Like someone said here. Dicks don't move in circle in your pussy, dicks don't vibrate while they penetrate and dicks don't have little metalic balls that move in circles for stimulation.
So yea you are setting yourself up to not enjoy a real dick, imo. And there's nothing more frustrating then having a real dick and not have an orgasm.
Took me a bit to learn to masturbate with my hands. I started masturbating with water hose, bathtubs faucets, jacuzzi jets; as well as massagers. And yea I lost sensitivity for sure, that has never come back. Of course, I think these were much stronger than a vibrator. Some sensitivity did come back, (not the same tho) but took a while.

Anyways, I leave the toys for my partner to use on me, if he wants. I would recommend, just using your hands. But hey, everyone is different.
>>
Charles Mezzlematch - Sun, 02 Dec 2018 15:49:46 EST 2ex+azH2 No.100999 Reply
One of my girlfriends said that whenever she would use her vibrator regularly it would make her clit less sensitive to ordinary finger stimulation, but that the sensitivity would come back after a few days or so since stopping heavy use. It only sounds natural that this could happen considering how much more intense of a sensation a vibrator provides compared to a finger.

I'm sure it depends on the girl too.
>>
Esther Dollyson - Wed, 05 Dec 2018 21:23:04 EST 8z06sFUB No.101003 Reply
This thread makes me happy that most girls don't know how to satisfy themselves and they don't use vibrators. I used to think that's a lack of imagination but eh.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.