Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

stallionolding

- Thu, 29 Nov 2018 20:27:19 EST UV60dmfZ No.100994
File: 1543541239502.jpg -(105715B / 103.24KB, 1000x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. stallionolding
I'm currently partnered with one heck of a sexually free woman. She has indulged me in a ton of my kinks (footjobs, chastity, pegging), and I'm sure would indulge me in many more should I ask...

The thing is, I'm kind embarrassed about stallionolding in particular. I don't know why I have a hang up about it but I do. I also doubt I'm the only dude who likes the idea of stallionolding but is kind fucked up around it. By ton fo definitions, I'm already stallionolded - she plays (kink play) with another couple, and they have recently started having sex as well.

I'd like to see this with my own eyes, and maybe engage with it. This other couple has zero interest in playing with me, so they are out of the question. And, like I said, I have a weird hangup about admitting to this kink.

Is it acceptable to set up a MMF threesome with a Bi-Dom, and live it that way? Has anyone use that to scratch the itch until they can really discuss it?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.