Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Older dommie too much?

- Mon, 18 Mar 2019 20:13:15 EST xi3M9fyQ No.101074
File: 1552954395134.jpg -(19572B / 19.11KB, 480x336) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Older dommie too much?
So I've never been too interested in vanilla sex and as a result have never had a girlfriend because I just can't be with someone if they arent dominant/kinky. I mean I've tried to ask a few people out and the closest I got was "I just started seeing someone and its going pretty well." They didn't seem too kinky anyway so, eh.

Been looking for YEARS to find a dominant "friend with benefits" or some such thing (if not a girlfriend) and found someone but, they're 18 years older then me. Is that too much? I'm nearly 30 but I'm a millennial so I don't feel like an adult ever anyway.
I met them recently just to chat and we got alone just fine, gonna meet up a few more times before we commit to anything.

I mean, fuck, I just wanna be tied up and played with. Is that so much to ask out of this shitty existence?
>>
Martha Cocklebine - Tue, 19 Mar 2019 02:05:59 EST E+rWx8g+ No.101076 Reply
If you're the dude from /b/ then please stop larping it's unhealthy
>>
!scyTheNg3k - Sat, 23 Mar 2019 03:43:50 EST PsICybwm No.101081 Reply
unironically do it

but don't go too far with it and don't stay too long

just have sex a few times so that you'll stop being such a whiny bitch

oh and don't lie, it's bad karma

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.