Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Making a girl cum with yo dick

- Wed, 24 Apr 2019 14:59:24 EST m9G+5hIN No.101103
File: 1556132364788.jpg -(775168B / 757.00KB, 1440x1597) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Making a girl cum with yo dick
And this is for you, but I have no way of verifying it authentically
Some of you seem to be very easy to be caused to cum through vigorous penetration
All of you seem to enjoy this
But some of you seem like you need a hitachi or something stronger than a man, sometimes even at the same time as the mentioned piston pounding, in order to cum

What the fuck? I mean, I love a challenge, but is there any way to get a girl like this to cum quickly and unwillingly? asking for a friend, of course
>>
Caroline Sunnerpire - Wed, 24 Apr 2019 15:07:25 EST m9G+5hIN No.101104 Reply
>>101103
Gonna keep it to one thread here.

I don't really know why but I feel compelled strongly to have sex more often than I should or is healthy for my relationships.

Is there a healthy way to remain monogamous and cope with a very, very high sex drive? nb
>>
Caroline Sunnerpire - Wed, 24 Apr 2019 15:20:01 EST m9G+5hIN No.101105 Reply
>>101104
uhh, more spam.
Whatever your solution, please dont say "just fap more"
I already have three male sex toys and fap constantly and still feel like I need the real thing, especially in any stretch greater than 6 hours when I can't have it. nb
>>
Alice Bollerstat - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 03:52:14 EST tYFlxiNm No.101111 Reply
>>101103
I dated an abusive ex-sex addict for about a year going from what i already thought was sexual experience to really figuring things out with that "Tough Nut to Crack."

And you aren't gonna like the answer, the answer is a lot of effort, physical pain and physically conditioning yourself to that persons personal "Spots, Motions and Rhythms."

Have you given head to her for 4 hours straight yet with hundreds of variations of pattern? Do you feel you are able, but most importantly: willing to completely look past yourself or your own possible "Effort" boundaries?

Okay, maybe you aren't in THAT bad of a situation. I don't think anybody is. God, i hope no man out there is, get out man, get out!

I used to be a "Tough nut to crack" and still haven't ever orgasmed from Oral. Half the time, i can't complete a proper "Orgasm" even if i ejaculate. This person really changed my definition. My major tips as a man trying to please a female is:

>Do some anatomy research, no, i'm serious. Big dick syndrome is a thing with women like this, but the term "It's how you use it" really, really is truer here. Put a pillow under her pelvis and pound with a "Your balls go down, then up" at a slightly deep angle between "/ and -" to instead of "Pound" you are "Probing" with your dick. If the vagina and the dick are proportionate, you should feel a bit of resistance as you dick feels like it's bending and you should be able to "Feel" the "Spots"

>If you have a hard case woman like me, you are going to need to simply accept: a penis is not as durable as a vagina can be. If you are like i was, you are going to maybe want to invest in some Antibiotic Cream specifically for your dick, especially if your using rubbers and have any kind of Bush Art going on. Cause she's still gonna want you to fuck her if your dick is still swollen, or it hurts. And if you calous your dick? Goodbye to any shots of enjoying sex for a few years.

>It is going to take effort. Research, and most of all a personal dedication to practice. You better learn to like giving head -- it's all in the tongue and it's about practice and reacting. With these people, they usually have specific things that need to happen and the amount of stumuli required can literally be to the point of you fucking them so long and so much they literally take a vacation from reality for 15 minutes.

>Be extremely careful not to ruin Sex for yourself forever. If you are NOT up to the extremes required for a person, move on unlike i did and look for a new sexual partner. Don't change if you don't want to, but especially don't change because you feel you are inadequate.

>Let's say you finally do crack open the nut, well, i got bad bad news for you. If it took you, like it did me 6 months of 4 -10 times a day most of the waking hours to consistently make it happen, guess what, you will slowly make them completely unable to orgasm. Be careful of your relationship if you DO become the "One who did it" because sooner or later, the bar for orgasm will raise beyond human capabilities. And worse, you are now the only one who now KNOWS. If you didn't jive with this level of work to this point, i gotbadnewsforyou.

Sorry it's not specific, but the specifities with really hard nuts to crack are something you gotta learn, this is just some general guidance on the topic based on my extreme experience. Bits of it can be applied to all levels of "Insanely hard to crack women." I had a few before within reason, the anatomy research side of things and personal dedication and kinks are the most important.

Just whatever you do, especially if you are younger. Please make sure you are cool with it, i got sucked up into the challenge and it's perpetually left me feeling inadequate despite success. There can be some serious complications in any facet of a person for them to have such an endurance.

God knows why, but it'll take a lot more effort out of you trying to make it happen if it is nearly as bad as when i took the challenge in my case than any satisfaction you will gain. Challenge is one thing, don't change it into a mission like i did.

Then again, i hope nobody is crazy enough to follow such an extreme case down another rabbit hole. But i can't be the only person who craved love enough to blindly try and find it through a vagina turned life mission.
>>
Polly Poffingshit - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 14:05:10 EST m9G+5hIN No.101112 Reply
1556301910465.jpg -(113691B / 111.03KB, 526x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>101111
don't think it's big dig syndrome but ok
The thing is, she's very particular about the way it's rubbed, and insists on doing it herself (the clit I mean). She says, however, that nothing feels as good as being fucked hard while she is coming, so one tactic is just to hitachi that fucker and then pound it hard while she cums but it's like logistical gymnastics

The weird part is I noticed some girls cum easy by "pounding" but their orgasms also seem less intense. When it finally goes with the "tough cummer", oh boy... it's like ten minutes long and she falls asleep a lot lol

I'm not one of those tard 4skin shitheads who think they're being "stallioned" if their girl rubs her clit, that's stupid. I just want a technique that makes her go "ooh.. ooh!!!" and orgasm involuntarily (in a nice way). I feel like she's controlling the orgasm a lot and that psychologically makes it harder to cum (but granted, she does a great job after getting herself to cum.. it looks really pleasurable.)

The way that was suggested was using the "hook" onto the gspot with your finger but a hitachi attachment already does this better anyway

ah well, I mean, it's not bad, at least I'm having regular, intense, good sex, just want to go further as always

there was a girl before who would cum frequently during "pounding" but not as intensely, but it was good as an ego trip. I wonder what was different about their bodies. They were about the same height, but the easy cummer was less thicc

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.