Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Asian massage

- Wed, 08 May 2019 12:24:49 EST uZGqVWy4 No.101130
File: 1557332689803.jpg -(24145B / 23.58KB, 800x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Asian massage
I went to a massage parlor for the first time yesterday, and it left me very confused. I saw an ad for the place on cityxguide, which made me believe there was a possibility of getting a rub n tizzug. I walked in, and a cute young Asian girl said "massage" and pointed to the sign showing their rates. I told her I wanted an hour, and she led me to one of the rooms and then left.
I saw there was a robe in the room, so I got naked and put it on. When she came back in, she laughed and motioned for me to take off the robe and lay naked face down on the table. I did, and then she layer a sheet over me. She massaged my back and shoulders for a bit, and then she hopped on my back and was rubbing her pussy on my butt while she massaged my back. She did this for a bit and then got back down. She oiled up my back, and started rubbing it again, then she oiled my butt cheeks and massaged them for a little bit and occasionally rubbed in my inner thigh near my balls. Eventually, she had me flip over, and by that time I had a decent boner going that I know she saw. She massaged my chest and arms and then my legs while going in my inner thigh again and touching my balls. By this point, I was sure I was going to get a hand job at the very least. She moved on to massaging my head and neck, and while she was doing that, I lost my hard on. The last thing she'd did was massage my legs again and put her hands near my groin, but not long enough to get my boner going again. Then she said "finished" and left the room without giving me a happy ending. I was confused because all the signs were there that she was going to jerk me off, but it never happened. I was making eye contact with her and waiting for some kind of signal or sign, but there was none. Was I supposed to ask or make some kind of signal? I tried making conversation during the massage, but she didn't speak much English. Before I left, she asked me to put a tip on the credit card receipt. I only gave her 5 bucks cause I was confused that she didn't finish me off. Does anyone have experience with asian massages and explain what i did wrong?
>>
Albert Bripperkit - Wed, 08 May 2019 16:02:11 EST m7curpyt No.101131 Reply
>>101130
Try again with line breaks and maybe I'll read your post
>>
Nigel Duckham - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 07:49:42 EST iHjGOLqE No.101391 Reply
>>101130

lol credit card receipt. bring cash next time, FFS.

Did you try to pay with a check first that said "Rub and tug" in the memo line?
>>
Polly Lightham - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 14:11:43 EST m9G+5hIN No.101392 Reply
well the way it worked back in the day was you just flash a lot of cash money like the people said
essentially prostitution in this manner is actually possible whenever you are alone with a woman anyway if you are ballsy enough
some places would just say no if you went in guessing it was that way, without knowing it was actually a brothel

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.