Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

I need ur opinion

- Sun, 12 May 2019 05:28:07 EST OOULkAtY No.101140
File: 1557653287909.jpg -(2387B / 2.33KB, 93x144) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. I need ur opinion
Do u think if a man like to be bottom from a girl or a shemale and likes to play with his ass from time to time but find attractive only girls is gay? Or just have some fetsish?
>>
Ebenezer Drishdock - Sun, 12 May 2019 14:00:21 EST /+CaG5Q6 No.101141 Reply
Nah, not gay, just finding pleasure in a somwhat non standard body part.
If I found out a dude friend liked to dildo his asshole I'd find it a bit gay though.
Nobody could find that out about you and look at you the same way afterwards, that's just the reality of it.

>TL;DR
Fact: Not gay
Opinion: Pretty gay, no homo
>>
Lillian Pugglesteck - Mon, 10 Jun 2019 07:05:51 EST iz4dopU2 No.101181 Reply
>>101140
more important Q: does it matter? You’re not gay, your are you.
>>
Phoebe Turveystone - Mon, 10 Jun 2019 07:16:19 EST m9G+5hIN No.101183 Reply
You are probably bisexual but should give no fucks about it, you're like somewhere on the kinsey scale that's still pretty straight
>>
Betsy Goodshaw - Tue, 11 Jun 2019 23:50:12 EST 4ycvK41t No.101192 Reply
No it objectively isn't. If you only find women attractive you're straight, but then again chances are if you really gave it a chance with an open mind you'd probably find out you're bi, most people are.

>>101141
>Nobody could find that out about you and look at you the same way afterwards, that's just the reality of it.

Sure, if you have really shitty friends.

You know how much time normal straight people think about their friends fucking themselves in the ass? Not one second. If you fixate on something like this it says more about you than anything else.
>>
!scyTheNg3k - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 16:36:27 EST PsICybwm No.101194 Reply
>>101140
Definitions are stupid. What matters is that it is considered shameful in modern Western society. So you shut up about it.

As to how to "classify" your sexual "orientation", the truth is most people aren't scientists or sex therapists and nobody cares how sexuality works in the brain. The whole idea of classifications and orientations exists to stratify society. If you want to be in the in-group, you'll pretend to be normal.

Gf fucks me in the ass. It is fun. I would never describe myself as anything but straight. Not because of some sort of definition, but because of something more obvious: men are annoying. I do not want men to hit on me, and I would never be interested in doing anything with a guy. That is the only useful information that the word attached to my "sexuality" contains.
>>
Cedric Gimblechotch - Fri, 12 Jul 2019 01:34:51 EST BCdRCRDf No.101332 Reply
>>101140
I think it should obviously not be considered gay to have sex with a woman.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.