Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

purpose

- Tue, 14 May 2019 19:51:13 EST nMa+F1H5 No.101147
File: 1557877873931.jpg -(40490B / 39.54KB, 720x714) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. purpose
I've struggled with women my entire life but have had sex with maybe 15. I turned 27 last week.

on a cocaine binge last weekend I think I realized my purpose in life. I talked to women on a dating site for an entire day while on cocaine and learned alot. Some peoples purpose is to be a lawyer or a doctor. Some is to have a big family, some is to go to war. Mine is to fuck high quality women.

I've basically had this revelation about human sexuality that attraction isn't something that can be compromised and many women are in controlling relationships with basic dudes they aren't attracted to. Thats where I step in. These women can come in and fuck a high quality man thats in decent shape and has a big dick that he knows how to use and go back to their basic life.

I believe this makes me a good person. The women are happier and nicer people after meeting me, it allows them to live out fantasies they wouldn't normally get to live out. Not all of them are in relationships either, many of them just meet dudes that are basic constantly and rarely meet guys who can tune into their desires. Thats where I step in. They can come be a total slut with me (not using the word slut as an offensive thing here, personally I like sluts) and actually get their rocks off from a man who understands that many women are horny af and just wanna get their brains fucked out primally sometimes by some random hardcore dominant alpha bro.

Anyone else feel this?
>>
Phoebe Dellydock - Thu, 16 May 2019 14:27:35 EST 7EbovjzY No.101148 Reply
your sex drive will begin to settle down and you will be left with nothing but a legacy from a hobby which feels pretty meaningless as soon as the hormones driving it fade, as they will naturally with age

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.