Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

much older women

- Sun, 19 May 2019 22:03:15 EST m9G+5hIN No.101154
File: 1558317795875.jpg -(47510B / 46.40KB, 480x561) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. much older women
what is your opinion of having sex with a very attractive older woman in her 50s, if she is also connected to your artistic pursuit, but you are basically a scumbag gangster who isn't loyal to women who are good to you?

Suppose from the artistic viewpoint she is super relevant, offers consensually, and if there weren't other women who would object, you would be fine with it. Can you clear it with these women if you argue it right and respect their feelings? They can be involved if it seems right.
>>
Martin Tillingbury - Fri, 24 May 2019 21:04:37 EST /+CaG5Q6 No.101160 Reply
Why would the other women object though? And why do you owe them rein over your sexual life? Or hell why would you even tell them who you're sleeping with to begin with? Sure if you were in an agreed upon relationship, but since you're talking about women in the plural I'd doubt it.

I guess kinda, what does it matter if you're boning some older lady who wants your D if you're already boning several women at once? Loyalty is only really needed if it's asked for and returned. If some girl sleeps with you without making clear she expects you to be loyal, you have no commitment to honor.
>>
Charlotte Blatherway - Fri, 24 May 2019 21:25:16 EST xXFUhtA4 No.101161 Reply
Just let her buy your drinks and spend some time in her bedroom. I don't mind.
>>
John Trotcocke - Mon, 27 May 2019 09:34:50 EST m9G+5hIN No.101166 Reply
>>101161
God damn gangster woman put my dick on probation but she is also demanding it every 5 minutes lol so it's off for now. It's cool, maybe I'll just ask the older lady for artistic pointers instead.
>>
Archie Gittingford - Thu, 29 Aug 2019 08:57:31 EST EfIJ6H28 No.101499 Reply
>>101154
she prbably holds the world record for best blow job.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.